The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
No need for bitterness guys. This can be an opportunity.

We can get our #10 like James who will raise the commercial profile of the club.

As good as Donna is, kids would hardly beg their parents to buy a GK shirt the way they would for someone who is pulling off fancy moves and scoring goals.

A top 10 attacker will almost always get more recognition than a top 5 keeper.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Something stinks of this whole Donnarumma saga from day 1. We are obviously building a team that probably competes for the Scudetto this season. He gets offered a fat new deal, become the face of the club and still wants out?

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Get that lanky big nose cancer out of the club ASAP. I don't want him rotting for a year in the stands infecting the positivity around the club. If he can take Abate with him even better and if Jack wants to be a little bitch, he can fuck off as well.

Best bit of news is that, agents around the world now know, we won't be the submissive sissy that Uncle Festa was and let shit slide.

Positive note we're a step closer of blacklisting that fat fuck from the club for good.

Last edited:

SHEVA-7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' Maldini&Nesta Shevchenko Seedorf
V.true. The big clubs are not lining up to buy an 18 year old keeper. If he's free then that's different.

I can see Plizzari being technically better but he's obviously not got the height.

I just checked some of gks in eu. De gea 192, Navas 185, Stegen 187, psg's 189. Plizzari still 17 he ll grow a little bit more :) also he is not the only option, i just say hes our youngster and seems fine.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
navas + 20-30 million, I'd gladly accept that.

We need to invest in other departments, to swap him for another GK and not even gain funds would be a mistake. Goalies are cheap if they are not overhyped, and we dont need an overhyped one atm.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
this club must never deal with Raiola again

i prefer we bench him for one year... 30M is peanuts for him.

Cinese show the way

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
One of the reasons Donnarumma is hyped is because we haven't faced proper opposition. He didn't play in UCL or in EL. Didn't face Messi or Ronaldo. He conceded 8 goals in just 2 games playing against Roma and Napoli. What would he do when he's challenged by actual WC players on the highest level?

Let him go, but let's make sure we get what we want out of it. If we could get Modric/James/Morata out of him then we will definitely be the winners.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And he was looking for a house in Milano.

:lol:

Yeah, and he even said both parties know my will is to stay :fp: So, he is even a liar, incredible person
Now i wonder why was Galliani always saying he is from good and humble family?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
can milan stop depending on primavera talents? they produce snakes, not footballers.

:thumbsup: To some people it's just a job that they have been going to, they can give a fuck less if they've been there since a kid and have been given chances by the club.

At least De Sciglio was straight up and just rejected the offer instead of stringing us along and trying to get us to bend over. Fuck Dollarumma.

Now that I think of it, we have Raiola on our side , no? He will do everything to sell him for higher numbers? Does he have much profit in us freezing him and moving him to Juve?

This is true. And this is the reason why I don't see us doing player trades for Dollarumma. Let P$G and Madrid overpay for him.

An 18 year old who is already focused on money and supposed "prestige" when he hasn't really done shit is already a good sign this is not the player we want to invest in.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
We need to invest in other departments, to swap him for another GK and not even gain funds would be a mistake. Goalies are cheap if they are not overhyped, and we dont need an overhyped one atm.

we can probably buy Consigli for like 5m and spend the bulk of the money on an outfield player

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
The contract extension on offer was reported to be worth €4.5m per year plus bonuses, but Raiola wanted to introduce a release clause for as little as €10m if Milan failed to qualify for the Champions League.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah What:lol:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
This is last effects of :b:&:g: era. Bringing club to midtable level so players dont wanna stay here.

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
This has definitely put a downer on the good work we've done, we need a huge dick move

What? This is great news.

We can use the xfer money to buy a new GK and the rest for Belotti. Even though he's in his last year, the xfer will still be around 25-50m. Only a few teams would be willing to pay his salary requirements though.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I just checked some of gks in eu. De gea 192, Navas 185, Stegen 187, psg's 189. Plizzari still 17 he ll grow a little bit more :) also he is not the only option, i just say hes our youngster and seems fine.

I think we'll go for safe experienced hands in the short term. Hopefully Plizzari gets his opportunity though :thumbsup:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No need for bitterness guys. This can be an opportunity.

We can get our #10 like James who will raise the commercial profile of the club.

As good as Donna is, kids would hardly beg their parents to buy a GK shirt the way they would for someone who is pulling off fancy moves and scoring goals.

A top 10 attacker will almost always get more recognition than a top 5 keeper.

You do know that he was the most loved milan player in ages? Like their were maybe only 1% of the fans who didn't like him. I actually planned to buy his jersey for the upcoming season and I assume alot of other people would have done it too.

I am so mad at myself for being saddened by an 18 year old bitch.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Mixed emotions right now honestly, not sure what or how I feel about this whole situation. I'm going to wait a while to let it all sink in before I give my 2 cents.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Galliani must accept some responsibility... how did we let him get to his last year of contract when we figured out that he is a phenomenon?

HPXn1.jpg
HPXn1.jpg
HPXn1.jpg

gaxhi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
As much as I hate raiola, the one to blame here is dolaruma and we can't hate on bona just because he has the same agent as for abate he can stay on bench or gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule