Milan vs Lens

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hallo fans!! We are in CL. but we have the hard group!!
AC MILAN
BAYERN
DIPORTIVO
LENS.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY we always get hard groups in every CL game. that's sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we must win the group.. and we will..... WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE 3 points from Lens

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
I won`t understimate Lens, coz I won`t forget how did PSG stop us a couple of yrs ago :cry: , We shall win indded, esp when almost all of players have experted the French style of playing ;)
Forza Milan :devil2:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We always get the tough group because we always have bad luck.And it's not only for groups but with everything.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Okay Fratelli di Milan, we have a hard group, but if we can go trough this group we have the best behind us and if we will win from them it can give us a lot of trust in our selfs.
Look it at the positive side, WE WILL DESTROY BAYERN,DEPOR E LENS!!

FORZA MILAN!!! FORZA F.D.L.!!!!!

Reaction score
The group is not so hard. I'm sure that Milan will take the 1st place in the group.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
today heard that milan made new very good bid for nesta. lazio asking £25m for him. if he will get him than we will win the group. and CL. for milan.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Hey, you should come and celebrate now my friend, 'cause we already have him :D
Anyway, about the CL, I'm quite afraid but I think that we can't say anything until we see the team playing an official match ...
And however that would be,

FORZA MILAN!!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
hi guys did i missed anything. was at the dance tonight. having fun. and i will be away tomorrow to football game Chelsea vs Arsenal.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh, you're missing a very important thing!!
Nesta's signing :D Go to the players section and celebrate!! :D

FORZA MILAAAN!!!

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
who cares if we have depor and bayern and lens
id rather have a challenging group. im excited about the 2 milan - bayern games how good are they gonna be. we shood not be scared of these teams even though they are very good. im not sayin we will beet em but it should be very entertaining to watch and i hope we do well and maybe win the cl

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes amici! We have Nesta now and he can play for us in the CL!
So, don't worried about our hard poule we in are....
With Nesta in the defence and also Rivaldo,Pippo and Sheva we are the best in this group.....I THINK THEY MUST SCARRY ABOUT OUR SQUADRE!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Well.....we must look at this group carefully. We have improved our side through some great buys, so we are definitely not in dat 3rd tier of teams we were put in bu UEFA. Lens.....we should get 6 points in the 2 legs. Where Lens are good, we are by far the superior side and we should prove this on the pitch. Deportivo.....well, who can forget when we went to the Raizor stadio a few years ago and came away 1-0 winners? Hopefully, a win and a draw.......Bayern........honestly, 2 matches, 1 in Bavaria and Milano, that I can not wait for. The preseason match in Madrid with Munchen really left much too be desired. This time around, I expect a better result especially at the San Siro. Bottom line, we advance to the next round.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
We must be aware of Bakari. Lens have sold off many players that helped them get here. This one should be no problem.

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
maan... pippo really is a superpippo, amazing..
and rui costa seems to have left out all his past
eventhough i didnt see the game but the reports satisfy me enough about how well we have played although rivaldo still need to get back on his form...
just wait untill sheva gets back and we will rock the whole world...

2-1 is great result, next time we'll make it 4-1 hehehe

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i just watched the game a few hours ago
and milan didnt play their best but rui costa ,inzaghi,seedorf, pirlo, gattusso were amazing. rivaldo had a bit of trouble but he'll be right. Seedorf had an unbelievable bicycle kick just outside the box and wen inches over the crossbar. this was the first game i have watched milan play this year and they really look like a force to be reackoned with

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeppiiiiii!! Yes yes yes, we did it
wiggle2.gif
We won our first match
nod.gif

I couldn't watch the match but I was waitning for the results yesterday while I was watching Juve's match!! It was so cool, Milan scored twice, Dynamo were leading and then Fyenord scored too
luxhello.gif
:D
I hope they will show the match recorded later 'cause I wanna see how the team played!! I know that we won, but I still can't judge the team ...
I heard that Lens were defending a lot and that is good news for me 'cause we scored two goals in spite of that ... We weren't able to do that last year!!
Milan really made me happy this week, I hope they always do En Sha Allah :) Although I miss Sheva, but they're still doing a good job without him too!!

I LOVE MILAN
heartpump.gif

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm really happy because of the win.This is amazing.
I didn't see the all match but i saw svery little.From that i could see that they were playing very good.I like Pippo's goals and Rui's pass.Rui is really amazing,he played wonderful in the match with Modena too.

Forza Milan

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
thnx very much jamie, i cheked uefa yesterday and they only had lokomotiv-galatasaray highlights, i gues they put the milan ones up later... anywayz, this is a good result, although i think we will have to play even better to defeat deportivo

Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm glad that Milan won the game :D

Unfortunately, I could't watch the match, but I heard that Gattuso, Pippo & Ri were very good :)

I hope that Milan will keep it up :)

Rex

Reaction score
Good start for us in european competitions. If we can keep continuing the performance, certainly one place to next phase will belong to us. :)

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I didn't see the match too but i'm happy with 2-1.We won and we got 3 points that is very important in the CL groups

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
line up looks like this.
Abbiati in goal.
Maldini on the left
Helveg on the right
Laursen and Costacurta in the center defence
and Pirlo and Serghinho, Ambro and Dalla Bona will start in Midfield.
And i think Sheva will be JDT Parther for the game. if we get point against lens and Depo Win against Bayern in Riazor. than Bayern for sure and even out of UEFA Cup. Bayern without Kahn.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why Kaladze is not playing?And i would really like to see Boriello playing for us....i still haven't seen him:(

I think that this is the best way because our best players will have a rest and will be prepaird for the matches against Inter and Juve.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes, we are qualify us for the next round!
Let a B-team play. Milan B.
We must let the players rest, cause it will not be important to win.
Only the financial things are important.
With a draw I think we will finish first in our poule.
Only Depor in San Siro after Lens.

Forza Rossoneri!

Congratulations Milan, My Milan with the second rounds! ALE ALE ALE ALE!

Schedule