Milan vs Lens

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's 1-1

We scored first and ofcourse that was SHEVCHENKO....Cool:)I'm glad he is getting back!

Deportivo-Bayern is still 0-0

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We just knocked out Bayern for the third time :D So glad for Sheva, proving he is world class once again!! Anything to say about that Scharatz? :D

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I havent watched the game... im still at the office... but Im SO SAD :cry: , I already ate 1 pack of M&Ms... I hate when we loose! Why did they take Maldini out??? I freak out when he isnt playing!!! Anyway, at least we know that Bayern is a tough opponent already out... anyway, lets recover energy for the weekend match
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
now is bayern is out. depo have to be out too. because they r troble for us.
we have to win against depo. and lens wins against bayern coz bayern doesnt care anymore.

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
2 defeats in 4 days!I am realy angry :mad:
If Milan won Lens and Depor we would be the first team that has won all of 6 matches of group stage in the history of champions league.Now Barcelona has this chance.
I am surprised Jamie how you can laugh when Milan loses!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We lost,that's right but don't forget that we played withd our B players.We were without Nesta,Pippo,Rivaldo,Rui,Seedorf.....camon that are our key players.I'm sure that if we were without them then we would have won....

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Well done Sheva despite a loss. But I'm sure Milan will win this Sunday. The best players have already taken a rest. And now, Sheva is on fire.

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think that even with our B players we should be winning cause they are great stars also!! But we did like great teams do when they are already qualified... didnt care at all!!! I mean, the hole "A" team rested! and Maldini got out at 2nd time!!, same Sheva! Rino was in the bench... I mean, the team is just resting a little cause we have Juve, Parma and Inter coming up!! We need to be rested right??? And yeah, Paolo is not playing this weekend :cry: , but anyway, lets take it like a little more rest.
FORZA MILAN!!! lets win all over again!!!!!!!!! :devil3:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Was Seedorf playing?I tought he wasn't but i've heard that he was.Was he?
Did we lost with him on the pitch?

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kharrazian said:
I am surprised Jamie how you can laugh when Milan loses!

:conf: you are? So we lost a meaningless game with reserve players out? big deal! The players, manangers dont care why should we? we possibly knocked out Bayern AND mabye Deportivo out with that result. ;)
We were guarenteed top spot unless Depor beat us 5-0 at the san siro :rolleyes: yeah right. I was also pleased about my favourite player scoring another goal? Is that OK?

Schedule