The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
they don't ask you how much debts you have,

or let's say how much money you have, this rule is made to stop those sheikh's of psg & city. they have money to pay the debts, right?

they will ask you how much money you lost.

what is/was your budget, how much you earned and how much you spent. if you spent much more than what you earned.

debt, and the ability/structure to repay said debt is actually an enormous part of it.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
yes it could be a part of it, however if you are rich you can pay the debts. the main thing in ffp is on what budget you approved, negative or positive, we approved a -80m budget for 2016.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
We don't have a single penny of debt actually.
Meaning our books are basically cleaner and better than probably any team in football, at the moment.

I think we are 90-100m in red every year. Debt and budget deficit are two separate things.

And no, our debt has not been paid yet. I think ppl misunderstood Fassone's words.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
And no, our debt has not been paid yet. I think ppl misunderstood Fassone's words.

The debt of the club was erased during the purchase of the club.
It was around 250m of the purchase price, iirc.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
The debt of the club was erased during the purchase of the club.
It was around 250m of the purchase price, iirc.

The new ownership took the debt, but it's not been paid. What the Chinese paid was the total amount minus the debt. They also paid operation cost for after mid 2016...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Rooney took saf's united to 3 UCL finals in 4 season.... In fact it was almost identical to Carlo's run from 03-07. 3 Finals, 1 semi and one Q/F in 5 seasons.

What the fuck.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dzeko lovers here.

What an insane world. :cry:

It has nothing to do with sentiment. Out of strikers we've been linked with he's not anywhere near the top of my list. But his numbers are outstanding, there's no denying that, and to laugh at that and try to bend the facts to back your own narrative just shows how stupid you are. And you mentioned something about how people didn't rate Suso last season? Your stupid ass still thinks he's a fodder of the highest order, so....

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You really believe we gonna sign Dzeko or Kalinic who are 30+ players almost, while we have more then 140m te spend ? They said we gonna sign atleast 3-4 worldclass players, and wanna make an impact. in my opinion Kalinic, Dzeko, and Belotti are not worldclass. Aubameyang - Benzema - Morata - Lacazette are.
Just wait and see.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You really believe we gonna sign Dzeko or Kalinic who are 30+ players almost, while we have more then 140m te spend ? They said we gonna sign atleast 3-4 worldclass players. in my opinion Kalinic, Dzeko, and Belotti are not worldclass. Aubameyang - Benzema - Morata - Lacazette are.
Just wait and see.
If Belotti isn't world class then so isn't Morata

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SUL CAMBIO MODULO: "E' una possibilità per la prossima stagione, il metodo di lavoro sarà lo stesso".

also this is very important montella telling that we could change formation from next year.

there were storys that new owners and fassone mirabbeli wants 2 stikers like jube is playing

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
for goals scored yes, he has more goals than higuain & dybala if i'm right. is he better than them for you? for me certainly no.

Who said anything about Dybala and Higuain? You stupid motherfucker can't even argue properly.
The comparison is between Bacca and Dzeko and the latter is a hell of a lot better.
But of course your stupid ass get proven wrong and then you include some 100+ million players to compare with a 20 million player. Your stupidity is beyond belief

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
You really believe we gonna sign Dzeko or Kalinic who are 30+ players almost, while we have more then 140m te spend ? They said we gonna sign atleast 3-4 worldclass players, and wanna make an impact. in my opinion Kalinic, Dzeko, and Belotti are not worldclass. Aubameyang - Benzema - Morata - Lacazette are.
Just wait and see.

Delete

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
SUL CAMBIO MODULO: "E' una possibilità per la prossima stagione, il metodo di lavoro sarà lo stesso".

also this is very important montella telling that we could change formation from next year.

there were storys that new owners and fassone mirabbeli wants 2 stikers like jube is playing

Jube plays with 3, and also Cuadrado who plays a a mid, which as a super miracle tactically made to play him in 3 man mid.

People were here laughing when I said 15mln Mandzukic is a steal. To have such usefull player for such money...

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with sentiment. Out of strikers we've been linked with he's not anywhere near the top of my list. But his numbers are outstanding, there's no denying that, and to laugh at that and try to bend the facts to back your own narrative just shows how stupid you are. And you mentioned something about how people didn't rate Suso last season? Your stupid ass still thinks he's a fodder of the highest order, so....

Suso = Average
Januzaj = Fodder

Do you understand now?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Formation change is needed if we don't sign the right wingers. If we go to continue with Bona, Suso and any like Papu Gomez as wingers, then we must change the formation to 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2. They are not made for 4-3-3.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For a 4-2-3-1 you need 2 great midfielders to cover up.
Maybe Fabregas/Kovacic - Gustavo/Badelj is a good combo.
But to bad you only have 2 CM spots.

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i mean how can anybody take you seriously when in your sane mind :

niang=huge potential
suso= average

-_-

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

niang=huge potential
suso= average

-_-

after 20 year vultershit will still say niang was new weah but he was mismanaged hahah

suso is very good player and in team that has above average mid he would destroy teams and think if suso had cf like dzeko belloti or kane hahah

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Morata has scored a goal in every 150 minutes in CL and 1 goal in every 129 minutes with Spain NT.

He has a WC DNA.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
We don't have any proper second strikers with serious goal threat. We have a pacey creative hardworking winger in Deu, and Suso who plays more as a creator from the wing or moves into the trequartista zone. Jack is like a midfield runner who can play on the wing. We need someone in the mould of Cristiano, Bale, Sanchez etc.

So for once, I agree with Vulture that unless we get a couple fast goalscoring wingers who run in behind off the ball and play close to the striker we should consider alternating system. Right now Deu is the only player that provides penetration in behind the defence and his finishing is way too poor to be relied on as the secondary goal threat behind a main striker.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
after 20 year vultershit will still say niang was new weah but he was mismanaged hahah

suso is very good player and in team that has above average mid he would destroy teams and think if suso had cf like dzeko belloti or kane hahah

are you able to keep your words?

if yes, i'll keep this post, and you will apology if things don't go like this.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

niang=huge potential
suso= average

-_-

for you too:

are you able to keep your words?

if yes, i'll keep this post, and you will apology if things don't go like this.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Morata has scored a goal in every 150 minutes in CL and 1 goal in every 129 minutes with Spain NT.

He has a WC DNA.

Morata is no real poacher, he's more like a false nine and is real active on the field.
He would be a great upgrade over Bacca
And he is still only 24

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
New formation? Suso trequartista? Only midtableovic was dumb enough to do that

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
New formation? Suso trequartista? Only midtableovic was dumb enough to do that

it was 4-3-1-2 not 4-2-3-1 and it was a request of berlu, not miha's choice.

suso a month ago said he is playing a bit as a trequartista even now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule