The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 17-12-2020, 08:01   #601
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza AC Milan View Post
What do you guys think of Kalulu as a DM?
I mentioned that yesterday.
We need to pull some innovative thinking trying to cover the DM , ST & RW positions since obviously they are our biggest witnesses.

I mentioned Kalo as a DM yesterday after two games playing CD.
His biggest weakness , next to being young , is headers.
Its great to have such quality as a DM but its suicidal not to have it as a CD.

Kalu seems like a good hustler , strong , fast & able to pull accurate passes.
He should be tested as a DM.

On a side note , i keep hearing he is short.
Watching him he seems tall for me.
How tall the kid is ?

Signature

Last edited by Wild; 17-12-2020 at 08:06.
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 08:26   #602
TAZIO.N
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
We need to pull some innovative thinking trying to cover the DM , ST & RW positions since obviously they are our biggest witnesses.

How tall the kid is ?
It depends on what our team ambition really is.We are talking about Kessie and Bennacer here,2 of the best in the league.So,we shouldn't be expecting a miracle for Kalulu to be as good as them which is a requirement for a scudetto winning team and also to be a top team in CL.

Having said that, I do think that he has a skillset to be a good DM but it will takes time.So don't expect too much,It's not fair to him...
TAZIO.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 08:31   #603
blacki
Rookie

Quote:

How tall the kid is ?
kalulu is anything but strong, destro holded ball with ease, everytime he wantd to
blacki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 08:32   #604
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Wait is kessie on next gam or what?

Kessie-kalulu mid?

Fuck it....do it!

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 08:32   #605
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Kalulu looks kind of clumsy on the ball when pressed. The DM is pressed times more than the CB, so I am not interested in seeing this.

Maldini would be an idiot not to sign a RW this winter. Watching Samu play this season is painful for my eyes and brain

Signature
Top 4
MilanBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 08:50   #606
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza AC Milan View Post
What do you guys think of Kalulu as a DM?
The double pivot is not so easy. Kalulu is skilled but playing in that position requires a lot of knowledge especially if the opponent likes to press high.

The risk is that he would pull a Krunic-like performance.

Also, he would be incredibly useful if he becomes a competent and versatile defender, because of his pace and skills. Asking him to become also DM would require further time and effort, i don't see it the best move for him at the moment.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
^ dude you literally will forever using that username ?
Calabria is a region in Southern Italy
Birsaforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 08:52   #607
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Pessina is a beast

Signature
Quote:
Old 17-12-2020, 08:54   #608
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZIO.N View Post
It depends on what our team ambition really is.We are talking about Kessie and Bennacer here,2 of the best in the league.So,we shouldn't be expecting a miracle for Kalulu to be as good as them which is a requirement for a scudetto winning team and also to be a top team in CL.

Having said that, I do think that he has a skillset to be a good DM but it will takes time.So don't expect too much,It's not fair to him...
Am not saying it can work since real life isnt fifa2020.
Also am not saying that this is an ambitious move where Kalu will propel us to the next level.
Am saying the DM position , same as the RW & ST , need to be addressed either by buying new players that naturally play there or by converting an existing player as a stop gap until we have money enough to buy a good player.
Kalu , wherever he plays , is expected to be rotated specially in easy games to give rest for other senior & much better player rather if its RB , CD or DM if its doable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Kalulu looks kind of clumsy on the ball when pressed. The DM is pressed times more than the CB, so I am not interested in seeing this.

Maldini would be an idiot not to sign a RW this winter. Watching Samu play this season is painful for my eyes and brain
I dont know but i see him as composed & able to spread the ball with ease.

Signature

Last edited by Wild; 17-12-2020 at 08:58.
Old 17-12-2020, 08:57   #609
MILAN 4EVER
Primavera Player

After a wrong pass in the first 10 min Kalulu played almoust all the time backwards to giogo or to romagnoli. He didnt dare to move it forward and losing it. He will struggle playing dm.

1 player irritated me so hard yesterday: his name fucking Leao. How is it even possible that a 39 y/o ibra moves more than this fucker. Everyone gives always everything except this guy. He just jogs all the time, seems very uninterested. I would have even preferred Daniel upfront in the last min of the game.
MILAN 4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 09:04   #610
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILAN 4EVER View Post
After a wrong pass in the first 10 min Kalulu played almoust all the time backwards to giogo or to romagnoli. He didnt dare to move it forward and losing it. He will struggle playing dm.

1 player irritated me so hard yesterday: his name fucking Leao. How is it even possible that a 39 y/o ibra moves more than this fucker. Everyone gives always everything except this guy. He just jogs all the time, seems very uninterested. I would have even preferred Daniel upfront in the last min of the game.
kalu is a kid so his confidence should get stronger.
Whats matter is when he was relaxed he was able to pull good passes & with experience he will continue to do that & wont let errors here n there shake that confidence.

Signature
Old 17-12-2020, 09:04   #611
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:

Same here. I am fully convinced that he could become a great player as he has all the tools - good dribble, pace, decent shot, decent cross, etc, BUT his attitude is absolutely horrific And this has nothing to do with missed pre-season and injuries. This is a straight up mental issue and if Zlatan can't fix it, then nobody can. Maybe we should cash on him before he turns into Balotelli 2.0. Yesterday he was absolute crap.

Pretty sure we can get 40 m for him from a stupid EPL club.
Also, IF we find an adequate Zlatan replacement (long term) he would not really be needed as for LW as we have Rebic and Hauge there.

Signature
Top 4
MilanBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 09:06   #612
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

I believe Leao will be sold before we discover what position he needs to play.
In our team/budget/status/system Leao either be converted to ST or to be sold.

Signature
Old 17-12-2020, 09:07   #613
TAZIO.N
National Team Player

Quote:

Yeah,it's annoying to see Leao last night.But I blame it more on Pioli.He should took Leao out instead of Rebic...
TAZIO.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 09:18   #614
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend

Milan Eye @MilanEye
Fabrizio Romano: Milan really tried for Szoboszlai and have been in contact with his agent for a long time but it was tied to Calhanoglu’s contract situation. They will not lose sight of him at Leipzig and will monitor his growth like other top clubs
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 09:20   #615
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:

Don't criticize Lmeao, you'll be called a hater.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 09:21   #616
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Milan Eye @MilanEye
Fabrizio Romano: Milan really tried for Szoboszlai and have been in contact with his agent for a long time but it was tied to Calhanoglu?s contract situation. They will not lose sight of him at Leipzig and will monitor his growth like other top clubs
No more Tonali's transfers plz.
We need impact players right now , not tomorrow.
AM isnt a priority unless Hakan is leaving.
RW , DM , ST & CD in that order.

Signature
Old 17-12-2020, 09:24   #617
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
racist

Signature
Quote:
Old 17-12-2020, 09:25   #618
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Leao was horrendous yesterday...

maybe he needs Ibra to succeed?
vidarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 09:28   #619
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birsaforever View Post
racist

Signature
Old 17-12-2020, 09:30   #620
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
No more Tonali's transfers plz.
We need impact players right now , not tomorrow.
AM isnt a priority unless Hakan is leaving.
RW , DM , ST & CD in that order.
I agree that we need impact on RW.

But for DM and CD we need young players with high potential and more or less ready, like Tonali, Hauge, Gabbia. Because otherwise when everyone is healthy we would have strong players with big wages sitting on the bench. Based on options we had in summer (Fofana, Tomi, Kabak, Simakan), we are definitely looking for a young cb.

For ST it depends on how long Ibra can stay on high level. Might go for young understudy and rely on Rebic and Leao or big player to rotate with Ibra
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote