About Kaka Rox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Well, as some of u may have noticed, that guy is stupid + annoying + doesn't even belong here.

He is a Man Utd Fan, and a C Ronaldo lover, he is my classmate, and i know his plan 2 come here and annoy us.

He doesn't understand a shit about football, and all what he says on the other forums "C Ronaldo is very sexy" "C Ronaldo Roxxxxx" "Raul Roxxxxxxxx" "Zidane Roxxxxxx" "Figo Roxxxxx"

Trust me having him on a forum would destroy it...and i guess ur with me on this point from his 2 posts:

In The AC Milan vs Anderlecht Thread:

Note: This was after the game has ended

AC Milan will win

And Besi replyed him.

Other post was in a new thread opened by him about Milan selling Dida & buying Van Der Sar or Buffon & BMW Taylor closed it.

If u want me 2 continue till 2morrow tellin u about how stupid + dumb he is, then i will...

My Advice is 2 ban this dude, and time would prove me right.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Kaka 22, don't try using the forum to taking out your personal issues with someone. With regard to the above matter, if you'd found his behaviour unacceptable, you could easily reported him to the mods, with a click of a button. But you chose to score a brownie point by starting this thread.

So grow up :rolleyes:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Yea, i think you got it right, Italin tsar.

KAKA' 22, look if we start banning the members considering the quality of their posts, i'm afraid the board would become a community of usual prominant candidates.

We need to give everyone a chance to express and that's why the forum is for. Probably, you need to take matters easy. ;)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think this kakarox dude is going to stick around for the long haul anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule