Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
Pato - the new Kaka'

Give me a break!!!!!

with all this hype he'll end up being the new Ba.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Ronaldo9 said:
a 31 year old Chelsea flop&traitor and a unprofessional, immature troublemaker reject from Madrid who has played 3 matches in the last two seasons just to save some money.
LMAO.

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
Only idiots would pay 20-25 million on the kid. I couldn't care less if we'll miss out on a star to be, he's not the only one within his age bracket showing a bit of potential, he's just the darling of the media hype machine this year.

20-25 million is really excessive, but I wouldn't mind spending something around 10 on him. That's how the market has gotten these days, 10 million for a youth player that shows great potential but isn't 100% proven isn't that unreasonable these days... :eek:

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
We're acting cheap like we've already spent all the 100 mils we have from Sheva+CL. Or as if we would spend even 10% of them... Funny how Real aren't pushing for Pato who could possibly (or so they say) overshadow Kaka in a few years.

Andrea

Primavera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Only idiots would pay 20-25 million on the kid. I couldn't care less if we'll miss out on a star to be, he's not the only one within his age bracket showing a bit of potential, he's just the darling of the media hype machine this year.
Wasn't Kaka a kid when he is joined Milan ?

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
21 and much cheaper ... no to pato for all that money

Last edited:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
milan_fan said:
21 and much cheaper ... no to pato for all that money
Football is about taking risks dude. Always playing it safe will not get you very far.

Fyrstnissen

Sempre Rossoneri!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka and Gourcuff
Ronaldo9 said:
Football is about taking risks dude. Always playing it safe will not get you very far.

Uhm.. You do know that our transfer policy is to focus on the experienced players (playing it safe) - And we all know that Milan is a VERY succesfull side, both in the italian serie a, and in CHL.
So your argument ain't all that good..

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
Ronaldo9 said:

yeah and i guess Milan are a yucky team that hasnt gone far... :head: unbelievable

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
The future is another thing. All the top teams become even more ambitious and other teams become top teams. Milan has to take some risks to cope with them.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
The future is another thing. All the top teams become even more ambitious and other teams become top teams. Milan has to take some risks to cope with them.
the management is more aware of milan's future than you are, they have proved it for the past 20 years I dont think now is a good time to change that policy

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Well, it's not like milan didn't take any risks... Some of our greatest players were considered risky, as we rarely buy players from the top 10 European clubs, or produce the players from our own youth school.

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
Fyrstnissen said:
Uhm.. You do know that our transfer policy is to focus on the experienced players (playing it safe) - And we all know that Milan is a VERY succesfull side, both in the italian serie a, and in CHL.
So your argument ain't all that good..
well yours isn't that good either I mean football developes right every year
manchester last year didn't spend any money this year 50 milion or more till now and the prices and wages of player are constantly rising every year so if a club in a small club in brazil got a kid that the coaches and proffesional people call a new kaka will not sell him for 8 mil (like kaka) cuz they know that if he becomes kaka-level yuo can sell him for 100 mil
so if we dont develope with the big clubs surounding us if we keep it safe we'r gonna be "MIDDTABLE" safe in the future
manchester spend allmos 50 milion in 2 unproven player why cant we spend 20 on 1

Last edited:

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
Passion for *9* said:

She's right :)

croitoru cosmin

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gourcuff Gattuso Kaka Villa Oddo
pato is 17 right ... he is valued by internacional to 20 mil... i say let's get adu...he can't be that expensive...i saw a match in u 20 world cup usa-poland...he was briliant

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
croitoru cosmin said:
pato is 17 right ... he is valued by internacional to 20 mil... i say let's get adu...he can't be that expensive...i saw a match in u 20 world cup usa-poland...he was briliant
He's still 16? Are has he aged these last few years?

Anyway, he must be hyped. Never seen him play though

croitoru cosmin

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gourcuff Gattuso Kaka Villa Oddo
hmm...i saw him play in u 20 world cup...briliant...he's 16...pato is 17...pato costs 20 mil...i don't know...but better spend 5 mil in the worst case with adu than 20 mil with pato... and i never saw pato ... :tongue: excuse my english...just entered the forum

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
croitoru cosmin said:

Adu? He is SO over-hyped. All he has is speed. He would get manhandled in any decent league.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
He's really still 16 officially???

He's probably already 22 or something...

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Ancelotti demands Pato push Thursday 5 July, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti has reaffirmed his desire to bring Brazilian starlet Alexandre Pato to the San Siro.

Ancelotti has been in Canada watching Pato play for Brazil’s Under 20 side where he earned his hype with a brace against South Korea.

“The kid really is very good. He’s young, but you can see that he has the ability to become a real phenomenon,” the ex-Juventus tactician said.

Copa Libertadores winners Internacional are reportedly keen to sell the man nicknamed ‘The Duck’ and have set a rescission clause on his contract at around £10m.

However, any transfer attempt will be made difficult by FIFA’s rule that prevents international transfers of players under 18. Pato may have to wait until his birthday on September 2 to make the move.

The other headache at Via Turati is the number of other sides looking to sign the gifted youngster. These clubs reportedly include Inter and Chelsea.

Pato’s agent Gilmar Veloz has confirmed that Inter, Milan, Chelsea and Real Madrid have all made offers.

Although Chelsea are believed to have bid the highest at around £10m, Veloz insists nothing is decided.

“We are looking at the options and we’ll sit down with Internacional and after that we’ll know about his future,” he stated.

Ancelotti’s hopes of winning the race for his signature will be boosted by Pato’s statement that he would love to play alongside Ronaldo and Kaka.

Milan also have the reassurance that it is notoriously hard to get a work permit to join an English side.

“Anderson got a permit to play for Manchester United because he’s known as a player of outstanding quality – I don’t know if Pato will be treated the same way,” Veloz concluded

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul5c.html

so carlo wants pato as do i, so lets see what galliani and berlusconi can do.

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
hi fellas!
im back!

super JUANES has come over the darkness to light the forum again...
i was occupied with some traveling over asia, primary japan and then kuala lumpur, back to NY, and then landed safe on Panama.

well..seems like pato is our "star" of the transfer market

looserpool got Torres
Barca got henry, toure,
the merda got suazo
zaragoza got oliveira
manchester united got tevez(yup...its unbelievable but they got him for 20 millinos froms west ham)
juve got tiago and other bunch
real madrid will get saviola

and who are we going to get?
i dont know.....

well see ya gotta go to the workplace

see ya in 9 hours!

forza milan!

lets go for pato!

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^^never seen someone this happy to be back in front of his computer....maybe u should consider investing in a laptop that u could take with you on ur myriad travels, for continued joy...

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
madtherchot said:
Wait ... I thought Chelsea already signed him ... :conf:
rumoured, and rather recently so as far as a i know...

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its nice to hear Ancelotti wants Pato, he's right about him, hopefully this will change Galliani's mind. And the sum isn't around 20 million pounds, but around 10, if that is too much then you can go play in the Seria B and stop pretending to compete with the big guns. Yes, I know it has been somewhat of the Milan method to wait around and snuff out a cheap transfer from nowhere which will turn out good, but there is an exception in every rule, if it happened so before it doesn't mean it will happen again, especially now when with all the activity of other clubs there just might not be any good players left to buy! :mad:

Just pay out the clause and not matter how much Chelsea give to Internacional he will sign for Milan because he likes this club more.