Leonardo Bonucci Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
the most shocking transfer this window by far....can someone explain why they decided to sell him to a rival? Has something happened with him at Juve that made it impossible for him to stay?
arsene wenger had agreed terms with bonucci but juventus preferred to sell him to a serie a side to strengthen the league

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
arsene wenger had agreed terms with bonucci but juventus preferred to sell him to a serie a side to strengthen the league

naah we dont need him....we have mertesacker:lol:. Seriously though just wanna know more of how this was possible. I dont think anyone here a month ago thought this was possible. Why is juve selling such an amazing defender to the team that will be their nr 1 challengers next season?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
naah we dont need him....we have mertesacker:lol:. Seriously though just wanna know more of how this was possible. I dont think anyone here a month ago thought this was possible. Why is juve selling such an amazing defender to the team that will be their nr 1 challengers next season?

he had a falling out with the juventus manager, and didn't want to move abroad

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
yes i want to know too. Why? how is this possible. That too its jube we are talking about. JUbe do have benatia and rugani dont forget so they dont quite need bonucci even though he was like their second best defender.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Chiellini is 33 next month and Barzagli is 36. bonucci turned 30 few weeks ago. I always believed he was gonna become a vital figure for them while going through transition in their defence....for me this is what makes the decision even worse.....unless its like silvestre to arsenal move which would make sense

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes...for a juventus fan, it is the absolute worst outcome imaginable

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
At a club level, Milan and Juventus have always had a very good relationship. That's one reason why such moves will happen quite swiftly between these two teams, but possibly not between a Manchester United and an Arsenal without protracted drama and enmity.

Adnan

Beginner
Reaction score
Where is Bonucci? I want to see him in Milan jersey asap. Have not been active here, but If some of you have Twitter, follow me there and I follow back. One love Milanisti <3 (Twitter: patozmania)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i have been never be so happy before about a milan singing. Best signing by milan in a long time since ibra.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
yes i want to know too. Why? how is this possible. That too its jube we are talking about. JUbe do have benatia and rugani dont forget so they dont quite need bonucci even though he was like their second best defender.

he was theirbest defender bro....maybe barzagli is better in a back 4...but hes too old to play 30 games per season

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Molto Francis Begbie

:lol:

tumblr_mtfm8xupdd1sj561so1_500.gif

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
At a club level, Milan and Juventus have always had a very good relationship. That's one reason why such moves will happen quite swiftly between these two teams, but possibly not between a Manchester United and an Arsenal without protracted drama and enmity.

Why wouldn't they when Galliani was giving them all they wanted like money to sign Tevez. Heck he'd forfeit a signing just to make Juve happy.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
any info on the announcement? need a date + time ...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Spoiler:
soon
probably in china​

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Two champions league final defeats within 3 years and it's time to move on. Feels like the team has reached its peak in performance and still unable to take it home. There's no third time's a charm. That third time might never happen.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
dominated the league for 5 years
still lost the best defender to the direct rival
get rekt jube

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is a bit better than benatia imo. Benatia is also world class.