Official: José Manuel Reina Thread

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
why were the fans booing everytime he touched the ball ?

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Probably an unpopular opinion but reina tonight >any donnarumma performance all season

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
why were the fans booing everytime he touched the ball ?

For the Silvestre red card when he was with Napoli. Reina kinda simulated a fall when Silvestre brushed past him after a penalty box incident. Samp fans and Ferrero were livid and blamed Reina for lying to the referee.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Probably an unpopular opinion but reina tonight >any donnarumma performance all season

It was a fantastic performance, but Donnarumma kept us in the game for 3 matches in December. We have two excellent goalkeepers.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
It was a fantastic performance, but Donnarumma kept us in the game for 3 matches in December. We have two excellent goalkeepers.

Not knocking him just think Reina was unreal this match

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For the Silvestre red card when he was with Napoli. Reina kinda simulated a fall when Silvestre brushed past him after a penalty box incident. Samp fans and Ferrero were livid and blamed Reina for lying to the referee.

:star: thanks

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shout out for Reina. Maaaassive game. That reflexes at 3rd minute.

But also for the rest of the game very solid, secure and waaaay better with the feet than Donnarumma. I'm so glad we have such a class gk as 2nd choice. He'd obviously be 1st choice in many teams IN Serie A.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Fantastic performance. A few brilliant saves to keep us in the game. Probably on par with Donna's recent performances where he's excelled (minus his dumb mistake for a goal).

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Really Solid yesterday, and the number one reason why we weren't down in the first half.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Few crucial fuck ups, then a save. I hope we dont get to see him in our lineup again.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
t2V9fM2.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/YQRlIur.gifv

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
goodbey and thanks for tutoring Donnaruma.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
He's still our player though I believe. Doesnt he have a contract until next summer? What does he mean by saying "see you in july"?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's still our player though I believe. Doesnt he have a contract until next summer? What does he mean by saying "see you in july"?

The official statement above your post says it's a 6-month loan until the end of this season.

He'll return in July.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
The official statement above your post says it's a 6-month loan until the end of this season.

He'll return in July.

That's what I thought. Thread should not have been moved to the former players section