Jose Mourinho Thread

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wet Ones said:
It was during that game or question/answer session. Whatever it was. Even though he didn't say 'Shevchenko', it was unanimously agreed that there was no one else he could have been referring to.

And ask Dru. He brings it up every now and then.
It was a game show & you had to match names to words & it ended up with Shevchenko & traitor.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Wet Ones said:
It was during that game or question/answer session. Whatever it was. Even though he didn't say 'Shevchenko', it was unanimously agreed that there was no one else he could have been referring to.

And ask Dru. He brings it up every now and then.
yip BOTH
Mourinho AND Ancelotti referred to $hitchel$ki as a traitor....ain't that a bitch? :o

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
DSM said:
It was a game show & you had to match names to words & it ended up with Shevchenko & traitor.
Oh how convenient :rolleyes:

And this whole thing started with Gaiz talking about Mourinho showing his 'class' by labelling his ex-player a 'diver'.

Carlo did label Sheva a traitor and let's not forget the middle finger incident. Class all over! :rolleyes:

drucurl said:
yip BOTH
Mourinho AND Ancelotti referred to $hitchel$ki as a traitor....ain't that a bitch? :o
Any source for the Mourinho one? The Carlo one I know is on video.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Carlo is a class act when compared to Jose. I don't think there's another coach who is more supportive + loyal to his core players.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
This is not the first time for him to show what a hypocrite Jose is :o

WHen he leaves Seria A he will be saying the same about Ibra and the rest. Mark my words :o

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
Carlo is a class act when compared to Jose. I don't think there's another coach who is more supportive + loyal to his core players.
And therein lies our biggest problems.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
madtherchot said:
SAF who wins more trophees and stand up to the board.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
please someone tell them that he is the special one..

Mourinho promises repercussions

Jose Mourinho was furious with his Inter squad. “I want my players to do what I tell them to. Perhaps they don’t know who I am yet.”

The Nerazzurri were clear at the top of the table, but their 0-0 draw against 10-man Genoa has allowed Udinese and Napoli to catch them.

“I am absolutely not happy because I always aim to improve and win. When you don’t win, you cannot be happy, but today I prefer not to talk about my players, as that is part of my mentality,” said Mourinho.

“I am the only one responsible for this squad, but I want my players to do what I tell them to.

Perhaps a few of them don’t know who I am yet. In those called up for Wednesday’s game, there will be some surprises.”

The veiled threat comes ahead of a midweek round against Fiorentina and he may take this as an opportunity to drop players he considers to be off form.

“In the first half Genoa adapted well to our changes. I complimented Gian Piero Gasperini, as his team played well with discipline and earned a deserved point.

“In the second half we played with a higher defence and pushed a great deal in their midfield, but we also let them relax and take home a point.”

ch4

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Mourinho said:
Perhaps a few of them don’t know who I am yet.

Perhaps Mourinho doesn't know where he is ;)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Ashish said:
this is an excellent post from forum, sorry for pasting it but i think its a god analysis why jose is struggling in serie
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showpost.php?p=515025&postcount=657

Thats a good post IMO, although I don't agree with him struggling with Benitez only because he was tactical.

It could be a reason as to why he isn't doing as well in Serie A though, but then Inter are near the top, in a league which is more competitive than last year for Inter with Milan getting back on form.

I still think he'll leave Inter in the lurch as soon as Fergie retires though. Thats probably why he only agreed to a 3 year contract.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Mourinho isn't struggling. He's in a country where he has never coached before + is with a completely new group of players he hasn't worked with before. Being in pole position is quite respectable, if you were to ask me. But I think he was brought in for the UCL in particular .... (hmm ... wonder why :D ) + will be judged based on his performances in Europe.

He's still a little bitch.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
edit: Oh crap, wrong thread. sorry.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Torres and Van Persie are divers, you ass?

I'm sure, only great divers, are taught by you. Or have you changed your occupation to "Hand Ball Control Coach"?

Sorry if this is a little late, but just read the article. !

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Balloteli's career has really taken a dip under Mourinho. He was thriving under Mancini while he has been awful under Mou. Mancini was amazing for Roma and look at him now. Same goes for Quaresma...

Yeah Mourinho can really develope players;)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Edi said:
Balloteli's career has really taken a dip under Mourinho. He was thriving under Mancini while he has been awful under Mou. Mancini was amazing for Roma and look at him now. Same goes for Quaresma...

ok atleast he is trying to win serie a

unlike fucked before xmas and no youngsters coming up,

Mario has got attitude problem and he doesnt give much effort in the training session.

who cares inter sucksssssssssssss

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Edi said:

Manci was very inconsistent for Roma so lets not exagerate ok ?And quaresma comes from the portugal league witch by no means is equal to serie a in any way.

He failed to adapt to a better/harder league,it`s not Mourihno`s fault that he sucks.

And for Balloteli` his has to much of ego and that`s not gonna work under Mourihno,if he would put his head down and work hard i`m sure the results would come.

But i hope not cause i want to see inert crumble in flames. :D

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well Mancini was handling Baloteli a lot better than Mourinho even with his attitude...

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Well Mancini was handling Baloteli a lot better than Mourinho even with his attitude...
oh on the expense on the rest of team, fucked up with adri

adri insulted mancini and still started the next game see mour he will kill if any body is not giving their 100% wow compare to our legendry coach.

all the players worked with him like him, he has a winning mentality and he wins regularly and stand against management for the team

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Ashish said:
oh on the expense on the rest of team, fucked up with adri

all the players worked with him like him, he has a winning mentality and he wins regularly and stand against management for the team

Yeah right he stands against the management. He could not even say a word to Abramovich. He is winning regularly because he inherited a good team from Mancini but the fact is Inter's play is nothing special and he is not working well with players that were doing great in the previous season...

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Yeah right he stands against the management. He could not even say a word to Abramovich. He is winning regularly because he inherited a good team from Mancini but the fact is Inter's play is nothing special and he is not working well with players that were doing great in the previous season...
A lot of vitality after the 5-1 victory I see ;)

It really doesn't matter if Mourinho ruins the career of a bazillion players. At the end of the day Inter is on top and that is one of his job requirements being fulfilled. You can start whining about him after he wins nothing, which at present is not the case.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
oh god please stick to serie a please he made hue and cry when sheva was brought without his agrrement and he was against ballack.
that was the begining of the end for mourinho and chelsea. he with money created a formidable team which is still going strong. lol and our coach he is a better tactician better accord with players but he lacks something courage, courage to stand up when chips are down to take risk and say no to berlu and Galliani.

if he continue like yesterday i can surely say ancelotti is a complete coach.

and for gods sake its UDINESE thats why i hate carlo he has brought milan so down now we can enjoy only against relegation battling teams :o against jube and others we suck balls :mad:

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Az. said:
He failed to adapt to a better/harder league,it`s not Mourihno`s fault that he sucks.
Mourinho did pick the transfer, didn't he?

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Ashish said:
and for gods sake its UDINESE thats why i hate carlo he has brought milan so down now we can enjoy only against relegation battling teams :o against jube and others we suck balls :mad:

Udinese is hardly a relegation battling team. They've been in the top half of the table for the past 5 or 6 years, and it's been more than a decade since they were to Serie B. More than I can say for Juventus.

And we don't suck balls against other big teams, since we've played Inter and won, and played Juve and lost. The win was home, the loss was away.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Ashish said:
oh god please stick to serie a please he made hue and cry when sheva was brought without his agrrement and he was against ballack.
He was playing Sheva because Roman told him so and yeah after he wasn't able to get the best out of the best striker at that time, he benched him and ruined him.

Ashish said:
he lacks something courage, courage to stand up when chips are down to take risk and say no to berlu and Galliani.

First of all, I don't think he lacks the courage to say no to Galliani or Berlu. It's not like he would not find another club if he got fired. If he got fired he would probably end up in either Chelsea or Real Madrid with double what he is earning now and with more financial resources than in Milan. So to tell you the truth the whole"he lacks courage, he doesn't have the balls" falls into watter...

Ashish said:

We played 2 derbies till now. We won one and lost another. SO yeah Milan can play good against strong teams

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marcus said:
Udinese is hardly a relegation battling team. They've been in the top half of the table for the past 5 or 6 years, and it's been more than a decade since they were to Serie B. More than I can say for Juventus.

And we don't suck balls against other big teams, since we've played Inter and won, and played Juve and lost. The win was home, the loss was away.

last few big games

we won two inter games (both home game)
we lost against arsenal they owned like their bitches
juve came from behind and defeated us both last year and this year( last year they were playing in serie b and we were champions of the world :o)
roma also did it
we sucked in napoli away game which was like cl final :o (seedorf : we will have to play 10 cl final matches to qualify to cl)

three impressive games in this year
lazio 4-0 all individual brilliance except patos header
inter milan match very good match ronaldinho(good tactics by coach)
Udinese 5-1 they are in crisis :star: full credit to carlo and his boys

and please dont open my mouth about bologna genoa wolfsburg pompey catania i dont what all teams. we sucked we lost or drew we played shittest football(even boring than italain NT) lost race for scudetto couldnt top the table in UEFA crap cup out of cl :o

these are bad things happening to our team, i know 70% is due to Gs love for old fuck but ancelotti never try to change his tactics barring the last game. jose mourinho tried his 4 3 3 but now learned from his mistake and bench queresma or mancini but carletoo?

i hope he proves me wrong and take us to scudetto or UEFA cup final.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ashish said:
lazio 4-0 all individual brilliance except patos header
4-1

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
sorry zarate or pandev i forgot

the guy with elephant ears

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I think there are some double standards when judging Mourinho ....especially vs Ancelotti. Make no mistake I am a fan of Jose...but the guy doesn't walk on water....neither does he shit gold......

If Berlu had spent that kind of money on Quaresma for Carlo and Quaresma was struggling in Milan the way he struggling at Inter.....I could only imagine the vile things people would say about him. Think about it....Carlo gets tarred and feathered every day because he allegedly 'didn't get the best out of Gorky'. Not that I'm totally defending him here because to me as a piece of shit on the sidewalk- there were times that Gorky seemed more appropriate than say Brocchi or Emershit.

That said, if we keep in mind that:
1)Quaresma was a MUCH more high profile player at Porto
2)Quaresma was more expensive
3)Quaresma is probably more skillful and DEFINITELY faster
4)Inter didn't have a bunch of right sided wingers so his place was safe

It's only fair to conclude that Jose did FAR worse (for whatever reason) with a guy who many football pundits think is more skilled than CR7- than Carlo did with gorky.......instead I come here and read PRAISES for Mourinho for benching Mancini and RQ :rolleyes: these players were both stars for their clubs. What makes this comparison even more ridiculous is that Carlo WON the CL by his methods.

I could go on but I'm hungry atm

Schedule