Mantova - AC Milan - Thursday 03/09/2015 - 19:00 CET

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Mihajlovic: "The reserves played today, and you could see why they are the reserves. If they continue like this, then they will never play."

Mihajlovic: "If we think that we are going to win because we are called Milan, then we won't achieve anything."

Miha says what we (the fans) think. I like it, but its a dangerous game to play...

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
That's what I love about Miha. He doesn't sugarcoat anything, make excuses or have false expectations. It is what it is. We know Milan should be better and so does he, and as long as we have so much room to improve he's going to continue to drill it into the players.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Mihajlovic: "The reserves played today, and you could see why they are the reserves. If they continue like this, then they will never play."

Mihajlovic: "If we think that we are going to win because we are called Milan, then we won't achieve anything."
WTF ..... Did he really say this ?!!!!!
Am loving the guy .... I swear ....
#why they are the reserves :lol:

Shhhhhiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Anyone watched the game can tell me about Monto ...
How was his game .... Positioning ... Stamina ... Passing ... Etv

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Wow Balo not taking it. Maybe he is a changed man...

But Balotelli is one of the best penalty takers in the world.

We should have our best penalty taker taking the penalty. I haven't seen enough of Luiz Adriano before Milan to know whether he's good at penalties.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
He said regarding Balo that with all due respect it's 3rd division team.

He also said something like Milan is Milan and should always play at the best level no matter what game.

And how some players wont get to play if they're being as they've shown in this match

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

Miha I love u :lol::proud:

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Mihajlovic: "Luiz Adriano, Bonaventura and Balotelli did well today. Montolivo was alright. But I expected more from the other players."

"When someone doesn’t play, then they can’t complain, because this performance is exactly why they don't play."

"Today's match wasn't positive. I saw which players I can count on, and those I can't count on. I expect much more from them."

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Good.

Heard good things about the players I expect to start and do well.

Including Montolivo is promising.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

Fuck yeah

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
mario looked relatively sane today, also in the post 1st half interview. good times ahead.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watched the game can tell me about Monto ...
How was his game .... Positioning ... Stamina ... Passing ... Etv

He was average, nothing special really. He's obviously lacking match fitness, but his passing was ok, as per usual.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was average, nothing special really. He's obviously lacking match fitness, but his passing was ok, as per usual.

Ok passing would have been wonderful last season. I think he was piss poor and lost the ball a lot and made bad passes every single appearance last season.

If he is lacking fitness and is doing "alright" i suppose at least he is at least on the right track back.

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
is there any full match video?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Disgraceful performance is how we should sum up this match.

cassano1990

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
lol its not a good sign tbh but heard inter lost haha against a shite team and look how many signings they made

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
How was Dona ?

Super22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Mihajlovic:"When someone doesn?t play, then they can?t complain, because this performance is exactly why they don't play." "Today's match wasn't positive. I saw which players I can count on, and those I can't count on. I expect much more from them."

:thumbsup:

Schedule