Week 27: Milan vs Inter - 04/04/2018 - 18:30 CET

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
I think, I THINK this is only the third match thread I have opened in 8 years on this forum. We won both the previous encounters.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
"First you eat a snail,
then you eat the snake"

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
We need to start as many Italians as possible

Forza Milan Forza Italia

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think, I THINK this is only the third match thread I have opened in 8 years on this forum. We won both the previous encounters.

Well, there is a first time for everything ;)

Looking forward to this derby, both teams need the 3 points and have a lot to prove. My Inter are in a crisis and can't seem to even make simple passes anymore, but I guess form is irrelevant when it comes to the derby. The adrenaline will ensure a hard fought game full of granite. If Icardi and Miranda are fit, Inter's expected line up:

Icardi
Perisic - Brozovic - Candreva
Valero - Vecino
D'Ambrosio - Skriniar - Miranda - Cancelo
Handanovic​

With Karamoh and Rafinha to come on in the 2nd half. I guess Gattuso will start his usual?

Calhanoglu - Cutrone - Suso
Bonaventura - Biglia - Kessie
Rodriguez - Romagnoli - Bonucci - Calabria
Donnarumma​

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Donnarumma

As the Coach says, fatigue doesn’t exist, it’s all in the mind.

Just another match that we must win, let's do this!

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
hopefully we won't suffer from fatigue the next days, with Inter & Arsenal coming up at the San Siro :D

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Marco Di Bello will officiate Milan - Inter on Sunday.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Sheva: "The derby? Physically the team will feel a bit lagged after last night's game but when you win you feel less tired. Milan is doing well, they are winning and I see them in a fine position in Sunday's derby."

Fanta Sheva:cool:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Well, there is a first time for everything ;)

Looking forward to this derby, both teams need the 3 points and have a lot to prove. My Inter are in a crisis and can't seem to even make simple passes anymore, but I guess form is irrelevant when it comes to the derby. The adrenaline will ensure a hard fought game full of granite. If Icardi and Miranda are fit, Inter's expected line up:

Icardi
Perisic - Brozovic - Candreva
Valero - Vecino
D'Ambrosio - Skriniar - Miranda - Cancelo
Handanovic​

With Karamoh and Rafinha to come on in the 2nd half. I guess Gattuso will start his usual?

Calhanoglu - Cutrone - Suso
Bonaventura - Biglia - Kessie
Rodriguez - Romagnoli - Bonucci - Calabria
Donnarumma​

Broo is there a chance Ranocchia may be starting ?

and yes this is our XI always consistent rino <3

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Lets hope our boys are well rested and ready to go!!

Forza

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
We are tough to beat but form doesnt matter in derby. I believe we will win or draw.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
finally an easy game

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Inter always does seem to get good results from the derby. Molto forza!

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The derby in Oct was my first ever game at the San Siro. Easily the best game atmosphere I have ever experienced but now I want our boys to take the revenge. Forza Meeeelan!
7cf20b9bf2495bd40a559ee3c8475143.jpg

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
are merda playing a full team?

gattuso should study the hell out of that coppa quarterfinal match. bring it all on.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Huge game... I’m a bit scared.. usually the better team going into the derby loses

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
We need to win this. I have a bet going since the start of the season with an Inter fan that we will finish above them. I almost gave up but if we win this... its open season again.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
another win and clean sheet . it would be a great moral boost for us before arsenal match .

Forza Milan

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
wheres tadej

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
wonder what the guys from Curva sud will put as choreography sunday

a suggestion

images

They should make their coreo and do sth with the #8 of the send off game during half-time.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Broo is there a chance Ranocchia may be starting ?

and yes this is our XI always consistent rino <3

Unfortunately there is a chance that Ranocchia may start... Miranda's injury has already taken longer than expected. Even Icardi is not a certainty to start.

This game, Inter need both of them to be fit. I cannot bear to watch another Inter game with Eder leading the line.

On a positive note for Inter, Karamoh and Rafinha will probably come on as 2nd half subs. They have been very effective, so if Inter can hold on till the 60th minute, they could change the game. I am very keen to see Karamoh take on Rodriguez.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Unfortunately there is a chance that Ranocchia may start... Miranda's injury has already taken longer than expected. Even Icardi is not a certainty to start.

This game, Inter need both of them to be fit. I cannot bear to watch another Inter game with Eder leading the line.

On a positive note for Inter, Karamoh and Rafinha will probably come on as 2nd half subs. They have been very effective, so if Inter can hold on till the 60th minute, they could change the game. I am very keen to see Karamoh take on Rodriguez.

hey bluenine, sorry my counter-jinx stopped working in Inter's favour.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Rafinha was piss poor against Benevento.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Are they as good as Gabigol?

And I thought Eder was excellent.