Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
so disappointing

why can't we never finish/complete the job

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Turned it off at half-time, was an awful game with an awful XI and I knew it wasn't gonna be 3 points.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

Longer report?

I was very nervous as we stood in the Lazio stand between some juice heads.
The reason is that the away seats are always on a terrible place in a stadium, I like to sit close to the middle.
Very scary, as two seats from me there was a bare chest guy with swastika tattoos. Not a pleasant moment.
In total we were with 4, 3 whites and 1 brownie. :D
As habit we started pouring beer in our throathole. 5-6 in the first half.
When Milan scored we all started yelling in our West Flanders dialect of happiness, but people thought we were mad :lol:
One of the guys had the genius idea of ad fundem beer. The rest of us knew this could become ugly.
Later on we were signing that our team was winning and people again had the impression that we were supporting Nazio.
At the moment when those assholes scored, one accidentally hit a juicehead and there was almost a huuuge fight. Some punches were exchanged.
Police asked/adviced us to leave. :(

Nice stadium tho, great acoustics, it must be magnificent to see a derby in there.

During the match, all players of except Borini played great.

Next time I’ll go to Bologna, Verona, Palermo...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The reason is that the away seats are always on a terrible place in a stadium, I like to sit close to the middle.
Very scary, as two seats from me there was a bare chest guy with swastika tattoos. Not a pleasant moment.
When Milan scored we all started yelling in our West Flanders dialect of happiness, but people thought we were mad :lol:
One of the guys had the genius idea of ad fundem beer. The rest of us knew this could become ugly.
Later on we were signing that our team was winning and people again had the impression that we were supporting Nazio.
At the moment when those assholes scored, one accidentally hit a juicehead and there was almost a huuuge fight. Some punches were exchanged.

Nice stadium tho, great acoustics, it must be magnificent to see a derby in there.

:lol: :thumbsup:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Sounds like you had a blast joyrider. Lazio fans can be a piece of work.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

:lol::lol::lol: Awesome.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

bellllllllllllo :star: :star: :star: :lol:

Schedule