Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Sidenote. I may be going to Milan in february. If I do, i am for sure eating at Finger's Restuarant.......

Clarence has always believed in healthy living and the importance of nurturing the soul with fresh and exciting flavors. Hooking up with master chef Roberto Okabe, a Japanese-Brazilian gastronomic wizard, Clarence’s restaurant Finger’s is one of the hottest-frequented eateries of Milan.

Clarence and his wife Luviana, who are business partners with Okabe, believe that it is the exotic flair and freshness on offer at Finger’s that continues to attract diners from all walks of life. “It takes more than a footballer’s big name to fill 70 seats every night for six years.” Always packed, the sushi and sashimi counter, hums with the sounds of satisfaction, as diners from around the world savor the enticing selection of fresh and succulent fish conjured up daily by Okabe. “A dish is to be savored by the eyes well before it is tasted,” emphasizes the chef, whose artistic sensibilities are as refined as his gastronomic ones. Hailed as one of the world’s top-ten Japanese restaurants by GQ Magazine, reviewers have consistently confirmed the restaurant’s richly deserved reputation. Just one year after Finger’s opened, the most-respected culinary guide, the Gambero Rosso, put it on the map by awarding it a forchetta, the equivalent of a Michelin star. Also listed in the Italian Guida Espresso, and named the best foreign restaurant by the Guida Mongello, Finger’s has been widely hailed as the trendiest eatery in the whole of Italy.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Fingers...do you think it's named after a fetish of his?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Fingers...do you think it's named after a fetish of his?

i actually thought it referenced fact sushi is eaten w/ your hands (or chopsticks)... but it's nice to know you're mind is dirtier than mine (thats a big compliment.... )

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
i actually thought it referenced fact sushi is eaten w/ your hands (or chopsticks)... but it's nice to know you're mind is dirtier than mine (thats a big compliment.... )

I'm no japanese food expert, my mind had no where else to go.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In this country, footballers just own bad pubs. Clarence is infinitely more sophisticated.

like kick it w/ mandela:
seedorf.mandela.533.jpg

EDIT: Just noticed that the iece of paper has "Champion" written on it. Too much awesome to be true. The question is, who's presenting it to who?

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
International football star Clarence Seedorf announced at a press conference after a meeting with Nelson Mandela today that he had become the Nelson Mandela Foundation’s latest Legacy Champion.

He joins Patrice Motsepe, Tokyo Sexwale, David Rockefeller, Peggy Dulany and Bill Clinton, who are also members of a select group of philanthropists who are helping to ensure that Mr Mandela’s legacy lives on.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
International football star Clarence Seedorf announced at a press conference after a meeting with Nelson Mandela today that he had become the Nelson Mandela Foundation’s latest Legacy Champion.

He joins Patrice Motsepe, Tokyo Sexwale, David Rockefeller, Peggy Dulany and Bill Clinton, who are also members of a select group of philanthropists who are helping to ensure that Mr Mandela’s legacy lives on.

Seedorf and Clinton - now there's two men who should be friends.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Just because Clinton plays the saxophone and holds left-of-Mussolini views, that doesn't make him black.

the world wide web disagrees....

http://www.stormfront.org/truth_at_last/danny.htm

http://dir.salon.com/story/books/int/2002/02/20/clinton/index.html

http://www1.voanews.com/english/news/a-13-2009-07-11-voa15-68747937.html

http://ontology.buffalo.edu/smith/clinton/morrison.html

Toni Morrison:
African-American men seemed to understand it right away. Years ago, in the middle of the Whitewater investigation, one heard the first murmurs: white skin notwithstanding, this is our first black President. Blacker than any actual black person who could ever be elected in our children's lifetime. After all, Clinton displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald's-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas. A

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
seedorf is an absolute shoe-in to be a future politician. do the dutch like him that much though? seems like his checkered history with the NT means no(?)....

i could see seedorf being un secretary general.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
seedorf is an absolute shoe-in to be a future politician. do the dutch like him that much though? seems like his checkered history with the NT means no(?)....

i could see seedorf being un secretary general.

Seedorf > Dutch NT:o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Seedorf > Dutch NT:o

now i dont know :o but if you consider the das when there was stam and vds in that time , screw seedorf to hell

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
now i dont know :o but if you consider the das when there was stam and vds in that time , screw seedorf to hell

Seedorf has won way more than The Netherlands NT...:cool:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Seedorf has won way more than The Netherlands NT...:cool:

i dont know i will always respect dutch nt, cause of cryuff, he is an absolute legend my uncle was a big fan of him :D

you cant compare any nt with a club unless lippi has gone mad and when he brings only certified jubentinos to one of the best nt ever in the history of football.

carlo ancelotti or pandrelli to azzuri job

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I beg your pardon?

Ashish:head:

i dont know i will always respect dutch nt, cause of cryuff, he is an absolute legend my uncle was a big fan of him :D

you cant compare any nt with a club unless lippi has gone mad and when he brings only certified jubentinos to one of the best nt ever in the history of football.

carlo ancelotti or pandrelli to azzuri job

Cruijff:o .........annoying as hell

hey, I like your one-time(?) used nickname for me, Ashish: 'Peeerlo Peeedro'... I just want to say: I love it

someday I will use it for something

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
1998 was netherlands year...

stamm, do boers, klievert, davids, cocu, berkamp... hell seedorf was only a spot player. Problem is now they have utter crap defense and really only van bommel is the only good holding mid though de zeeuw seems to be having a year (no?) Maybe he's a late bloomer and should move to a big league....

pedro, please elaborate

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1998 was netherlands year...

stamm, do boers, klievert, davids, cocu, berkamp... hell seedorf was only a spot player. Problem is now they have utter crap defense and really only van bommel is the only good holding mid though de zeeuw seems to be having a year (no?) Maybe he's a late bloomer and should move to a big league....

pedro, please elaborate

De Zeeuw is awesome, I love his passing skills, he and Suárez are Ajax' best players. One game (versus some crap team for the Cup, but still) De Zeeuw made one brilliant (deep/long) pass after the other:proud: (Suárez scored SIX goals that game, but still I would say De Zeeuw as MOTM)

The Netherlands should play with Van Bommel and De Zeeuw behind some AM...

Dutch defense sucks... especially leftback

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
my bad i really thought it was :D

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
iniesta fabregas cissokho one of the bari defenders loris and dzeko :D

300 million, lol but we can win :D

this is not the dream thread:o

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Pff look at those arms. Nadals left arm won't even come close.

ps. his bracelet is insanely ugly!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
worthy of reposting =

SeedorfhailpisellopilungodituttiparoladiKak.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Schedule