The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Me too my friend me too. Actually it's the most panfull scene for me to rewatch. Not the missed penaltys due to a dancing clown between the posts, but that one moment where prime-Sheva was not able to make that fucking ball enter this shithouse of a goal 1m away from a Dudek who wasn't even looking at the ball but strolling without any orientation in the nirwana of his box and being hit from Sheva's shot by accident.

God damned I'm feeling the anger rising again :lol:

it seems just like yesterday i was in a pizzeria near my school in montreal watching the game with basically no sound at all :/ skip the next day of school couldnt handle my pool fans just yet

#TimetravelIsPossible

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
:lol:
Will be another delay end of march

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
just to get an idea

Looks like that he is pretty damn strong and good at defending, meh at going forward though. Maybe it is the video that is doing him no justice. He has a 7,27 overall rating in 29 matches. That is impressive when you also consider that schalke are in 13th place.
- All our fullbacks have less than 7 rating btw

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Definitely. He's on the verge of getting better known and then he's gone for us. Since Schalke is not doing especially fine their players don't get as much attention as they could/should. Definitely a clever transfer!

But first of all I concentrate my hopes on this disgraced China saga :lol:

So you have watched him play... can you tell me his weakness and strengths. Also who does he remind you of?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like that he is pretty damn strong and good at defending, meh at going forward though. Maybe it is the video that is doing him no justice. He has a 7,27 overall rating in 29 matches. That is impressive when you also consider that schalke are in 13th place.
- All our fullbacks have less than 7 rating btw

This video is just from the first 3 months of the season. He has 6 assists and 2 goals in 26 matches for Schalke this season. Pretty good for a fullback.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky and GdS also jumping in...

Sky: agreement reached between Fininvest and SES for the signing of the new contract with simultaneous extension. Additional 100M will be paid between Friday and Monday, with closing expected by the end of March.

Gazzetta dello Sport: as it filters, it seems that Fininvest has been reassured by the documentation sent by Li Yonghong and the equity of the Sino leader. And also by the banks that have examined the issue, and the payments already made, there would be ok to go ahead in the operation. The signature on the new contract comes after the payment of the third deposit.

At least we'll be connected to some big names for the rest of this month even if it doesn't happen lol. 3rd time's a charm or maybe the 4th, 5th or 6th time in our case? lol

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think another name to keep an eye who has ties to Montella from Fiorentina is Gonzalo Rodriguez. Sounds like he won't renew with Fiorentina and would provide nice depth at CB considering he's free.

He was pretty bad during the Mönchengladbach match, and he is one of their veteran players who is expected to remain calm but looked like a total mess.

But if he comes on lower salary, why not.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Sky and GdS also jumping in...

Sky: agreement reached between Fininvest and SES for the signing of the new contract with simultaneous extension. Additional 100M will be paid between Friday and Monday, with closing expected by the end of March.

banks don't work on the weekend

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The stadium was 75% Pool fans 20% Milan 5% others .. our fucking Ultras and others sold their tickets outside the stadium to Pool fans for crazy amounts.. :fp: pathetic

i really doubt anyone who paid for travel, hotel and take all the trouble to be at the stadium to watch his team in the CL FINAL, will sell the ticket to the opponent team, unless the ticket reached 1 Million which is another unlikely theory.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Kolasinac and Dahoud are playing vs each other right now. Might be a good game to watch both of them since we are being linked with them.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i really doubt anyone who paid for travel, hotel and take all the trouble to be at the stadium to watch his team in the CL FINAL, will sell the ticket to the opponent team, unless the ticket reached 1 Million which is another unlikely theory.

so what you're saying is if they drove or took a cheap flight, stayed at a Hostel, and were offered $1K for the ticket that they paid 300 for that they wouldn't sell it???

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So you have watched him play... can you tell me his weakness and strengths. Also who does he remind you of?

Not that I watch BL on a regular base. This season I'm not following many clubs outside Serie A like I did in past years.

He was impressive in his 1st Schalke season, his strenght for me are his physical presence and even more in covering his flank devensively. I read that some think he's nit that good offensively but compared to our fb's he's definitely an upgrade. He reminds me on Aurier tbh.

As I said this season I haven't followed him that much but from what one hears and reads he's continuing his good developement (he's 23 years old).

I mean if his contract expires and he's not exactely that high calibre name every big club jumps and splashes money we should definitely give a shot. Getting him free could be one of our wisest transfers of recent years.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Not true my friend certain ones do. And for an operation of this magnitude who knows they might make an exception..

true, they've been making exceptions through many weekends now for almost two years

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

well unless maldini was lying in an interview with jamie carragher i think its true

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
This video is just from the first 3 months of the season. He has 6 assists and 2 goals in 26 matches for Schalke this season. Pretty good for a fullback.

Yeah it is. :thumbsup:
Last time one of our fullbacks made an assist was against torino think, 8months ago lool.

Not that I watch BL on a regular base. This season I'm not following many clubs outside Serie A like I did in past years.

He was impressive in his 1st Schalke season, his strenght for me are his physical presence and even more in covering his flank devensively. I read that some think he's nit that good offensively but compared to our fb's he's definitely an upgrade. He reminds me on Aurier tbh.

As I said this season I haven't followed him that much but from what one hears and reads he's continuing his good developement (he's 23 years old).

I mean if his contract expires and he's not exactely that high calibre name every big club jumps and splashes money we should definitely give a shot. Getting him free could be one of our wisest transfers of recent years.

- well I like aurier so if he does remind you of him then I hope we sign him. And especially since juve are also after him and it is a free transfer.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Oh boy, all these news baiting me - I'll wait and see this time.

Kolasinac :thumbsup: would be nice to finally be able to root for a fellow countryman in a Milan jersey. Would also be a nice slap with the dick across Juve's face with that move.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tb to when a poster, I don't remember who wrote that "roma are MILES ahead of us". :fp:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tb to when a poster, I don't remember who wrote that "roma are MILES ahead of us". :fp:

The grass is always greener on the other side :lol:

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan is among the clubs interested in signing Mahmoud Dahoud. Fassone and Mirabelli met him and his parents in recent weeks in Düsseldorf.

Negotiations were slowed down due to the delay of the closing of the Chinese takeover.

/Gazzetta

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
fassone mirabelli still free lancing :lol: waiting for magical Chinese to appear

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gazzetta claim that Borussia Dortmund have a pre-agreement with Borussia Monchengladbach to sign Dahoud for €15m+bonuses.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
All the reported targets have a 'pre-agreement ' with someone else. Let's just accept that.

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Or just an Inter fan pretending to be a Milan fan. We got a lot of those on here.

Never count out how misguided some people are. They might look like they are Inter fans, but actually they are just wrong. Easy to confuse, very similar but fine difference :lol:

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone willing to bet that there will be another delay?

Any of the mods willing to step up? I'd like some colour in my name...

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Anyone willing to bet that there will be another delay?

Any of the mods willing to step up? I'd like some colour in my name...

Another delay is what I expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule