The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 08-03-2021, 07:25   #20601
taura
Attaccareeee

dropping soon..

taura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 08:10   #20602
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Anyone watches United regularly? From what I hear they are another counter attacking team just like merda. I hope Pioli learned his lesson.

Bennacer, Hakan, Rebic, Theo, Tonali should all be available. What their form would be is another thing

Signature
Top 4
MilanBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 08:18   #20603
taura
Attaccareeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Anyone watches United regularly? From what I hear they are another counter attacking team just like merda. I hope Pioli learned his lesson.

Bennacer, Hakan, Rebic, Theo, Tonali should all be available. What their form would be is another thing
Not counting yesterdays match, they had a hard time scoring goals. Their last three games ended 0:0 and in their last 9 pl games, they won 3, lost 1 and drew 5.
What scares me is their pace upfront..Rashforrld+Martial+James are fucking speed demons and Roma will get exposed AF if we'll play a high line..

I hope Mandzukic is available and if so hope he starts over Leao, as for Bennacer I dont think he'll get a chance (i hope he wont, we cant afford to rush him in too soon)
Old 08-03-2021, 09:39   #20604
sheva
suso's dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
dropping soon..

twitter or you?
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 09:40   #20605
sheva
suso's dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
It's becoming so predictable for Qaas to bag a couple of fat Ls before bed.
better a fat L than a fat D like most nights
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 09:49   #20606
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
The win percentage is not for this season alone but his time here which includes his impressive post covid run.
Also as a football fan i am basing my opinion on performances. Grinding results will not get you anywhere in the long run

I dont like commoders using injuries as excuse. It was acceptable in december, but almost everyone was available against spezia and we still got dominated.
Today was our weakest line-up and we won because they played like a team... even if it was a pragmatic approach.

We had the basics wrong in the latest matches, but you have commoders telling you to praise him for simply getting them right in this match

And that wont happen.. not on my watch

Qaas: Grinding results will not get you anywhere in the long run

Also Qaas: posts picture of Mourinhoб who is the master grinder
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 09:53   #20607
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

Bennacer basically gave us a world class start of the season and the went on to miss the rest of it. Fuck you.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 10:19   #20608
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
You are still a hooker though
Quote:
Talking about uselessness. I have never seen this fcker talk about tactics or anything related to football.

Go and slide on maldinis DM for the 1000th time.. maybe he will notice you this time
I used to like you Qaas, but your reactions are so childish... I also expect your answer to my post to be "Go away, Cuntrone fan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
God I love it when Milan wins and all the pretender milan fans get frustrated.

It's just gold. Also love it how Pioli haters kept quiet for 12 months only to resurface at the slightest problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
dropping soon..
Old 08-03-2021, 10:24   #20609
Fabio
Salad Fan Club

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Wow how could have missed this

Quaas doing a il grande milan

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 11:07   #20610
Pingu
Revolution

Leave Qaas alone guys. He's obviously having some issues and taking it out on the forum here if he seems so upset.

I mean, it must be tough being between a rock and a hard place with Milan versus United coming up.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 11:25   #20611
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Very biased opinion, I respectfully disagree my friend.

Davide is the cafu of his generation, this is an understatement.

I'm being objective .
I also respectfully disagree. Davide is a good fb right now, doing really good stuff. But lets not talk about players like Cafu, Alves...

Vrsaljko is technically better player with same capacity of dinamism. When ok hes a better player. IMO. Thats just how I see it.

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 11:27   #20612
Ronin
Milansochist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Leave Qaas alone guys. He's obviously having some issues and taking it out on the forum here if he seems so upset.

I mean, it must be tough being between a rock and a hard place with Milan versus United coming up.
He should take a long "vulturevacation" from the forum. 17h of rest can do wonders, although I wonder how much time is needed to realize that Lmeao is shit and Calabria is WC
Old 08-03-2021, 11:33   #20613
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
He should take a long "vulturevacation" from the forum. 17h of rest can do wonders, although I wonder how much time is needed to realize that Lmeao is shit and Calabria is WC
Let's not pretend Rebic has been that much better. But yes, it's fascinating to witness such incorrectness and bias from both sides.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 11:43   #20614
taura
Attaccareeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
I also respectfully disagree. Davide is a good fb right now, doing really good stuff. But lets not talk about players like Cafu, Alves...

Vrsaljko is technically better player with same capacity of dinamism. When ok hes a better player. IMO. Thats just how I see it.
how can you even judge Vrsaljko considering he played a total of 29 games (1833 minutes, which is more like 20 full matches) since the 17/18 season. He's super injury prone and do we really need another player like that considering all of our injury problems?
I liked him in Sassuolo but he's not the same player as he was..

hard pass...

Last edited by taura; 08-03-2021 at 11:46.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:59   #20615
Fabio
Salad Fan Club

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Chill out on this lmeao is shit stuff man please. We all want him to do well here. And calabria is NOT wc. And im a fan.

He is good

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 12:09   #20616
Ronin
Milansochist

Quote:
Let's not pretend Rebic has been that much better. But yes, it's fascinating to witness such incorrectness and bias from both sides.
He had 3 pretty good games within a month, a part of those where he was poor was due to injury. Even on his worst day, he always gives his all, sometimes it just doesn't click.

I don't want to create sides. I'd be super happy if Leao would start giving a shit and prove his worth, especially if he could do that as CF to replace Ibra and co-exist with Rebic. I rarely "shit" on players, even if they are limited like Krunic/Samu.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:12   #20617
Ronin
Milansochist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
Chill out on this lmeao is shit stuff man please. We all want him to do well here. And calabria is NOT wc. And im a fan.

He is good
I see 2 options

1. He does well for us
2. We sell him while he has any worth

Both are good options, but 1st one is not materializing yet.

Regarding Calabria WC, didn't even realize I typed that
Agree, not WC yet but very solid. I like him more than Theo at this point... which has been a game winner for us in the past, but is too unbalanced and costs us a lot of goals too.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:31   #20618
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Good people on both sides?

Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 13:05   #20619
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio View Post

He is good
+1

I'm insanely bored by all the bickering over Leao/Calabria/Rebic. Forza all.

Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 13:15   #20620
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Good afternoon

Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote