Parma - AC Milan

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
AcMilancn.com_2004-12-4_2.jpg

follow the link:

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/sports/2004/12/05966644.wmv

and for the game pics follow the link:

http://www.acmilancn.com/Picture.asp?action=pic_match&Id=74

cheers :beer:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
WOOHOO LAZIO LEAD JUVE........i didnt wanna start a new thread for it so i just place it in hre ;).

Pandev u little ripper....weaves through 3 defenders and scores past Gigi Buffon

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
fuck juve
1-1

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
:o Nah~ Juve won 2-1.

Lazio is really weak this season. It's no good to depend on these teams to beat Juve. Beat Juve, Milan!!!!!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
well I realy did not expect Juve to lose or even draw.But today they were realy lucky

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
I Never Expected Juve To Loose or Draw This One.

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
looks like juve are making fight out of ordinary matches these days. right time to catch up on them. ;) (and beat 'em up too)

S

superman_1899

Cescania said:
:o Nah~ Juve won 2-1.

Lazio is really weak this season. It's no good to depend on these teams to beat Juve. Beat Juve, Milan!!!!!
but dude, teams like reggina can be juve!!! i dont see y the rest cant!!!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Where's Passion to say we played horrible, so I can agree with her. We looked pretty bad out there and got real lucky to win. What a boring game; No imagination at all. Tomasson and Kaka's late game rush was the only sort of creativity at all. We need to be better then this.

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Just took a look at the photos. Does Kaka' always have to do his 'Thank you Jesus' thing? :)
Awesome photo! :devil2:
AcMilancn.com_2004-12-4_18.jpg

Hey! It's my hundredth post! :D

Last edited:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Although we won the game, we played so bad. There was no real inspiration. Too many wrong passes. The fact that Parma played so defensively also contributed. They scored through a set piece, our nightmare in defense. Gillardino simply beat Pancaro on the jump.

Sheva and Crespo simply didn't get enough supply from the midfield. Kaka played crap! Thank God he redeemed that by scoring the equalizer. Pirlo's goal was amazing, Frey didn't see it coming through the legs in front of him. A real life saver.

Juve also played bad againts Lazio. If they played like this, we can win the game with them, provided we improve our game. Vikash must play several times more, he outshined Rino (not many can do that).

One last thing, how come nobody praised the fact that other players start scoring now? Kaka (despite a bad game) proved the those saying he hasn't scored much.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Edi said:
well I realy did not expect Juve to lose or even draw.But today they were realy lucky

Yeah.. I'm agree about it.. I watched the second half and actually the most impressive player was Kapo, the others.. I didn't see anything special..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seamus said:
Where's Passion to say we played horrible, so I can agree with her.
Passion was sitting back + grinning + waiting for the cowards with the distorted sense of loyalty, who usually don't have the balls to call a crap performance a crap performance, to eventually come out + do the dirty job themselves :tongue: ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
, who usually don't have the balls to call a crap performance a crap performance

Do you have balls :eek: ?

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
besikaka said:
Do you have balls :eek: ?
the advantage being not have to think with them all the times.... :tongue:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
milan_my_love said:
the advantage being not have to think with them all the times.... :tongue:

Bua-ha-ha-ha

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
milan_fan said:
looks like juve are making fight out of ordinary matches these days. right time to catch up on them. ;) (and beat 'em up too)

Juve aren't the only ones, were playing quiet bad against lower oppositions too, for example, take Parma. :conf:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Passion for *9* said:
Passion was sitting back + grinning + waiting for the cowards with the distorted sense of loyalty, who usually don't have the balls to call a crap performance a crap performance, to eventually come out + do the dirty job themselves :tongue: ;)

Well there is some of us out here that can recognize a crap performance when we see one. I get the game at 9:00 am - it made me want to go back to sleep. :D

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Hey guys I know that this is way out off topic,and I usually don't critize
players cos' of their looks but did you see Zlatan's hair cut against
Lazio:D?If you haven't here is your chance:)

264848_BIGLANDSCAPE.jpg

Schedule