Klaas-Jan Huntelaar Thread

Would you like to see Huntelaar in MILAN?

• Yes, definatly...

Votes: 211 67.0%
  • No, I would like to see a different striker in MILAN!

Votes: 104 33.0%

• Total voters

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
So if you're working in a firm you like, with a profile you like and have a contract for another couple of years, and if the management wants to replace you with a more qualified guy available, you would just pack up and leave, yes?

Not really an a fair anology. That firm could just fire you. Milan cannot just fire huntelaar.

And I wouldn't want to be somewhere I SORELY wasn't wanted. It's poor work environment nad will never bring out best in huntelaar.

I realize the situation sucks for him, and i feel for him on a personal level. But he wasn't playing, and still won't. It's best for HIS CAREER to move on. He's got multiple offered, i fully support him taking best one for him

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Whats this touchy feelings crap going on here about Hunt?His a professional football player who is getting payed tons of money just to fail to live up to the expectations at Milan.

He failed to prove his worth so yes he should be kicked out of the club.Milan has informed him his going to be put on the transfer list and his being a jack ass about it and refuses to leave.

So the fans who are pushing him out forcefully are not doing anything wrong.He should GTFO and fail somewhere else.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Not really an a fair anology. That firm could just fire you. Milan cannot just fire huntelaar.

Of course they can. Firing is tearing up your contract and paying you off in the case of contractual labour. Milan can easily do the same.

And as far as your career point is concerned, it's HIS career. He knows what's best and he'll take the decision. The club nor the fans have no right to control that.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I realize the situation sucks for him, and i feel for him on a personal level. But he wasn't playing, and still won't. It's best for HIS CAREER to move on. He's got multiple offered, i fully support him taking best one for him

Few weeks ago you tried to make a point how it's in Huntelaar's best interest to continue in Milan. Can't bother to find it.

And I feel you Marcus. It's a pretty easy explanation - no titles and shit will fall. It's like that everywhere. It seemed like it's Inter's way only because they didn't win anything the whole time. That's probably the reason they have gone the most far.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Few weeks ago you tried to make a point how it's in Huntelaar's best interest to continue in Milan. Can't bother to find it.

Sort of. I said i can see why he wants to because flopping at RM and Milan puts him in hard position to ever get to a big club again

But it was also based on fact milan weren't signing a striker. If Zlatan comes he has to go, cause i don't think he'll see field minus copa italia

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Why? He's not proven to be anywhere NEAR good enough. Site you ajax stats all day, i watched every milan game and it's not the goal scoring that bothered me. It's complete lack of a footballing brain. He's got offered to move, and we have chance to get much superior striker who will benefit our squad.

As it stands we have 3 cf's who can't play together and pato. Don't you think a player like zlatan would bring more balance... we could play zlatan/boriello... zlatan/pippo.... pato/boriello... pato/zlatan. Now thing of huntelaar... can he play with pippo or borriello? It's reality he should have never been signed

Calling him next pippo is a joke, pippo is smartest striker ive seen, huntelaar is not in his league... no not in his galaxy

And no i'm not condoning attacks on him. But I never supported him coming as he was never what milan needed.

I agree. Huntelaar is a moron. His lobotomy is plain for everyone to see.

Or he could have been played out of position on the right in an attempt to play 4-3-3. I'm not saying that's what happened. I wholeheartedly agree with the following:

Pato had a worse season than expected - being played on the right is to blame.
Huntelaar had a worse season than expected - he's a moron.

Flawless logic.

Grow up with your holier than thou attitude.

Zlatan should have been at milan in 2006, and a bs scandal is only reason he wasn't. Continue to say he's an asshole but idolize shevchenko, gattuso or juve player like pippo

Everyone loves costacurta, maldini and true legends like that. But 99.9% of players hop clubs and take best opportunity presented.

Oh fuck no. Thank god no.

And I feel you Marcus. It's a pretty easy explanation - no titles and shit will fall. It's like that everywhere. It seemed like it's Inter's way only because they didn't win anything the whole time. That's probably the reason they have gone the most far.

Obviously true. I guess I hoped that wasn't the case, but it is. Being class is easy when winning, and hard when losing. Now that we're winning shit, it's beat-our-own-players-Inter-style! If we go out in CL this season, this is quite likely to happen
inter-valencia-fight_54.jpg

And we'll be like GET HIM IBRA!!1

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
Huntelaar left Milanello. Best news of the day..... so far

adieet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hunter you're a great striker but simply doesnt suit us. Goodluck. ;)

FaRa13

Kuq e Zi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Ballack, Pirlo, Gerrard, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi
Because the club and fans obviously don't want him. He's clearly getting pushed. So don't act oblivious and all innocent. He has to know that the club doesn't really want him and him staying inspite of that and claiming he wants to work his way back in, is just as bad as Jankulovski

Did he make the contract on his own ? or did Ac Milan, the club, also make it ? If you doubt his qualities, dont sign him. When a player wants out of a club(breach of contract) hes the devil and is horrible, but when a club tries to force a player out(breach of contract), that doesnt seem to be a problem. regardless, we know have a world class CF and Klaas can continue on somewhere else.

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;788244 said:
It amazes me how a large portion of Milan "fans" are pushing for Huntelaar's exit. He wants to remain and fight for his position, determined to prove his worth to the club through hard work and dedication.

Disgusted. This is the type of behaviour you would expect on the other side of Milan.

This goes unnoticed, all the while people are jizzing and agreeing on threesomes in Ibrahomobitch's thread. I'm actually ashamed of being a Milan fan at the moment.

Agreed. Too many retards among the fans and this forum in particular.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
whats this touchy feelings crap going on here about hunt?his a professional football player who is getting payed tons of money just to fail to live up to the expectations at milan.

He failed to prove his worth so yes he should be kicked out of the club.milan has informed him his going to be put on the transfer list and his being a jack ass about it and refuses to leave.

So the fans who are pushing him out forcefully are not doing anything wrong.he should gtfo and fail somewhere else.

+1

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
i had high hopes for huntelaar and i had wished that he would've inherited the fortunes of the previous dutch masters which gave me a soft spot for him. but it would be in the interest of both parties if he moves on. he gets off of our wages bill and he gets into a team where he'll play more. plus we get money for him. i would say it's either him or borriello but we'll keep the italian striker because borriello earned it.

oTaP

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo"Fenomeno"...Pato
It amazes me how a large portion of Milan "fans" are pushing for Huntelaar's exit. He wants to remain and fight for his position, determined to prove his worth to the club through hard work and dedication.

Disgusted. This is the type of behaviour you would expect on the other side of Milan.

I think he's had more than enough time to prove his worth.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
good luck at schalke, i know i always wanted you out of here because i thought you didn't fit, but you're a good dude with a good future, good luck.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
hunt will be going to schalke in the nest couple of hours, on his departure from milanello the fans greeted and clapped for him, goodbye hunt and thanks for the good memories and thanks

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
hunt will be going to schalke in the nest couple of hours, on his departure from milanello the fans greeted and clapped for him, goodbye hunt and thanks for the good memories and thanks

yes, yes!!! the millions and millions of good memories hunt has given us....:proud::proud::proud: oh!! just so many memories I can't even remember them all!!!! Yeah Hunt!!!!

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't find it surprising that he didn't do well here, personally I believe anyone who's ever watched him play a few games before coming to Milan could pretty easily see that he wouldn't make it, hence I remember being in the minority and not wanting the club to sign him in the first place(Adebayor for example, would have been much better).

Seriously, it's no shock at all that he wasn't a success in Milan. He always benefited from width and crosses to the box, putting the finishing touch(he is undoubtedly a top class finisher) on attacking moves. But he doesn't offer anything else to the game and cannot create chances for himself. And he can't make clever off the ball runs like Inzaghi(another player with technical/physical limitations, but very effective). It's a lot more complicated than simply looking into a guys goalscoring record and labeling him as the next MVB.

But anyway, wish the best for the Hunter. He never caused any problems and seems like a good guy. With a team built around his strengths I'm pretty sure he'll start banging goals in again.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Best of luck, Hunt. Hope he finds his Ajax form again.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I wonder why Barca didn't want him in an exchange deal. He'd been perfect for their kind of game imo, just wait for the midgets to give him the ball in/around the box and finish. Stay close to the goal and bang them in. No need to do anything surplus to his skillset like he was needed to do here.

Huntelaar is a flop at Milan and his departure is quite necessary imo. A decent guy but not nearly good enough OVERALL player to succeed here. Good riddance

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't find it surprising that he didn't do well here, personally I believe anyone who's ever watched him play a few games before coming to Milan could pretty easily see that he wouldn't make it, hence I remember being in the minority and not wanting the club to sign him in the first place(Adebayor for example, would have been much better).

Seriously, it's no shock at all that he wasn't a success in Milan. He always benefited from width and crosses to the box, putting the finishing touch(he is undoubtedly a top class finisher) on attacking moves. But he doesn't offer anything else to the game and cannot create chances for himself. And he can't make clever off the ball runs like Inzaghi(another player with technical/physical limitations, but very effective). It's a lot more complicated than simply looking into a guys goalscoring record and labeling him as the next MVB.

But anyway, wish the best for the Hunter. He never caused any problems and seems like a good guy. With a team built around his strengths I'm pretty sure he'll start banging goals in again.

Good post. Haven't followed Hunter before his arrival at Milan, but I agree with you. And he can be a very good player in a team lke Schalke.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
love you and will always keep an eye on you, was so happy when you came but not so sad when yo uleft not becuase i dont love you cause milan has got a better player

Love you my elf love I love you so much

Klaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Huntyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
the greatest dutch player I loved after cryuff and stam

<3<3<3<3<3

Have a great future my love :star:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

+1. Eventhough I didn't want him here last year, cause quite simple he didn't fit the bill of the type of striker we needed, I did thought for a while he wasn't being given a fair chance, but truth is, he was always like a strange body in the field. Never truely settled in the team, and it was fairly obvious that his style didn't really suit Milan (sure he played one game at RW which didn't work, but don't make it seem like he was used out of position every time he played).

Eitherway, those fans that abused him are just idiots. It's a matter of respect to the person, it wasn't his own fault that he failed in here, he should've never been signed in the first place.

Full-Klass

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Huntelaar, Pato, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
He should sign indeed.. competing with zlatan is useless. I already feel sorry for Boriello and Inzaghi for sitting on the bench this year. Be smart Klaas and sign Schalke. They play championsleage and more important they play in a system that works for Klaas Jan. (And I dont like Huntelaar to score against Ajax lol)

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
He should sign indeed.. competing with zlatan is useless. I already feel sorry for Boriello and Inzaghi for sitting on the bench this year. Be smart Klaas and sign Schalke. They play championsleage and more important they play in a system that works for Klaas Jan. (And I dont like Huntelaar to score against Ajax lol)

+1. i'm really sad for hunt, he's nice boy. he should sign for schalke. the club from gelsenkierchen have big plans for the future and what's also important they have money to fund those ideas. sometimes things are just not meant to be. thanks for everything Klaas and GL!

Schedule