The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They have a 10yr contract with us... They're going nowhere.

hope we get rid of them soon
i hate 3 stripes on our beloved r&b jersey

also they pay us like 15-16 m/year while with our huge fanbase (esp now that we ll build our brand in China) we can attract up to 100m like man utd

361 anyone?

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Suso has been apparently been close to an extension for weeks, but it hasn't come yet and Atletico scouts have been following him.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Luiz Gustavo would be an awesome signing. We need to buy players for the bench as well as the first 11, Gustavo is too good to always sit on the bench but if we were to sign say Badelj and Gustavo which would cost around 20m, we'd have options and could set up differently depending on who we play. Having a mixture of Kessie, Bonventura, Luiz Gustavo, Badelj, Locatelli and Montolivo is pretty promising imo and is really realistic. Definitely gives us a chance for top 4, add Rodriguez and another good wing back as outlets and we could look really dangerous if we purchase the right winger and striker.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
So Suso has been apparently been close to an extension for weeks, but it hasn't come yet and Atletico scouts have been following him.

I'm starting to worry about Donnarumma's and Suso's deals. We know De Sciglio wants out but surely not them too? They should've been wrapped up a long time ago.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
lol since when is being a generalist/complete a requisite for a World Class mid? Beckham, Hagi, Redondo, Rivaldo, Guardiola, Rui Costa, Kaka, and Xavi all lacked something as midfielders.

And saying anyone one of them wasn't world class is complete horseshit ignorance.

Don't let the "complete modern day midfield" fuckery fool you. If Gattuso played today his passing would be much better. Mids today are a result of the current mentality, not just talent.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Luiz Gustavo would be an awesome signing. We need to buy players for the bench as well as the first 11, Gustavo is too good to always sit on the bench but if we were to sign say Badelj and Gustavo which would cost around 20m, we'd have options and could set up differently depending on who we play. Having a mixture of Kessie, Bonventura, Luiz Gustavo, Badelj, Locatelli and Montolivo is pretty promising imo and is really realistic. Definitely gives us a chance for top 4, add Rodriguez and another good wing back as outlets and we could look really dangerous if we purchase the right winger and striker.

I agree with you on Badelj and Gustavo for what their prices are and what they offer, but I think we still need another big name midfielder this summer to come in. Kessie, Badelj, Gustavo and another established name would be good to go along with Bonaventura and whoever else they decide to keep from the current group.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm starting to worry about Donnarumma's and Suso's deals. We know De Sciglio wants out but surely not them too? They should've been wrapped up a long time ago.

If a nice offer comes in for Suso and if they sell/replace him, so be it. I love Donnarumma and hopefully he gets a deal done, but if an extension doesn't get done by July or so, I think Raiola is looking to move him along for big money. And if he becomes a yearly problem because he belongs to Raiola, I wouldn't mind selling for a really high price for a goalkeeper.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

scholes trash, can't even tackle

Do we still have people that want Deulofeu over Keita or Gomez ?

I mean yeah he's probably better than Niang and Ocampos, but he's nowhere near good enough for a team that's looking to finish top3

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
lol since when is being a generalist/complete a requisite for a World Class mid? Beckham, Hagi, Redondo, Rivaldo, Guardiola, Rui Costa, Kaka, and Xavi all lacked something as midfielders.

And saying anyone one of them wasn't world class is complete horseshit ignorance.

Don't let the "complete modern day midfield" fuckery fool you. If Gattuso played today his passing would be much better. Mids today are a result of the current mentality, not just talent.

You are right, one trick ponny's like Rino can also be world class...

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score

scholes trash, can't even tackle

Do we still have people that want Deulofeu over Keita or Gomez ?

I mean yeah he's probably better than Niang and Ocampos, but he's nowhere near good enough for a team that's looking to finish top3

You trying to say that you'd rather pick Papu instead of Delofeu? Are you serious?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You really do not understand. If you put Pirlo/Seedorf in any bad team they would make it better (Attack & defense). If you put Gattuso/Makelele in the same team it would remain more or less the same, they would add defense to a bad team that most of the games is camping in front of their goal.

You just can't compere players that make a diffrence on the field & improve everything with those that who are just great at one part of the game. It's like saying LeBron James/Kawhi Leonard & Thabo Sefolosha/Lance Stephenson (pure defensive player) are all world class.

Dear IRON MAN

Please name your current Top 10 world class players. With current I mean players who still are active players, not Maradonna or Van Basten or so.

Thanks

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

He fills a specific role. Versatility isn't always a gauge for one's skill or efficiency. He was just super good at what he did on a global level(hence worldclass), just like super good one trick pony goalscorers, defenders, playmakers, etc...

tl;dr - don't be dumb, Rino was worldclass, so was Pirlo, so was Rui Costa. Next question.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Secondo quanto riportato dal Corriere dello Sport in edicola oggi, 15 maggio 2017, Kessie, il cui acquisto è cosa fatta, potrebbe essere raggiunto a Milanello da un compagno di squadra in nerazzurro: il Papu Gomez.

According to Corriere dello Sport in newsstand today, May 15, 2017, Kessie, whose purchase is done, could be joined in Milanello by a team-mate in black and blue: Papu Gomez.

:thumbsup:
One of the main candidates for POTY in Italy. He'd fit into our team very well & we could use someone like him seeing as Suso is our only source of creativity in the final third. But only if we sign Keita as well. Get Papu to replace Deulofeu

Just hope he won't be go for more than 20m.. splashing almost 50m on 2 Atalanta players is the only downside

Gomez all day over Deulofeu, I don't want Gomez to be our only winger signing though. We should be going hard after Keita as well. So glad Kessie seems to be coming, we haven't had a powerhouse in the midfield like him for a very long time.

Yup that'd be perfect. Perfect in terms on characteristics as well; Gomez the play making winger, K. Balde more of a goal scoring threat.

@vincenzo81dileo BREAKING: Milan and Real Madrid have agreed a €73M fee for Alvaro Morata. Fassone will meet the player next week in Madrid. [Sky]

From last night or at some point yesterday, didnt see it posted. Make of it what you will..

This is clearly someone on Twitter trolling

You trying to say that you'd rather pick Papu instead of Delofeu? Are you serious?

Any day of the week
3x the player

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

:fp::lol:

Gattuso wasn't a one trick pony. Gattuso was a world class defensive midfielder who possessed an excellent work rate and high defensive prowess but let's not act as if he wasn't able to pass the ball. He wasn't a playmaker but he was more than adequate at passing the ball.

Adidas not satisfied with Milan. Want to renegotiate the contract

Please don't leave us. First D&G, then Audi and now Adidas ..

Fuck Adidas, they're a pretty boring brand design wise if I'm honest. I'd much rather have Nike instead.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Iron Man effortlessly trolling the entire commode. I'm tempted not to ban him due to the seeming effortlessness.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I disagree. Adidas is the best and most glamorous brand in sports

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Iron Man effortlessly trolling the entire commode. I'm tempted not to ban him due to the seeming effortlessness.

I swear. It's almost as if he actually believes some of the shit he is saying...and is just stating the obvious.

Rino one trick pony :fp: #talent

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I would like us to keep Adidas as well. And why would Nike have us anyway. They both follow the same model of supporting the very top clubs ONLY. We sold the 16th most jerseys last year equalling 200,000 or so. Its a harsh move by Adidas to do this after we've only just changed ownership though.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
what harsh move by adidas? theyre with us till 2023

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I mainly dislike them for their shoes. They look so bland and boring to me. Someone else might enjoy them and call it minimalistic but it doesn't work for me personally.

I also hate that they get to make all the NBA jerseys, I feel Nike has sleeker designs.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I mainly dislike them for their shoes. They look so bland and boring to me. Someone else might enjoy them and call it minimalistic but it doesn't work for me personally.

I also hate that they get to make all the NBA jerseys, I feel Nike has sleeker designs.

I love Nike. But was talking mainly about football jerseys. Adidas is second to none when it comes to football kits

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love Nike. But was talking mainly about football jerseys. Adidas is second to none when it comes to football kits

Well that obviously comes down to personal preference. Adidas to me looks more reserved in a way while Nike looks more modern to me. It's just a personal thing, both provide high quality kits either way.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I cant give a flying damn who sponsors our shirts as long as they pay a lot of money for it. They can be a non-existent company for all I care.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Dear IRON MAN

Please name your current Top 10 world class players. With current I mean players who still are active players, not Maradonna or Van Basten or so.

Thanks

GK: Neuer, Oblak, De Gea, Buffon, Courtois
DF: Hummels, Ramos,Lahm,
Mids: Modric, Iniesta, Kroos
Att: Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Ibrahimovic, Suarez, Lewandowski, Griezmann

And my first team would be:

1590327_Dream_Team.jpg

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes