Kevin Constant Thread

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
90% of the people here don't watch other serie a matches then Milan.
Just ignore them.

yee i have that luck my tv station is showing every seria a matches so in my opinion this guy has such potetial maybe bigger then boa ,he has something flamini dont have ,good control pace stamine and good shoot and he can run all day long

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Having seen him three or four times he seems to have decent ability & a very good left foot. He also seems to have good speed.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
A CM with slightly better skill than boateng and flamini but still not a real CAM. hmmm, i bet he's loaned.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Btw, do we have any left footer in the first 18 atm?

Only Janku at the top of my head who clearly isn't first 18 material.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
90% of the people here don't watch other serie a matches then Milan.
Just ignore them.

theres a reason why I dont watch enough serie A, because its crap.

I have no problem watching the EPL,La liga, Bundesliga, RPL tho.

I saw him against us, he was quick and had decent skills, was probably the only threat from chievo's midfield, but im not gonna get excited over some one from chievo.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
7,8 & 9 nil wins are good to some degree & not good in other ways because the standard of defending & organisation is terrible which means it just is'nt competitive in the likes of spain.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Still not a player who can pass :head:
FU management.

diegoyya

Primavera
Reaction score
Milan have not had a top quality,creative attacking midfielder since Rui Costa left in 2006 & I don't really know who or if anyone will replace him.

what about kaka?... milan won a CL partly because of him... where were you on 2007?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
theres a reason why I dont watch enough serie A, because its crap.
Wouldn't expect anything less from a Niff Nuff.

On another note, is it just me or do people get frustrated how other Niff Nuffs think they know about players like Ranocchia, Criscito, Constant, etc, when they haven't even seen a match they've played in and think they can present a full detailed analysis just by a YouTube video?

Constant is a good player with immense potential. He needs to work on his discipline and focus during matches because he has some brilliant patches and others periods where he gives the ball away far too cheaply.

I'd be delighted if we secure his services.

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As for the next pirlo , i would like to try out di gennaro . He has mad skills , he is young , we could try him out next year in the midfield in a lower position .

di gennaro is useless.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;878791 said:

On another note, is it just me or do people get frustrated how other Niff Nuffs think they know about players like Ranocchia, Criscito, Constant, etc, when they haven't even seen a match they've played in and think they can present a full detailed analysis just by a YouTube video?

Constant is a good player with immense potential. He needs to work on his discipline and focus during matches because he has some brilliant patches and others periods where he gives the ball away far too cheaply.

gay.gif

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
what about kaka?... milan won a CL partly because of him... where were you on 2007?
Kaka never possessed any where near the vision Rui Costa had. Rui Costa and Totti in their prime were the best pure trequaristas of their generation. Their vision, passing ability and finesse was second to none.

Kaka was a brilliant player, still is, though he is more of a direct type player which will run at the defense and use his pace to glide past defenders. He also could split a defense with a killer pass i.e. against Liverpool in 2005 and Liverpool in 2007 to Crespo and Inzaghi respectively, though never to the degree a Rui Costa could.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;878791 said:

On another note, is it just me or do people get frustrated how other Niff Nuffs think they know about players like Ranocchia, Criscito, Constant, etc, when they haven't even seen a match they've played in and think they can present a full detailed analysis just by a YouTube video?[/youtube]

yes

Only thing, what does he give us flamini and boateng don't..... From what I've seen he doesn't have amazing technical skill, though he's not bad....

I want a midfielder with abilities like seedorf, rui costa, pirlo, kaka.... gimme someone with some creativity and tenchique!

мιℓαηєℓℓσ;878797 said:
Kaka never possessed any where near the vision Rui Costa had. Rui Costa and Totti in their prime were the best pure trequaristas of their generation. Their vision, passing ability and finesse was second to none.

Kaka was a brilliant player, still is, though he is more of a direct type player which will run at the defense and use his pace to glide past defenders. He also could split a defense with a killer pass i.e. against Liverpool in 2005 and Liverpool in 2007 to Crespo and Inzaghi respectively, though never to the degree a Rui Costa could.

zidane disagrees, but i get your point

anyway we didn't need kaka to be mr. creative like zidane was because midfield had pirlo and seedorf. I mean it was a variation of a 4-3-3 if anything.... 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1 depending how u view sheva (he dropped back a lot too..). But that 3 was the playmaking force.

As long as we have pirlo or someone like him in CM we can get away w/ a player like kaka at CAM. IF we don't have pirlo it becomes painfully similar to dunga's brazil with grind it out, counter attack and no other ideas.

And before I get attacked, this isn't a criticism on kaka... he's just more of a withdrawn forward than a midfielder..

Last edited:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And DDG is back in vogue .. lol

2 years back he was the next Baggio. Once he played for us, 2 games later he was Serie C quality and now again after some performances against bottom table teams , again many of you would want him over anyone else .

One thing I like about Constant is that he had good games against Milan and Juventus. Don't know about rest. I take players who have good games against the big 4 teams much more seriously than the young guns who many of you jizz about who have good performances when playing against bottom/mid table dwellers but dissapears against the big guns.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
One shit for sure this dude can't kick corner kick, make through pass etc etc
Gawdamn, why management not see this, for god sake we only have pirlo for this shit.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I want a midfielder with abilities like seedorf, rui costa, pirlo, kaka.... gimme someone with some creativity and tenchique!

I have a feeling Allegri don't want that... or else we would have pushed hard for Lazzari or someone similar...

Because think about it, in a Milan line up next year we'll have Pirlo, Ibra and Robinho/Cassano. Adding another player in the starting line-up with similar qualities would probably slow down our play. Allegri wants us to play faster.

All the mentioned players like to play with the ball at their feet, adding another on to that would cause us some problems.

I think Allegri has his first 11 (especially the midfield with Gattuso-Ambro-Pirlo) set up in his mind and wants a player whom he can throw in when he wants to change the play or something...

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have a feeling Allegri don't want that... or else we would have pushed hard for Lazzari or someone similar...

Because think about it, in a Milan line up next year we'll have Pirlo, Ibra and Robinho/Cassano. Adding another player in the starting line-up with similar qualities would probably slow down our play. Allegri wants us to play faster.

All the mentioned players like to play with the ball at their feet, adding another on to that would cause us some problems.

I think Allegri has his first 11 (especially the midfield with Gattuso-Ambro-Pirlo) set up in his mind and wants a player whom he can throw in when he wants to change the play or something...

Pretty sure Allegri want it, because he requesting we bought mezz'ala since very first time, n I think its very clear who n what type of midfielder he want.

And because our management feel Lazzari is too expensive n cellino is such a ass to deal with we bought Boateng.

Not working well as Al want, he ask again in january.

Lazzari, the agent said, "Allegri admires him, but no new move"

Nothing new in the talks between Cagliari and AC Milan Andrea Lazzari. The 26-year-old Cagliari, for several months is combined with the Rossoneri, but the player's agent, Stephen Zambetti said that there were no concrete movement between the two companies. "There are no news - says Zambetti to Totalsport.it - The situation is stationary. Allegri admires him, it is no secret, but any decision is up to President Cellino, everything goes by ".

And we chase this chievo dude. :rolleyes:

Seriously its Carlo all over again, he's requesting Adebayor or malouda he got Ronaldinho, man...

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
We should really buy this guy and Prince's brother, Jerome Boateng, just so we can have a midfield of:

Kevin-Prince-Boateng

LOL

and yes, I know Jerome plays mostly as an FB and Constants kit name would be Constant. :D

Also:

1135.jpg

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
hes the black ibrahimovic

177une.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Schedule