The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I don’t mind Zapata and Abate staying but they can’t be on good contracts. Abate is a leader in the locker room so I like that he can stay and guide the younger players we have.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
monto brought the midtable mentality this club has been cursed with.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Abate staying :fp:

People hated Janku, Oddo, and Zambrotta and wanted them to fuck off too. And most of them actually played for half their wages (extended their wages over 2 seasons). And I think they were actually decent RicRod level.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

People hated Janku, Oddo, and Zambrotta and wanted them to fuck off too. And most of them actually played for half their wages (extended their wages over 2 seasons). And I think they were actually decent RicRod level.

Rick rod is one of the better defenders in Serie A this season.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
The reasons for Abate extending are definitely not football related. Most likely something to ease work with Mino.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The reasons for Abate extending are definitely not football related. Most likely something to ease work with Mino.

The Donnarumma brothers are here to stay abate can join his buddy in mls.

Oh wait, his buddy is coming to him.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I don’t mind Zapata and Abate staying but they can’t be on good contracts. Abate is a leader in the locker room so I like that he can stay and guide the younger players we have.

kRp3vKM_700wa_0.gif

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
The Donnarumma brothers are here to stay abate can join his buddy in mls.

Oh wait, his buddy is coming to him.

Well, at least his buddy is good :D

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Considering we have brought in about 20 players in the last two years, we need players who have been around for a long time to help people settle in. I don’t think that statement is outrageous as you’ve made it out to be.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Considering we have brought in about 20 players in the last two years, we need players who have been around for a long time to help people settle in. I don’t think that statement is outrageous as you’ve made it out to be.

+1

2 more years of senatore Abate pls

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Abate is a player, not a San Siro tourguide. And he's absolutely awful.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Abate staying is just... :fp: WTF? The guy has been awful since 2014...

Halilovic's last 6 games with Croatia U21 - 3 goals and 3 asists, apparently not good enough for a sub at the end of the games... Borini on the other hand... :fp::lol:

It would be hilarious if we sell Halilovic go back to Zagreb and after a season a big club buys him and actually gives him a chance and he justifies it. 2022 he is worth 50-60 m :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

what the fuck is this post?? People hated our classy players? They're suddenly RR lvl? I'm not surprised with anything anymore. The world is insanse

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yes, i think rr is levels above those players!

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:thumbsup: this I agree.
but I was just shocked when I read "Abate is a leader in locker room".

Abate be like

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Come on brothers... Zambrotta was class

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
can halilovic get game time? I want to see him play. phone gattuso thanks. put him in. he can't be worse than borini.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Guiding to what? Fodderism?

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah please tell Gattuso, put Halilovic in starting xi because an internet user wants to see him play

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Abate has been a soldier but FB is actually a critical position and he never strengthens the team. He should be given a press conference and a thanks next summer and then driven into the sunset with Zapata. Monto can take the bus. The symbol of the dark years.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Abate and Monto must stay in case we bring some coaches that are brave enough not to call them milan icons and not care about their shitty "leadership". Such herecy must not be tolerated and they'll be forever with us to clean us from all that dirt.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Oddo, Janku and especially Zambrotta were many levels above RR.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
If we exclude Maldini, Zambrotta is probably the best italian full back of all time. He didn't have his best years at Milan, to put it mildly, but he was always solid.

Jankulovski and Oddo were both WC fullbacks at Milan.

To compare RicRod with any of them is moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule