The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
kucka:star: last year we got players in july.. now :cry:

You forgot Balp :lol:

Zaza has rejected Wolfsburg and is waiting for Milan. Milan are hoping to sell Bacca to West Ham and use the money to sign Zaza (who cost €25m). #Repubblica

gvHlJfN.gif

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I was live at the game and Montolivo waved at me. My life is complete. Watching Milan in person it's so obvious the impact Montolivo has and how he's easily our best midfielder. Bertolacci was walking the entire time and didn't look comfortable. He was injured the entire game IMO. Niang is a beast physically and Donnarumma is even more impressive in person. Antonelli was incredible. Adriano, Matri and pals were fucking shit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I was live at the game and Montolivo waved at me. My life is complete. Watching Milan in person it's so obvious the impact Montolivo has and how he's easily our best midfielder. Bertolacci was walking the entire time and didn't look comfortable. He was injured the entire game IMO. Niang is a beast physically and Donnarumma is even more impressive in person. Antonelli was incredible. Adriano, Matri and pals were fucking shit lol

Gabriel & Vergara?

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
For all the shit Montolivo catches, he's our best mid and he does very well shielding the back 4. Put him next to two actually decent mids and we can see his impact on the match. Niang should be our CF if we sell Bacca. In that event, the money should go into the midfield and to another class CB. Fuck selling Bacca to finance Zaza, Zaza can go choke on a dick because Bacca is far superior.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Montella has asked for a winger and Cuadrado is the favorite. Milan will look to sign him on loan with obligation to buy. #CorSport

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Unless some magic happens( please kovacic on loan) montella will probably have to use jack in midfield I think. He needs that creative player in midfield to make his team work. Really he needs two but I think jack will be there either way, although he has been playing lw.

I like him better as a winger but we'll see how he does under montella.

I could see this, although if Jack did play the midfield I don't think another creative player would be necessary. Jack as the creative, Monto covering the back 4 and a true box to box to add the necessary balance. Who do you envision playing wing in this case? Niang should play CF, I think it is the best position for him in the future and the position which will allow him to have the most impact on a match. However, with the loss of Menez and having Lapadula, Matri (disgusting) and Adriano (ideally a back up), we have too many CFs and Niang being the only one versatile enough to play on the wing....

Given what we have at our disposal, I don't think Jack in the midfield is the best use of our limited resources in a 4-3-3. If Jack plays in the midfield we need to play a different formation IMO.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
A painless defeat, or rather healthy. Vincenzo Montella has analyzed with great clarity the k.o. remedied against Liverpool (2-0 for the Reds) in the second commitment of International Champions Cup. The Rossoneri, after the game, has issued the following statement in a press conference: "In addition to the difference of condition I should mention that they are the finalists of the last Europa League. Despite this we had a good game, I did not see a clear difference between us and them. we know what we have to work on, and time is on our side. I see the guys trying to put practice my requests, we can not think that in a fortnight risolvessimo all problems and might become a great team. in fact, I will say more: now we would have done worse than a victory ... short, we need balance. For the rest, with the company have very clear ideas and we agree on what to intervene, where to intervene, and if it is possible to intervene. "

No drama, then, Milan have just need to work: "I liked the approach, the team is generous, but we are at the beginning of the path, it is normal to arrive a few defeats. And then it was a prepared game much less time than the previous one, also recorded this. I say that we are on the right track. Berry? I like the strong players, and Berry is strong. we left him at home to work, expect to find in excellent condition. "

+

Montella: "If the sale of club blocks the market? I'm not worried, I work with the players I have available. I can't waste time."

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Galliani met the agent of José Sosa, reaffirming the will to bring the Argentine in Italy, but did not offer to Besiktas more than 4-5 million euro. Today will once again meet his friend Enrico Preziosi, president of Genoa, to discuss issues related to Suso (the Griffon would again) and Pavoletti, always in the Rossoneri radar.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

:thumbsup:

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Wow that was a horrible game offensively

I think the guys did well in the defense....but we couldn't keep possession for too long

Liverpool have a solid team to be honest....but expected something from Milan

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Wow that was a horrible game offensively

I think the guys did well in the defense....but we couldn't keep possession for too long

Liverpool have a solid team to be honest....but expected something from Milan

are you crazy or what? the defence vergara-paletta was so shit.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Galliani will meet with Genoa president Preziosi today in Ibiza. #Suso, #Pavoletti and #Rincon possible names that could be discussed. [GdS]

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Paok are interested in Matri, but the player doesn't like the destination. #Sky

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
A lot of people put Suso in there starting XI line up. A lot of trust there.

You have to put Niang or Honda on the right. Like those guys or not they've earned there spots right now.
Suso has to work to get in front of those guys and I don't mean some carnival exhibition games ( just like Honda had to work to get in front of Cerci last season ).

Pre-season form means NOTHING in any sport. Remember Miha was stupid enough to think Ely was good enough to start because he's pre-season form was good ?
What was it ? 3 games later and we didn't see Ely again.

In a 4-4-2 : ( but having effectively a SS )

Abate-Roma-Paletta-Antonelli
Honda-Kuco-Monto-Jack
Niang ( SS/CF )
Bacca ( CF )

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
As much as I like Cuad I still prefer that we sign 2 central Mids before we even consider a right flanker.
Even with the sale of Bacca our priority should be DM , CM , RM , CD , AM and then when we get all of those we could consider an ST who's name isnt Zaza or Pavo.
Meanwhile , I can live with Niang & Lapa.
Is Menez out official ? .... plz Matri to leave also.

For working with the current players , I feel Honda is more able to adapt for the CM role than Bona.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Order (Il Giornale): "Popeye between Fininvest and Chinese. Who loses it is the club market. Fininvest does not want to shell out money as last year, when waiting Bee. The Fininvest-Gancikoff ballet has been going on for some time , both for the preliminary dates for its club choices. Many are convinced that the Chinese fund wants to bring signatures to the end of the market to avoid shoulder the responabilità of the transfer market. And the non-shared choices (like Musacchio or Zielinski) must be subtracted from the amount provided for 100% of AC Milan, that is 750 million. by now the uncertainties far exceed the guarantees. There are also doubts on the same Chinese fund: not trattarebbe the classic group of investors that assigns a advisor to close a deal, but an advisor (Galatioto) who is trying to put together the investors. "

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Ok Silvio, please tell China to fuck off. Keep the club and sign some players before the mercato ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule