The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
It is reasonable to expect that a 22 year old cm will continue to improve

Why don’t the vergogna posters think kessie will improve? Because they think he is actually 32 years old. Yes, the vergogna posters have said this themselves

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It is reasonable to expect that a 22 year old cm will continue to improve

Why don’t the vergogna posters think kessie will improve? Because they think he is actually 32 years old. Yes, the vergogna posters have said this themselves

Vergogna post.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Oh c'mon guys. One person out of 50 who post regularly is saying Kessie has not the best football IQ and you make a discussion about racism and the world vs Kessie out of it.

Not everyone who's shitting on a black player is rassist. In the Kessie / Biglia incident both failed, but only one got almost physical and tried to beat the other if not stopped by his teammates. Obviously that player gets more of the shit pile thrown at him. Nothing to do with being rassist.

And in the Kessie/Baka/Acerbi incident 99% of RnB agreed that Acerbi is no Saint and that the incident has been blowed up beyond logic. That's not RnB being rassist, but the Italian politics.

Leave this rassist accusions against RnB members out of this. Let's rather talk football.

Good post, my man..

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Oh c'mon guys. One person out of 50 who post regularly is saying Kessie has not the best football IQ and you make a discussion about racism and the world vs Kessie out of it.

Not everyone who's shitting on a black player is rassist. In the Kessie / Biglia incident both failed, but only one got almost physical and tried to beat the other if not stopped by his teammates. Obviously that player gets more of the shit pile thrown at him. Nothing to do with being rassist.

And in the Kessie/Baka/Acerbi incident 99% of RnB agreed that Acerbi is no Saint and that the incident has been blowed up beyond logic. That's not RnB being rassist, but the Italian politics.

Leave this rassist accusions against RnB members out of this. Let's rather talk football.

It's Subconscious racism/stereotypes.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I deliberately avoid your posts because i find them mostly useless, sorry for being honest.

I however need to answer to this; I have never called him stupid..so i doubt im the one who needs to rethink my intelligence.

This shit gone too far.
I think Kessie is bad = i'm racist because i didn't include Hakan too :lol: RnB logic
Out of this
You don’t have to be sorry. Voice your opinion, I will reply whether you respond or don’t. Your opinion isn’t law and you have arrogance about it which is odd because I doubt you have even kicked a ball in your life.

I equally find your posts redundant. Your understanding of football is minimal at best.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I deliberately avoid your posts because i find them mostly useless, sorry for being honest.

I however need to answer to this; I have never called him stupid..so i doubt im the one who needs to rethink my intelligence.

This shit gone too far.
I think Kessie is bad = i'm racist because i didn't include Hakan too :lol: RnB logic
Out of this

For the record, I think you are a very good poster :thumbsup:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
kessie top 5 cm in the league under giampaolo. easily.

fact you'll need to learn to live with

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

criticize a black person, and you're a racist. today's logic

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This shit gone too far.
Out of this

Ok. Did someone mention your name in the first place?
No one asked your insignificant ass a goddamn thing. So idk why you got all triggered

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's Subconscious racism/stereotypes.

To be honest African players who grew up in African football are more likely to lack in the tactical/strategical field because of the lack of strong leagues in Africa, that‘s not racism.

Of course that does not apply to Kessie who grew up in Italy as far as I know.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
TMW - La Scala: "I'm sure Krunic will do better than other players who have been paid more"

Damn :eek:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
criticize a black person, and you're a racist. today's logic

Blatantly missing the entire point. Who said you can’t criticise black players, if you read people’s post, no one even claimed that. We don’t have to make this some heavy topic. And no one even claimed anyone as racist. The only people claiming people are racists are the ones getting defensive.

We discussing stereotype, just because you succumb to stereotyping doesn’t mean you racist.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

This shit gone too far.
Out of this

Yeah ...that type of binary thinking is annoying. Its getting very prevalent in today's society that every criticism of someone who isn't a straight white male gets automagically conflated with bigotry :rolleyes:

However you can't always blame ppl for being paranoid about racism. Its this same forum that routinely sucked P!rl0 off while calling Seedorf "slow" "lazy", "unprofessional" etc when P!rl0 was obviously and visibly much worse. Sure there could be a preferences issue but I'd be highly surprised if a significant amount of it wasn't due to (racial) prejudice.

I mean we just came off the back of the Acerbi incident where Kessie and Baka were imho thrown under the bus by their own club for what seems to be standard thrash talking. Again, this smacks of an undercurrent of bias at the very best.

With all the above said, nobody should be above criticism and Kessie deserves his fair share.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde is expected to meet with Barca officials on Monday to discuss the left back position.

Ricardo Rodriguez (€15m) and Filipe Luis (free agent) are the two priorities for Barca.

[via @sport]

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
giphy.gif

It's okay to shut up.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So the in the news is there that Griezmann transfer to Barca might not happen. Then we have the news that Al Thani wants to buy Milan. Gman to Milan, make it happen Qatar!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
kessie top 5 cm in the league under giampaolo. easily.

fact you'll need to learn to live with

easily

since we don't have europa league games to play, this might be the only season he makes less than 40 appearances for us.
i expect it to be back up to ~55-60 for 20/21, business as usual

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Kessie is a lot better than a lot of the fodder we’ve recently seen in our midfield

Fits the Elliott profile for ideal players (young, €20m, potential)

I understand many goals came from the pennos, and that he can be frustrating in the final third...

We should keep him, less games this season and focus on technical abilities from coaching staff could do him a lot of good

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah ...that type of binary thinking is annoying. Its getting very prevalent in today's society that every criticism of someone who isn't a straight white male gets automagically conflated with bigotry :rolleyes:

However you can't always blame ppl for being paranoid about racism. Its this same forum that routinely sucked P!rl0 off while calling Seedorf "slow" "lazy", "unprofessional" etc when P!rl0 was obviously and visibly much worse. Sure there could be a preferences issue but I'd be highly surprised if a significant amount of it wasn't due to (racial) prejudice.

I mean we just came off the back of the Acerbi incident where Kessie and Baka were imho thrown under the bus by their own club for what seems to be standard thrash talking. Again, this smacks of an undercurrent of bias at the very best.

With all the above said, nobody should be above criticism and Kessie deserves his fair share.

This is precisely the reason we let most of your posts slide.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Making an official ruling on this

Kessie is a beast

Buske is not

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To be honest African players who grew up in African football are more likely to lack in the tactical/strategical field because of the lack of strong leagues in Africa, that‘s not racism.

Of course that does not apply to Kessie who grew up in Italy as far as I know.

he did not grow up in italy...atalanta signed kessie from an ivorian club when he was 18 or 19

4 years later he's made ~100 appearances for ac milan..during his debut season last year he was the most selected player in the squad

everyone knows kessie will be the cornerstone of the midfield for a decade+..what a shame we don't have ibiza updates to focus on instead of rehashing this silliness

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Pietro Balzano Prota‏ @PBPcalcio · 1m1 minute ago

Il #Milan ha avanzato la sua offerta per il giovane Luan #Capanni, ma non è l’unico club interessato al ragazzo.
Curiosità: è stato scelto da #Moncada, che lo segui a già ai tempi del @Flamengo

#RRNmercatoprimavera

The #Milan has advanced his offer for young Luan, but is not the only club interested in the #Capanni boy.
Curiosity: it was chosen by #Moncada, who followed him to already at the time of the @Flamengo

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Il #Milan ha avanzato la sua offerta per il giovane Luan #Capanni, ma non è l’unico club interessato al ragazzo.
Curiosità: è stato scelto da #Moncada, che lo segui a già ai tempi del @Flamengo

#RRNmercatoprimavera

The #Milan has advanced his offer for young Luan, but is not the only club interested in the #Capanni boy.
Curiosity: it was chosen by #Moncada, who followed him to already at the time of the @Flamengo

I’ll need hourly updates on this transaction

Thank you

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Di Marzio reporting that several offers have arrived for Laxalt

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
I'll take this Capanni kid and Vignato. Would love both.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I’ll need hourly updates on this transaction

Thank you

Will try. Don't forget to send one of your famous gift boxes over to Montreal :star:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

#RRNmercatoprimavera

Moncada? That means Kojak scouted him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule