Europa League Round Of 32: Crvena Zvezda - AC Milan 18/02/2021 18:55 CET

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I?ve got so much enjoyment out of Milans games in 2020 and now i feel the frustration creeping back in.

We're in a rough patch, but this season isn't a failure even with a loss this Sunday and even against Roma. I think we'll regain form over the next weeks, with or without results.

Let's not give up on the boys just yet :proud:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
3:0/4:0 today wasnt far away tbh

A lot could've gone different in that first half. We looked serious and on point, could have had a 2-0 lead at the break.

Oh well. Avanti

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Okay I am gonna say it... we like to struggle in the EL. Clearly it's a good sign.

- 3-2 win to Bodo that was much more difficult than it should've been.
- The Rio Ave nightmare that we win a PK in the final minute of ET to go to pens and win in a 20 pen game or w/e the fuck it was.
- Have a relatively strong group stage where we manage to not beat Lille and still end up top.
- 2-2 in R32 first tie, with away goal advantage. We play at San Siro next and likely scenario will be something like Diaz will be back to secure a last minute win on a corner that Theo scores to send us through after they score first.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope yesterday's game doesn't affect team morale.

That's it, couldn't give less shit about EL.

Schedule