• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Bonucci wouldn't be as big of a loss as some make it out to be, assuming we can get more than what we paid last year for him. His performances haven't matched his reputation & there is no guarantee they will going forward. A Romagnoli-Musacchio partnership would be just fine for Top 4 ambitions in Serie A.

Selling him and Donnarumma would be a great way to get our finances in order, particular in regards to our salaries, as well as raise the transfer budget without completely dismantling the team.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I don't know what this means

Yeah 100% you don’t.

7e178c2ed0dd57f47e3aa8a157889c3e.gif

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Di Stefano: "In the last hours, Milan has continued contacts with the entourages of Higuain and Morata, who are the main ideas for Milan this summer. Higuain could leave Juventus with the arrival of Ronaldo, meanwhile Morata wants to return to Italy."

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Bonucci is 31 and at the end of his prime.

No surprise he does not want to waste his best years here if we aren't serious about competing and bringing in top players to return to CL at least.

Bonucci was never my capitano so I have no issues if we sell but I do think it sends the wrong message to top players and fans... we can't keep our WC players.
What WC players? We only had Bonucci. If he was not captain material then who is in the current squad?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
The thing is we don't even need to sell Bonucci or any of our top players to fund the mercato. We don't even require Elliott to invest more than the rumoured 50m.

IN

Immobile 60m
Depay 40m
Callejon 20m
Midfielder 30m

TOTAL 150M

OUT

Elliott 50m
Kalinic 20m
Bacca 15m
Gomez 5m
Bertofodder 5m
Abate, Monty, Mauri & Antonelli 5m
Borini 8m
Andre Silva 35m
Gabriel 2m

TOTAL 145M

And that's without selling star players like Bonucci, Donna, Suso or promising youngsters like Locatelli.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Peppe Di Stefano (Sky): "In my opinion, Milan will buy a big striker in the transfer window. Milan will have to sell some surplus like Kalinic, Bacca and Andre Silva. With those sales, the money could be used to invest in a big striker.” https://t.co/XuJ3xIpUYH

Breaking news, peppe

all our options are
ciro
morata
aguero
piguain
werner
belotti
?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Once again, people keep saying selling Bonucci would "send the wrong signals".

Other than his name, Bonucci was anything except a rock in defense. Even when he started playing better, he would still have brain farts. Our owner just defaulted and we are taken over for the second time and we don't even know what the future will hold. At this point lets salvage what we can for next season and hope to keep the good pieces for when we get a serious owner.

Agreed. He is not Maldini/Nesta level CB even at his best.

Hopefully we get huge offer from Man U or PSG.

Romagnoli was an absolute boss but I feel Romagnoli needs a more physical partner like Yerri Mina or Umtiti type.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
No matter how you look at it but selling our only worldclass player is bad business for us

^ guy be saying Maldini Nesta level like theres any partnership in the world worth comparing to these 2

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
As Elliott said in their statement, they believe in the potential value of this club. Recently, Locatelli's sale was blocked because Elliott believe that he can fetch more in the future.

Elliott know that Bonucci's price will likely drop after this year, especially if he has another inconsistent season. He is 31, and earns a shitload of money. They will sell. Money for our next striker will come from a big sale and the other ones mentioned.

If reports are to be believed that is. My hunch has always been that we will be run like Roma for a couple of years, and possibly even after that depending on who the owner is. That's fine if we pick the right people in management.

Again, let's see what happens on the 21st.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Well, offloading Bonucci for Higuain isn't the worst idea

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Watford got Deulofeu for 13m. I'd take him in a heartbeat for that amount.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
From - L'oracolo Rossonero

Bonucci will only start with an offer of more than 50 million, so 100% will remain at Milan because no club in Europe is willing to invest in this investment. The same goes for Donnarumma, everyone is transferable to the conditions of Milan that are very expensive.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Got one sig bet already going....

Diavolo... Let's go. 2 week sig bet. Bonucci stays v goes.

Luckily you have Vito Sleepover on your team.

Whaddya say?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Musacchio* and we could perhaps get T.Silva back with Leonardo in charge?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Bonucci will only start with an offer of more than 50 million, so 100% will remain at Milan because no club in Europe is willing to invest in this investment. The same goes for Donnarumma, everyone is transferable to the conditions of Milan that are very expensive.

VanBasten?

what say u

But but Manu offered 33 m

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Demanding 50m for a player that requests to leave. Yeah, ok.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bonucci partirà solo a fronte di un'offerta superiore ai 50 milioni, quindi al 100% resterà al Milan perché nessun club in Europa è disposto a questo investimento. Stesso discorso per Donnarumma, tutti sono cedibili alle condizioni del Milan che sono molto onerose.

According to Oracolo, players will only leave if Milan receive an offers that meet their asking price

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see us getting Higuain. If we're getting rid of Bonucci because of how old he is, he'd cost more money, his salary would probably be higher, and his position features more decline than Bonucci's, it just doesn't make sense.

If we are trading Bonucci for Morata, then whoever we got running things are a bunch of idiots. If Morata becomes Crespo and scores a ton, then I'll gladly eat my words, but honestly, he's been hot garbage and people are treating him like he's 21-22 and not 25 turning 26 in October.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Good. Rugani is close to Chelsea for fucking 50m so why should Bonucci cost a penny less.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Demanding 50m for a player that requests to leave. Yeah, ok.

he can request to leave all he wants ( Perisic Manchester United ) , if they dont pay the amount requested by the club he aint going anywhere

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Bonucci was also in the centre of the new marketing poster whereas Suso and Gonnafumbler were left out. Not sure if that means anything but worth pointing out.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Apparently Chelsea only offer players over 30, 1 year deals. Higuain has to be the favorite for us. The majority of fans have no desire for Higuain or Morata.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agreed. He is not Maldini/Nesta level CB even at his best.

Hopefully we get huge offer from Man U or PSG.

Romagnoli was an absolute boss but I feel Romagnoli needs a more physical partner like Yerri Mina or Umtiti type.

I feel like Bonucci, Romagnoli, Musacchio all could use a CB with that type of characteristics.

Zapata and Gomez are the only CB that kind of fit that mold. Zapata is solid as a back up and is a good man defender if he doesn't get pressed with the ball. Gomez is bad positionally and charges out a bit too much.

Signing both Musacchio and Bonucci was a mistake to begin with, sure hindsight is 20/20 but Bonucci pretty much meant good bye to LW last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule