Leonardo Thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
dru against big teams pirlo was playing so we lost everything else is perfect :o

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
So long as we get the Scudetto and Leo fails at Printer, everything is fine.

One thing everyone forgets is that Leo's greatest asset is widely believed to be his relationship with the players. The thing is, I'm not sure it's true. Yeah, the Brazilians were happy. What about the rest of the squad?

The most striking example is Gattuso. We can all agree he's one of the most iconic players of Milan in the past decade. He said “I always respected Leonardo’s choices, but there just wasn’t a good rapport between us. He only saw things in black and white.” On the other hand, Gattuso said that this year "I am a lot more motivated than I was last year, as I had lost the will to play". In Allegri's recent gazzetta interview, when asked who is his ideal player, he answered "Gattuso, because when I see him do some things with the ball, I think that everything is possible." Obviously the relationship is better.

While I'm not saying that Leo was bad, mind you. I'm saying that yeah, things aren't as they appear to be, but they're good at the moment. And they are. We're first on the table, we're reinforced our team with motherfucking Cassano no less, and Inter are 7th. :)

As for Kaka, he can go where he wants. After leaving Milan, I don't care what he does. If he honestly believes wearing that Inter shirt is a good choice, he should do it. And expect the same treatment all Inter players get.

Respect what they did here, hell, even love what they did here. Doesn't mean I won't hate on them at Printer. It's beyond reason. It's fucking cheating stealing Inter.

EDIT: btw, welcome back Dru. It's been a while :)

sLurPPP

il diavolo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leah Dizon, 3, 21 , 9MVB, 13, 7S, 22, 10RC, 4Alb, 7 Len, 10Savi
can we just put this thread on trash? :rolleyes:

it suitable, after he gave 1 year trash football now he goes to trash club.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I overall agree with Gaizka, but I will not bother to defend Leonardo. Not a bit.

I mean, if you don't want to be treated unfair or get exaggerated criticism against you, don't cross the city. You can't expect rational judgement after you do that. You can't joke with football rivalries and tradition, this is way bigger than any player. If you do this, just be prepared to take all that will be thrown at you.

All the hate he is getting now is something he already know he would get. It's the cost of his own decision.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
can we just put this thread on trash? :rolleyes:

it suitable, after he gave 1 year trash football now he goes to trash club.

13 years

sLurPPP

il diavolo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leah Dizon, 3, 21 , 9MVB, 13, 7S, 22, 10RC, 4Alb, 7 Len, 10Savi

buy me icecream, troll.

I overall agree with Gaizka, but I will not bother to defend Leonardo. Not a bit.

I mean, if you don't want to be treated unfair or get exaggerated criticism against you, don't cross the city. You can't expect rational judgement after you do that. You can't joke with football rivalries and tradition, this is way bigger than any player. If you do this, just be prepared to take all that will be thrown at you.

All the hate he is getting now is something he already know he would get. It's the cost of his own decision.

true, put down logic & wise thinking. heart is all above.
but his move doesn't seem give big distraction, at least until now :)

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
hey newsflash....

'cattenaccio max's team has scored 2nd most goals in serie A and largest goal differential.

1-0 WINS ALL DAY! Or bs hyperpole with no actual credibilty
Catenaccio literally means "door bolt/ big chain" meaning it emphasizes defense FIRST. i.e. you can't get no shots in (no lil Wayne). It HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW MANY goals are scored... Milan keeps things tight at the back and looks to counter a lot with Pirlo's long balls to iHomo...Defend tight and counter = Catenaccio :o
..but if stats float your boat: we've played 13 matches thus far this year where we scored one goal or less and this doesn't count high scoring draws or high scoring games where we still end up winning by one goal.....yeah we're a regular barcelona :rolleyes:

In other Lex Luthor also has a female bodyguard (guess it's common thing among you guys) too isn't it time you use yours so you can "win" this one too? :proud:

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Catenaccio literally means "door bolt/ big chain" meaning it emphasizes defense FIRST. i.e. you can't get no shots in (no lil Wayne). It HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW MANY goals are scored... Milan keeps things tight at the back and looks to counter a lot with Pirlo's long balls to iHomo...Defend tight and counter = Catenaccio :o
..but if stats float your boat: we've played 13 matches thus far this year where we scored one goal or less and this doesn't count high scoring draws or high scoring games where we still end up winning by one goal.....yeah we're a regular barcelona :rolleyes:

In other Lex Luthor also has a female bodyguard (guess it's common thing among you guys) too isn't it time you use yours so you can "win" this one too? :proud:

Well then i'd ask you if you've actually watched a single game this year. Or if you have, you have ANY idea what tactics are.

Yeah the team is more organized, but allegri's team presses and attacks more than leo and carlo. He has all of midfield and forwards pressing opponents from beginning.

Allegri just happens to lack the technical options carlo had. Which means a lot of our pressing goes to waste cause aside from pirlo, no1 else is a great passer. Which is why I think a more technical CM will go a long way in fluidity of milan's play (particularly if pirlo is out).

Think about Palermo game or Sampdoria, Lecce, Brecia games and on (really any game) for reference where gattuso or boateng won balls in other half and pushed it forward ASAP. Catenaccio is not a system of pressure and pressing which we play

Oh and FYI, from Gazetta, Milan have had the ball in the other teams half more than any team in serie A. Catenaccio ;)

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Drucurl said:
I'm with Gaizka on the whole leonardo issue. The man is a gentleman (kudos for haterz talking about one of his few red cards like he got them all the time ). He has indeed done us wrong by heading off to the shithole that is printer but NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN HIM AND BERLU. But some here will worship Berlu even if he barbecued a baby so the anti leo sentiment is understood.
Couldn’t give a bigger shit about Berlu in general, but what Leo did is from a very very very small man. And worse thing is, Berlu doesn’t give a shit, it’s Galliani and the fans (including lots of fans who loathe Berlu and were pro Leo). Actually sad thing is Leo acted just the same Narciso way Berlu does, his no different.

Drucurl said:
Now kaka' might be an interista and that REALLY hurts. More than leo's departure.
Ok this is very subjective and well I understand time of becoming fans and all (not debating it to you but putting a perspective of many of us who became fans in late 90's)…but Leo did stay at Milan for 13 years and made one of the biggest rapports Milan fans could have with a foreigner player (way much more than Kaka, this guy got a better good bye than a loyal through and through Milanista for 27 years by the fans just a year after that incident), mostly because of the person he was (and that’s what hurts).

Leo is one of my 98-99 heroes and to be honest I was crazy about how he seemed like such a sincere person, like wow that’s a really top guy…

Leonardo said:
"In questo momento sarebbe come tradire la mia storia, il mio passato in rossonero. E' trascorso poco tempo, sono ancora troppo legato al Milan. Ora farei troppa fatica a lavorare in Italia, in futuro magari, ma adesso no"
Leonardo said:
“Spesso è difficile trattenere per tanto tempo una persona all’interno di un’azienda, può trovare migliori opportunità e, in concorrenza, decidere di cambiare lavoro. E le squadre non sono diverse da queste aziende, così anche i giocatori rientrano in questa logica. Qualcuno, ancora, riesce ad avere abbastanza sentimento nel cuore per giocare solo per il colore della maglia. Io sono tra questi, gioco per amore.”

Its disappointing.
Drucurl said:
But it would be interesting if there's any truth to Maldini's joining Inter.......if the UNTHINKABLE does happen then it would only reflect badly on Berlu imho. Maldini's legend remains intact forever But as a Milan fan....these three guys leaving for the other team is painful beyond measure.
True but won’t happen. Maldini does feel bad with the management for not sticking up to him after those idiots bashed him (specially with Galliani, not so much with Berlusconi), and then cause he hasn’t been offered anything at Milan. But if things were as bad, he wouldn’t have his kids playing in youth teams, and he wouldn’t attend to as many games as he has. And papa Cesare at his 80 years will probably kick his ass.

Drucurl said:
Finally lolzZ[-_-]Zzy at ppl who think Allegri is even close to Leo. Allegri has SO much more at his disposal: A fully recovered Gattuso (ppl seem to bash leo for not playing him, while conveniently forgetting how much shit he played (understandably) after his return from injury). iHomo (u mad? ) ALONE is basically a 50% upgrade to Leonardo's squad. Not only this but we have a Pato replacement (Robinho) who's actually playing BETTER than Pato.....so much so that if Berlu decided to ca$h in on him and buy Balo I'd actually applaud it.
We have a slasher box-to box CM who isn't Brocchi or Emershit in Prince. Not to mention we have Yepes who is worth being here just for his fantastic hair......Meanwhile Leo had to make do with Kaladze, Oddo and Janku To me Leo's only SERIOUS error was playing khunt at RWF ....yet ppl are in love with Allegri for destroying Ronaldinho.....omg he parties omg he doesn't defend and run much.....OMG THIS IS SHOCKING NEWS I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE HE WAS ALWAYS THIS WAY Facepalm. Now Allegri is venerated for having us a the top of the table via a series of 1-0 wins, epic fails vs any half decent sides - all with hands down the best squad in Italy. And ppl are making such wonderful excuses like. OMG we needed a CAM, LB etc to beat roma/juve/real. LOL WUT?
Yeah I understand fans are drama queens and many in here were crying that we were going to battle relegation with the team we had last year…in reality we had the 3rd best team in Serie A at disposal, and in case things suck the most we would’ve landed was 5th- 6TH place.

Leo didn’t had Brocchi or Emerson, surprisingly, and Prince isn’t exactly slasher box to box CM (having pace doesn’t make you a wonderful footballer), not like Leo didn’t had his possible box to box in Flamini (who seems much more calm and better suited with Allegri than with Leo), Allegri has same fullbacks as Leo (including Oddo and Janku), Kaladze didn’t see the field much with Leo did he? We make it up with Sokratis ;).

Destroying Dinho…lets stop the myth. Dinho has been destroying himself for 4 years already. Read Carlo’s words, go ask any Barca fan, Allegri just did what was left to do (eitherway if we must insist, he did start him for lots of games early on, he didn’t use him in the Leo formation cause this Milan can work in a different way and its MUCH MORE EFFICIENT AND BENEFITIAL TO OUR RESULTS than Leo tactic to make the ball reach to Dinho in the left so he can cross it to the Borriello that we no longer have, if Dinho can’t or doesn’t want to work as an AM and doesn’t put much effort when play in the left side like others have-Boateng, its NOT Allegri’s fault, he wasn’t hired to make Dinho better, which btw cost us a lot in several games like the 2-0 vs 10 men Inter).

Eitherway yes we do have a better attacking line and another box to box midfielder. What’s interesting though is that for example, we have Zlatan working hard and going back to defend more than he has ever done in his whole career, Allegri didn’t just told him to go out there, expect the ball to arrive to his feet and use his magic (unlike what was ask to Dinho last year), integrating Robinho to the team and understanding how to use him has been an amazing job. We’re playing more direct football, fast football, which is something most of our starters prefer over last year, which had a slower tempo and build up, we’re creating lots of chances, OUR DEFENSE IS ORGANIZED, our team is pressing much more than it has ever done (prime example is game vs Sampdoria). And this is without a non 34 year old AM, and the same LB issues that Leo had.

Yes it’s a bitch Leo did not have this forward line, but it wasn’t the forward line that made us lose 6-0 to Inter and 7-2 to Manchester cause we didn’t had Zlatan, Robinho and Boateng, it was the lack of tactical awareness on how to defend (same defensive players available overall), or coming up with a plan to use instead of pass it to Dinho so he can cross it to Borriello. So yes Allegri is a much better tactician and seems to be on par with man management (perhaps better).

What Leo is better than Allegri is what he wanted to continue doing in England just a few months ago instead of ever going to Inter: manager.

Hands down best squad in Italy is still our biggest rivals, who have the team that just few months ago won the treble. If they’re sucking we’re taking the opportunity.

First few bad results of the season? Normal, we had just added 2 new players to the squad and got rid of 1 other in last week of August…2 players that were vastly different and who we needed to see how to integrate in a new tactical plan…when we did we started getting results.

Yeah we lost 2-1 to Juve and 1-0 to Roma (both games we had crucial misses in the first 20 mins or so, and after that it was a close game, lets put perspective on things first, we’re playing a serious league, not one where we can disappear our shitty rivals week in week out by 5-0, both Roma and Juve made really smart games tactically speaking, yes they owned us, but shit like that is bound to happen, just cause we have a better team doesn’t mean we won’t have shitty games) and a 1-1 draw vs Samp in perhaps one of the best games we have had in the season, creating chances over and over, dominating possession, having clear goal opportunities over and over Samp basically created just 2 chances, one was goal.

Eitherway we aren’t just beating our rivals 1-0, we have second best goals scored record in Serie A (and that’s with half our forwards missing for the last 2 months).

Drucurl said:
But I'm sure ppl will come tell me how dumb I am and that our " catenaccio + give Pirlo the ball to make a long pass to iHomo" tactics are utter genius;
I don’t like calling people dumb, but ahm, this isn’t what we’re playing at all. We do have an organized defense (specially compared to last year…thank you tactician, better defense doesn’t mean defensive, it means there’s been work done on it).

We do sometimes use Pirlo’s long balls to Ibra (it’s very insulting the way you call him, and we’ve asked you several times to stop it), but it’s hardly a trait of our attack. Actually we’re playing best football Milan has been playing in long time, much much better than “joga bonito” Milan from last year.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
True but won’t happen. Maldini does feel bad with the management for not sticking up to him after those idiots bashed him (specially with Galliani, not so much with Berlusconi), and then cause he hasn’t been offered anything at Milan. But if things were as bad, he wouldn’t have his kids playing in youth teams, and he wouldn’t attend to as many games as he has. And papa Cesare at his 80 years will probably kick his ass.

Didn't Maldini get offered a position at Milan and he declined, stating he wanted time away from football (understandably).

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Didn't Maldini get offered a position at Milan and he declined, stating he wanted time away from football (understandably).
Wasn't it at Chelsea? Eitherway there's been lots of rumours on him lately (Italian Federation, Chelsea, other foreigner teams, possibly Milan) I can't keep up :D.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Wasn't it at Chelsea? Eitherway there's been lots of rumours on him lately (Italian Federation, Chelsea, other foreigner teams, possibly Milan) I can't keep up :D.

he'll take whichever one has the best tanning facilities.

JK :D

From what I hear, he just bums around Milan and spends time with his family. Good for Paolo, he's given his life to football, relax a little...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
So basically Galliani, after this transfer season, is a God where opposed to the 23 years prior he was a moron?

Ah, don't you just love the Bandwagon Supporters?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;880836 said:
So basically Galliani, after this transfer season, is a God where opposed to the 23 years prior he was a moron?

Ah, don't you just love the Bandwagon Supporters?

who the fuck said Galliani was a moron or a god?

He was pretty dumb extending every person who ever showed up at via turati after 2007 ucl, which is why milan went into financial crisis.

He's also a great negotiator who does love the club....

God forbid he's human....

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
C4M and M84... great posts, +1 on both.

we're playing cattenaccio?? lolzies... Dru, maybe you should have used the time you were banned to watch some Milan games ;)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
who the fuck said Galliani was a moron or a god?

He was pretty dumb extending every person who ever showed up at via turati after 2007 ucl, which is why milan went into financial crisis.

He's also a great negotiator who does love the club....

God forbid he's human....

This I don't agree with though... but we've been over this a couple of times in the past m84 :tongue:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;880841 said:
He was also pretty dumb working in unison with Berlusconi to propel this club in stardom and transform us into the powerhouse we are today.

Hey I don't think people say anything against Galliani's general job in last 24 years, but he wasn't really in his best form in past few years (alongside Berlusconi), fair to criticize him (them) IMO. Though this summer his been amazing again (and this winter seems like he will continue)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Hey I don't think people say anything against Galliani's general job in last 24 years, but he wasn't really in his best form in past few years, fair to criticize him IMO.

Sure, the criticism is justified to an extent, however, you are going to have moments when you're at the apex and times where you struggle. People have lavished both Berlusconi and notably Galliani, who is in an awkward position sometimes because he has to back Berlusconi's rash comments, with a barrage of insults and as soon as we sign Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Cassano these Bandwagoners, Niff Nuffs and Clowns come out and profuse this place with their jizz.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;880848 said:
Sure, the criticism is justified to an extent, however, you are going to have moments when you're at the apex and times where you struggle. People have lavished both Berlusconi and notably Galliani, who is in an awkward position sometimes because he has to back Berlusconi's rash comments, with a barrage of insults and as soon as we sign Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Cassano these Bandwagoners, Niff Nuffs and Clowns come out and profuse this place with their jizz.
+∞

Know of certain posters in particular bashed Galliani to no end during our transfer drought (anyone remember the "realistic signings thread" where a bunch of second rate players were discussed lolzzz). But as SOON as we sign iHomo they're in love with him again. G has the unenviable job of having to clean up n/h after B.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Couldn’t give a bigger shit about Berlu in general, but what Leo did is from a very very very small man. And worse thing is, Berlu doesn’t give a shit, it’s Galliani and the fans (including lots of fans who loathe Berlu and were pro Leo). Actually sad thing is Leo acted just the same Narciso way Berlu does, his no different.

Ok this is very subjective and well I understand time of becoming fans and all (not debating it to you but putting a perspective of many of us who became fans in late 90's)…but Leo did stay at Milan for 13 years and made one of the biggest rapports Milan fans could have with a foreigner player (way much more than Kaka, this guy got a better good bye than a loyal through and through Milanista for 27 years by the fans just a year after that incident), mostly because of the person he was (and that’s what hurts).

Leo is one of my 98-99 heroes and to be honest I was crazy about how he seemed like such a sincere person, like wow that’s a really top guy…

Its disappointing.

Yeah I understand fans are drama queens and many in here were crying that we were going to battle relegation with the team we had last year…in reality we had the 3rd best team in Serie A at disposal, and in case things suck the most we would’ve landed was 5th- 6TH place.

Leo didn’t had Brocchi or Emerson, surprisingly, and Prince isn’t exactly slasher box to box CM (having pace doesn’t make you a wonderful footballer), not like Leo didn’t had his possible box to box in Flamini (who seems much more calm and better suited with Allegri than with Leo), Allegri has same fullbacks as Leo (including Oddo and Janku), Kaladze didn’t see the field much with Leo did he? We make it up with Sokratis ;).

Destroying Dinho…lets stop the myth. Dinho has been destroying himself for 4 years already. Read Carlo’s words, go ask any Barca fan, Allegri just did what was left to do (eitherway if we must insist, he did start him for lots of games early on, he didn’t use him in the Leo formation cause this Milan can work in a different way and its MUCH MORE EFFICIENT AND BENEFITIAL TO OUR RESULTS than Leo tactic to make the ball reach to Dinho in the left so he can cross it to the Borriello that we no longer have, if Dinho can’t or doesn’t want to work as an AM and doesn’t put much effort when play in the left side like others have-Boateng, its NOT Allegri’s fault, he wasn’t hired to make Dinho better, which btw cost us a lot in several games like the 2-0 vs 10 men Inter).

Eitherway yes we do have a better attacking line and another box to box midfielder. What’s interesting though is that for example, we have Zlatan working hard and going back to defend more than he has ever done in his whole career, Allegri didn’t just told him to go out there, expect the ball to arrive to his feet and use his magic (unlike what was ask to Dinho last year), integrating Robinho to the team and understanding how to use him has been an amazing job. We’re playing more direct football, fast football, which is something most of our starters prefer over last year, which had a slower tempo and build up, we’re creating lots of chances, OUR DEFENSE IS ORGANIZED, our team is pressing much more than it has ever done (prime example is game vs Sampdoria). And this is without a non 34 year old AM, and the same LB issues that Leo had.

Yes it’s a bitch Leo did not have this forward line, but it wasn’t the forward line that made us lose 6-0 to Inter and 7-2 to Manchester cause we didn’t had Zlatan, Robinho and Boateng, it was the lack of tactical awareness on how to defend (same defensive players available overall), or coming up with a plan to use instead of pass it to Dinho so he can cross it to Borriello. So yes Allegri is a much better tactician and seems to be on par with man management (perhaps better).

What Leo is better than Allegri is what he wanted to continue doing in England just a few months ago instead of ever going to Inter: manager.

Hands down best squad in Italy is still our biggest rivals, who have the team that just few months ago won the treble. If they’re sucking we’re taking the opportunity.

First few bad results of the season? Normal, we had just added 2 new players to the squad and got rid of 1 other in last week of August…2 players that were vastly different and who we needed to see how to integrate in a new tactical plan…when we did we started getting results.

Yeah we lost 2-1 to Juve and 1-0 to Roma (both games we had crucial misses in the first 20 mins or so, and after that it was a close game, lets put perspective on things first, we’re playing a serious league, not one where we can disappear our shitty rivals week in week out by 5-0, both Roma and Juve made really smart games tactically speaking, yes they owned us, but shit like that is bound to happen, just cause we have a better team doesn’t mean we won’t have shitty games) and a 1-1 draw vs Samp in perhaps one of the best games we have had in the season, creating chances over and over, dominating possession, having clear goal opportunities over and over Samp basically created just 2 chances, one was goal.

Eitherway we aren’t just beating our rivals 1-0, we have second best goals scored record in Serie A (and that’s with half our forwards missing for the last 2 months).

I don’t like calling people dumb, but ahm, this isn’t what we’re playing at all. We do have an organized defense (specially compared to last year…thank you tactician, better defense doesn’t mean defensive, it means there’s been work done on it).

We do sometimes use Pirlo’s long balls to Ibra (it’s very insulting the way you call him, and we’ve asked you several times to stop it), but it’s hardly a trait of our attack. Actually we’re playing best football Milan has been playing in long time, much much better than “joga bonito” Milan from last year.

great post. disagree with some of it but well stated and argued. Calling Ibra iHomo isn't insulting unless you think being gay is a bad thing now is it? Ban me or whatever don't care really. I know Milano will keep advising you to do so or help orchestrate it (no pirlo). He's good at it. I know because he and I got together to harrass Giancarlo till he flipped out and got banned. Karma is indeed a bitch :cool: I also doubt you actually think letting Ronaldinho come on for 5 minutes or less every so often isn't destroying him....even if only on a mental level but then again you-know-who likes Allegri so by default you have to defend him too ;)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
great post. disagree with some of it but well stated and argued. Calling Ibra iHomo isn't insulting unless you think being gay is a bad thing now is it? Ban me or whatever don't care really. I know Milano will keep advising you to do so or help orchestrate it (no pirlo). He's good at it. I know because he and I got together to harrass Giancarlo till he flipped out and got banned. Karma is indeed a bitch :cool:
Actually I'm telling you cause people find it offensive, and I actually believe we're grown ups (except for a few teens) here and using homo or fairy or *** or shit to name a player/coach/whatever is lame, very unfunny and offensive. I'm no fan of banning but I believe that people that get banned don't get banned cause of some mastermind that wants them out, they get banned on their own, inspite of getting warned or not even warned but just asked in a decent way (has happened to some of my favorites posters).

I also doubt you actually think letting Ronaldinho come on for 5 minutes or less every so often isn't destroying him....even if only on a mental level but then again you-know-who likes Allegri so by default you have to defend him too ;)
Dinho played early on the season more than 5 minutes or less, was not good at all (bar 2 games, Lecce and another one which I remember but can't recall the team), other games he was a man less, then we started doing much better without him (starting with him getting bench for Pippo who did a much better job at LM than Dinho in RM), he wasn't training hard, he went partying before a game...its his fault. I'm not a fan when coaches do that stuff (though I understand Allegri's reasoning behind that) but Ronaldinho is the one that destroyed himself from earlier on (and has been for years and I've been saying that since 4 years ago, you know I do have an opinion of my own).

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Actually I'm telling you cause people find it offensive, and I actually believe we're grown ups (except for a few teens) here and using homo or fairy or *** or shit to name a player/coach/whatever is lame, very unfunny and offensive. I'm no fan of banning but I believe that people that get banned don't get banned cause of some mastermind that wants them out, they get banned on their own, inspite of getting warned or not even warned but just asked in a decent way (has happened to some of my favorites posters).
Then do as you wish. Run the line through my name again....for consistency's sake. I mean it's not like ALL the insulting names (fatfag, faglardo, peeeerlo, slowdorf, seedork, anshitloti, anshit etc) never ran their course right? :proud:

Only one favour I ask. I didn't return to fight or troll but I will not tolerate you trying to e-bully me on the forum. If calling Ibra "iHomo" is a bannable offense then fine so be it. But if it's not then kindly leave me alone. I'm not here to bother anyone and ask the same of others. You guys did the same shit with MassterMark. Sure he did some shit but nobody on this forum is an angel (perhaps anilak). Banning him for usage of "******" was awful. And if iHomo is such an offensive name that whichever sensitive soul can't bear it -unlike how I bore "fatfag faglardo etc -any longer asks...fine ban me. But stop with these "polite warnings" and "asking nicely (which is often the precursor to a THREAT)" ffs. Thanks in advance.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Then do as you wish. Run the line through my name again....for consistency's sake. I mean it's not like ALL the insulting names (fatfag, faglardo, peeeerlo, slowdorf, seedork, anshitloti, anshit etc) never ran their course right? :proud:

Only one favour I ask. I didn't return to fight or troll but I will not tolerate you trying to e-bully me on the forum. If calling Ibra "iHomo" is a bannable offense then fine so be it. But if it's not then kindly leave me alone. I'm not here to bother anyone and ask the same of others. You guys did the same shit with MassterMark. Sure he did some shit but nobody on this forum is an angel (perhaps anilak). Banning him for usage of "******" was awful. And if iHomo is such an offensive name that whichever sensitive soul can't bear it -unlike how I bore "fatfag faglardo etc -any longer asks...fine ban me. But stop with these "polite warnings" and "asking nicely (which is often the precursor to a THREAT)" ffs. Thanks in advance.

You have the right to call him that, but what does that accomplish? It just shows everyone that you have a bias against Ibrahimovic which in turns gives anything you say about him less credibility.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you fucking stupid drucurl??

there is no point drop it or they will hit the button, fuck them and i dont want to discuss it and i hope you also doesnt discuss it. because it will end in ban, and they will roll out their new rule of how to behave.

just forget it man and focus on other things and possible skip or ignore few of the posters which you think are well connected with higher powers

Just survive :D

and leonardo is a noob in coaching compared to allegri

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you fucking stupid drucurl??

there is no point drop it or they will hit the button, fuck them and i dont want to discuss it and i hope you also doesnt discuss it. because it will end in ban, and they will roll out their new rule of how to behave.

just forget it man and focus on other things and possible skip or ignore few of the posters which you think are well connected with higher powers

Just survive :D

and leonardo is a noob in coaching compared to allegri
Yes sir :cool:
I remember giving you the same advice when you were banned :D
Back to Leo shall we?
Forza Leo!! Hope he wins everything we can't. But please leave Merda ASAP :mad:
Of course he's a n00b compared to Allegri. Allegri was coaching long before Leo anyway. But Leo was the better player and seemed to show the signs of developing into a very creative attacking football coach. To me Leo has more potential. Just don't like ppl shitting on him because he wasn't spoilt with iHomo, Robinho, Boat, Papa, Amelia as a BACKUP ffs and Yepes. That's nearly a whole team full of talent added to Milan. To me Leo may have a higher ceiling. Plus I'd rather Leo coaching Cassano than Allegri. Cassano is going to trip no doubt about it. Allegri, judging from the way Dinho and Papa have been treated, won't tolerate this and he would be right. HOWEVER How would Berlu feel...not seeing his new toy on the field? Is he going to believe everything bad Allegri said about him a la Dinho? Or is he going to INSIST on seeing Cassano? Cause that's kinda what happened to Leo with Ronaldinho (except that Leo also had little choice other than to use Dinho). Only Leo tamed the partying beast and got the best out of him. HE got Borriello to do rather well and Anto looked decent. It might sound harsh but Anto, Pato and Dinho to me look to have regressed under Allegri.

And South Claw YES I am biased against Ibra. I've never hidden it. But I'm not a mindless hater and have lavished praise on him very often. But I can't just love someone I've grown to dislike simply because he's on my team scoring goals. He has my support not my love. The reverse is true of Leo, Carlo and Kaká.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
on hind sight is he a good coach :eek: i remember huntelaar missing chances against roma which started our debacle and he again missed a sitter in the first few minutes of cl when we were charging, have that gone in, he would have been our coach. But i didnt like his organisation, there was no compactness in attack and there was no link between attack and midfield now that will happen if you play turds like pirlo and seedorf in a 3 men midfield

I think he gets shortchanged because he is a brasilian but he did a good job with given resources he gave us champions league spot. But being bitter against berlusconi wont do any good to inter, we will have better players in future and allegri is a sane coach who thinks about the organisation and good of the team not the individual

This is the coach I wanted and I will not trade Allegri for 10 leos not that I hate him(not yet), but I wanted a coach who build the team on the most capable player not on his favorites.

He is like capello and I see a bright future when a footballing mind berlusconi(yes people underrate his instincts) supports him whole heartedly which has been rare for a long time in milan

In Allegri we trust and he will flush all the oldies to drain and bring second star to my jersey ;)

Last edited: