The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
just expected to have fun now
when all this teams like genoa or sassuolo will be forced to play every 3-4 days
but it looks like we gonna burn our players even more (like kessie)
with the game against lazio at the end :(

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

@NicoSchira
The fate of the Papu #Gomez it could cross with Hakan's #Calhanoglu : during the week on #Milan will see the agent of the Turk. There is distance on the renewal figures (the Rossoneri do not want to go beyond ? 3.5M per year) and think of the Argentine, breaking with the #Atalanta

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Pass on Papu. Primarily LW, last place we need reinforcements lol

After thinking about it some more this may be the exact right signing for our needs. Experienced, capable of scoring. Might be the kind of signing that can give us that extra push. Gives Pioli flexibility as well since he's a good SS. Wish he was a more sure thing at RW tho.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#BorussiaM VS #ManCity
#Lazio VS #BayernMunich
#AtleticoMadrid VS #Chelsea
#Leipzig VS #Liverpool
#Porto VS #Juventus
#Barca VS #PSG
#Sevilla VS #BVB
#Atalanta VS #RealMadrid

Fkin ladri cunts always having easy opponents

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary

@NicoSchira

The fate of the Papu #Gomez it could cross with Hakan's #Calhanoglu : during the week on #Milan will see the agent of the Turk. There is distance on the renewal figures (the Rossoneri do not want to go beyond ? 3.5M per year) and think of the Argentine, breaking with the #Atalanta

3,5m? what is this?bologna fc?
Sell the club.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shout out to Rebic once more. I really can't criticize a player who's giving so much effort and tireless running into each and every performance until the very last minute despite not playing in his natural position.

Especially last night, when Pioli took out Castillejo, who was one of our best players in the first half, for Leao, instead of putting Leao upfront and instead switching Rebic to his left wing while keeping Casti on the pitch.

Seriously, can't criticize. Leao on the other hand was back to lazy rapper mode. Even that or he was seriously knocked after that one incident at the sideline. I hope so because I'm really starting to loose patience with Leaos Balotello esque mindset.

I can accept a not so shiny performance when I see the player giving and leaving it all on the pitch (Hauge, Rebic), but I can't give a pass to a player who seems to pick his days of when he is in mood to play or not that constantly wrong.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Good old Maniche :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
FK Crvena zvezda vs AC Milan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Red Star gonna get pummelled.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Red Star it is. Good draw.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BREAKING: Milan to face Crvena Zvezda in the round of 32 of the Europa League. First leg will be played in Belgrade on February 18 with the second place to be held in Milan on February 25

Only a week between ties. In the same period we play Inter, Roma and Udinese.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
3.5m is more than enough for him. :o

Also, big no for Papu and every other trash from Atalanta, I'm done with them.

Oh wow, Zvezda vs Milan. Love it. :love:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Red Star!

Memories of 2006.

Good omen too. :)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
They had a very easy group, only Hoffenheim as a "harder" team who they drew and lost to. The other two were Gent and Slovan Liberec.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
3,5m? what is this?bologna fc?
Sell the club.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Why pay more?Hakan is not Kaka level or even Ozil level.Yeah he's hard working I admit that but certainly not worth to pay whatever wages he and his agent asking for ...

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
we have a good shot at winning the EL

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Red Star!

Memories of 2006.

Good omen too. :)

Really weird... 06/07 CL we beat Red Star in qualifying. Had Lille in groups and ended up topping the group by losing one drawing one to them - exactly what happened this year. Also faced Celtic in R16 and won but this year did so in groups. What next? We get to the final vs an EPL team (Tottenham/Leicester/Man Utd) and win from an Ibra double?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
A few good matchups in EL where there are two "stronger" sides against each other to remove some of those early in the competition. No excuse not to go far here bar a bigger injury crisis.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Really weird... 06/07 CL we beat Red Star in qualifying. Had Lille in groups and ended up topping the group by losing one drawing one to them - exactly what happened this year. Also faced Celtic in R16 and won but this year did so in groups. What next? We get to the final vs an EPL team (Tottenham/Leicester/Man Utd) and win from an Ibra double?

Yes.

A Calha free-kick to hit (suspiciously for the haters) Diaz in the wall before wrong-footing Lloris.

At half-time, ESPN?s Nicol moans about a hand-ball while being calmed down by the marginally more tolerable Burley.

Then, in the second half, an incisive pass for Ibra to finish beyond a hapless Lloris yet again.

They score from a corner and we hold strong while the world blurs all around us.

Also, I?d take a 3-0.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
So whats this commode going to be called???

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Yes.

A Calha free-kick to hit (suspiciously for the haters) Diaz in the wall before wrong-footing Lloris.

At half-time, ESPN?s Nicol moans about a hand-ball while being calmed down by the marginally more tolerable Burley.

Then, in the second half, an incisive pass for Ibra to finish beyond a hapless Lloris yet again.

They score from a corner and we hold strong while the world blurs all around us.

Also, I?d take a 3-0.

:lol:

That'd be something. I'm glad there's a few pairings of stronger teams in R32. Once R32 is done, there are maybe 5-6 teams that would be a real challenge for R16 and if we're lucky we can avoid any til QF stage.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
A few good matchups in EL where there are two "stronger" sides against each other to remove some of those early in the competition. No excuse not to go far here bar a bigger injury crisis.

yes
real sociedad vs mu
benfica vs arsenal
braga vs roma
granada vs napoli

with interesting
salzburg vs villarreal
slavia praha vs leicester
lille vs ajax

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Honestly, I don't give a fuck about EL. Focus on Serie A and top 4.

With our roster and many injuries, I don't think that we're able to play successfully in all tournaments... and if I need to choose, Coppa and Serie A should be priority.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi

Next is we get to the final by beating Man Utd, just like in 2007 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.