Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
And who said our management sucks? :o

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ I did :o

Not certain, but I think we've equaled, if not past, the amounts Inter spent on players since the end of last season. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^how much have Inter spent in the past?... and how many honours have they won?!?... a few Coppas... all worth the $$$ aye mate?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
Are you serious??? there beyond sucking for signing Ronaldo :rolleyes:
Yeah for signing arguably the greatest striker of all time, stupid pointless transfer... what are they thinking...

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
TheGrinch said:
Sounds to me like i have to say welcome to our new Nr. 30...hopefully he will be the Ronaldo of his Barca days again!
Demerio said:
So thats why thay told Oddo that no.30 is not available...:D
Thay were keeping for Ronaldo.
Davide Facchin our Primavera GK wears the #30...

do you guys ever read the other posts? that has been mentioned on a number of occassions...

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Can you imagine the face on the bastard Inter fans if Ronaldo was to score in the derby ??????? I would be a dream!!!!!!!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Haha how much will it make the Inter tifosi burn... I can't wait for the derby!!!!!!

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
San Paolo said:
Haha how much will it make the Inter tifosi burn... I can't wait for the derby!!!!!!

Oh yes!!!!
I just feel a bit sorry for my bro, Ronaldo is still his idol.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^I feel sorry for your bro... he goes for Inter

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
Holy Crap, football's a bitch - now have to accept Sheva is playing for Chelsea and open my heart to Ronaldo. Well, as someone said, now he is our over weight, self indulgent git and we have to love him. Hope he doesn't play with Inzaghi, Ronaldo will probably mistake him for a light snack.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
i wonder if his signing will bring new r&b members/ronaldo groupies...... hahaha

i should steal up all the names like forza_ronaldo and crazyronaldogirl..... and then sell them to them like .com domain squatting.... hahaha

anyway they will make the forum more 'interesting'

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I have 2 say m disappointed from Milan.
I wanted Ronaldo 4 free & am sure that Real were bluffing about not releasing him since he is unwanted by Cappelo. :mad:
Anyhow , if we did sign him then I hope he is motivated + give us what we deserve from him.
Am sure he will do use better than Pippo but I hope he will bypass my expectation + give us much more.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Pupone#10 said:
Can you imagine the face on the bastard Inter fans if Ronaldo was to score in the derby ??????? I would be a dream!!!!!!!
Exactly.
That’s alone is worse what we paid 4 him.
Imagine him doing his finger sign after he score like saying “who is ur dady ? u all thought am done , so how do u like me now , BITCH?” :D

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Laaawl ... We really got Ronaldo.

Good luck to fat boy.

toelmaldini

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini
haha.. i wait tifosi boys san action in curva nord....

aspetta la milan campione d'europe..

favor-milan

Primavera
Reaction score
seriously,I dislike Ro anyway welcome him to Milan hope this summer we'll get a young and talented striker Pato,Rossi or Cassano...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
^how much have Inter spent in the past?... and how many honours have they won?!?... a few Coppas... all worth the $$$ aye mate?

I was referring to after the end of last season. If we were to compare how much both clubs spent from June 2006 till now, it might be pretty even. And look at their position in the league + the players they have in their squad. :rolleyes:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Wild said:
I have 2 say m disappointed from Milan.
I wanted Ronaldo 4 free & am sure that Real were bluffing about not releasing him since he is unwanted by Cappelo. :mad:
Anyhow , if we did sign him then I hope he is motivated + give us what we deserve from him.
Am sure he will do use better than Pippo but I hope he will bypass my expectation + give us much more.

Good things don't come free. Don't worry mate, Ronaldo will prove to us + the world that he's worth the money. It's a pity that he won't be able to play in the Champions league. Otherwise, he will make Celtic suffer big time.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
madtherchot said:
I was referring to after the end of last season. If we were to compare how much both clubs spent from June 2006 till now, it might be pretty even. And look at their position in the league + the players they have in their squad. :rolleyes:
Well man the truth is the scandal last summer changed our transfer plans.And I might say we went out of that one really good.The reason why Inter got so many good players cos Milan were in turm oil and started buying players at the end of the transfer window...

Don Shevdini

Primavera
Reaction score
From Holiday to Holiday now I am settle to "comment"

The most important thing... fat man... is actually better than all these Dinhos, Cassanos, Pato or whatever... Here he knows he will find motivation and discipline... and I am sure he will take his chance... because if he hadn't have that injure... maybe he would have been the BEST... now... he can keep deliver his GREAT TALENT.

Milan has more depth and a decent squad... atleast we can have a starting eleven somehow...

They made their effort and the reinforcements are welcomed and pretty, pretty decent to say the least.

FORZA MILAN... SEMPRE SEMPRE GRANDE... SEMPRE CON TE.

Andiamo Milan!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Penny2 said:
Hope he doesn't play with Inzaghi, Ronaldo will probably mistake him for a light snack.
LOL :D

I think we better start getting used to the idea now. After all, we're only offering him an 18 month contract, and not a 3 or 4 year one. Let's find solace in that. :head:

bobanito

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he is got a lot to give to football, we should be happy as another legend is playing for our team now. Hopefully he will give us many reasons to love him so we can stop calling him the fat guy...

Only players for real madrid get offended all the time anyway... welcome Ronaldo!

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
ronaldo is apparently on a plane right now on his way to milan for a medical. he will be presented tmw.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Wild said:
U r spending 2 much time talking with Yuchen. :D
YO..ya mockin' mah language? are ya? huh? you trippin'? :D :D

Wild said:
Pippo is 33 while Ronaldo is 30.
And ppl that r anti Pippo r more about the fact that he isn’t a world class striker & not his age.
There is no comparison when its about skills – career – stats – awards between the 2.
Ronaldo rather than Pippo is a step 4ward.
Again not my first choice but since he is free then why not.
pippo is thin + can run
ronaldo is fat + can't run

i agree, only a stupid son of a bitch would compare those two career wise..like what they've done, how much they've won etc
but the fact here is, that we want to look forward not backwards and getting ronaldo, who is not what he once was, is a huge mistake :D
i was sceptic when i thought we'd get him for "free" because he'd take up room and like young players form the primavera wouldn't get to play etc..

and now we're payin? stupid motherfuckers who call themselves a member of milan management! they can't make one decent move..not if they had all the money in the whole world

me and someone i know had this idea that: milan management has a pet monkey and during each transfer window, the management puts pictures of players infornt of the monkey and he picks whateva he likes,,which is other monkeys like grimi, ronaldo, god knows who

BTW oddo wasn't picked by the monkey :tongue: :tongue:

Schedule