Juan Manuel Iturbe

Let's buy ...

• Total voters

kujta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we can take him (and other players) only if none is interested in him/them,so if juve and other are interested too BYE BYE ITURBE...we have no strategy and no money,we will be still with kaka and robinho next season.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
If Iturbe doesn't work out we should set sights on De Griezman, Feghouli, Lamela, or Cerci

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Patience. First sell then buy. Il dottores foolproof plan.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Something just tells me to not get my expectations up...

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
no iturbe???
yarmalenko please

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
great link IMO. Would love to see him here. El Sharaawy-Balo-Iturbe for a 4-3-3 sounds like a great attack to me, with Menez and Pazzo there to play as well.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I love it. Were ready to pay 25 mil but no if kaka doesn't leave 6 months early we have to pay 2.5 mil in wages and can't afford iturbe anymore

This is like management setting up Kaka to be a scapegoat and get criticism instead of them for not investing

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
I love it. Were ready to pay 25 mil but no if kaka doesn't leave 6 months early we have to pay 2.5 mil in wages and can't afford iturbe anymore

This is like management setting up Kaka to be a scapegoat and get criticism instead of them for not investing

:thumbsup:

The Man

Banned
Reaction score

As Kaka seems to leave the management probably did this to put pressure on him to leave.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Can't wait for SES - Balo - iTurbe

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Oh my
joebuck.gif

iturbe-celta-vigo-o.gif

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
nice ^. He is a beast.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I've watched alot of iturbe and in my opinion he is very strong at dribbling and shooting from long distances and pretty strong at through balls but is week at holding on to the ball and unfortunately iturbe is also pretty weak at passing

he has that dribbling style of play with lots of shooting but seems to get fouled alot.

in my opinion he is only worth about 11m

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
I've watched alot of iturbe and in my opinion he is very strong at dribbling and shooting from long distances and pretty strong at through balls but is week at holding on to the ball and unfortunately iturbe is also pretty weak at passing

he has that dribbling style of play with lots of shooting but seems to get fouled alot.

chandler-s-clap-o.gif

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
He's worth tree-fiddy, max.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol:

Whoscored should hire you :proud: Getting the most out of what's out there

--------

Something stats wont tell you, is how strong and aggressive Iturbe is for such a small pacey winger... he can literally shrug most defenders off. He has the kind of grinta that's needed

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
:lol::lol::lol:

Whoscored should hire you :proud: Getting the most out of what's out there

--------

Something stats wont tell you, is how strong and aggressive Iturbe is for such a small pacey winger... he can literally shrug most defenders off. He has the kind of grinta that's needed

His and Elsha need to fix the last pass a bit and then everyone is fucked. Iturbe also works a lot defensively and that is :thumbsup:

Freakout

Beginner
Reaction score
Guess what? Juve are now behind him and offering him 20m + Fabio Quagliarella and one of their defenders also i forgot his name,

This was originaly posted at Goal.com

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Guess what? Juve are now behind him and offering him 20m + Fabio Quagliarella and one of their defenders also i forgot his name,

breaking news.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

BREAKING NEWS!

You are like a week late amico