manchester united vs ac milan bring it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
im a newbie here

but i just have to say we will beat milan 2-0 at old trafford !!! did any1 see rooneys goals yesterday!!! also your all saying that its going to be easy playing united all i can say is your in for the shock of your lives when you visit the theatre of dreams :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
stretfordend said:
im a newbie here

but i just have to say we will beat milan 2-0 at old trafford !!! did any1 see rooneys goals yesterday!!! also your all saying that its going to be easy playing united all i can say is your in for the shock of your lives when you visit the theatre of dreams :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i hope

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stretfordend
im a newbie here

but i just have to say we will beat milan 2-0 at old trafford !!! did any1 see rooneys goals yesterday!!! also your all saying that its going to be easy playing united all i can say is your in for the shock of your lives when you visit the theatre of dreams

Ohhh God this guy is right, I saw the highlights of that game Rooney played this week and his goals were simply amazing!
Plus with Scheva gone out for a long time now we realy don't have anybody who can score goals, hopefully Crespo can wake himself up again and start scoring some goals. He needs to find a good partnership with Kaka again and work some magic.

I have no confidence left in Inzaghi or JDT, so I would try putting up Sergino and Crespo as a striking partnership now, and try subbing in Inzaghi late into the games and give the old lad another chance.

Either way this match against man U is going to be interesting and I will be pleasantly surprised if we win

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
stretfordend said:
im a newbie here

Even BOLOGNA beats us at home by 1-0 and after all this ROONEY talk, you guys can only dream of 2-0 at OLD TRAFFORD, that too when we are without SHEVA !!

Reaction score
Champions League

We are in BIG trouble....Kaka has to step up and Rui Costa should get some playing time.....our defense has been a big disappointment...Nesta is getting bad calls from the refs....Stam isnt 100%......Gilardino better be signed by tomorrow

Last edited:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Bad things happened and I won't hope too much.. Just think that without Sheva, Carlo will play one striker only.. Kaka and Rui will play in the midfield.. Hope that our defense will be better..

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
Gatorbasu said:
Even BOLOGNA beats us at home by 1-0 and after all this ROONEY talk, you guys can only dream of 2-0 at OLD TRAFFORD, that too when we are without SHEVA !!
i think that we have veryu big chances because milan play very better when against them are teams like juve and man utd.I am sure that we will beat manchester

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
stretfordend said:
im a newbie here

I am not suprised,ur username sounds english ,meaning,u r a manutd fan.Dont worry we will teach manutd how to respect their seniors in soccer ,moreso who d hell is rooney ?When we have stam,maldini,nesta and their likes,i hope it turns out to be theatre of ruins not "dreams"

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
------------------------Dida------------------------
--Cafu-----------Nesta-------Maldini-----Pancaro---
------------------------Pirlo-----------------------
----Brocchi------------------------------Serginho--
----------------------Dhorasoo--------------------
---------------Kaka--------------------------------
------------------------Crespo--------------------

I think it would be intersting to try this team...
With the bad period of Gattuso and the probable absence of Sheva, i think this team could do some good things. With 2 wingers able to provocate, and with Vikash in the axis to influence the game much more, and accelerate... That's what i would try...
I really love Old Trafford.. it's gonna be a tough game, but a great game... I just hope Carlo will keep confidence to Vikash, who loves these big games, and love playing against these teams tems who always play football, not like Bologna..
Wake up Milan!!! All behind Vikash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule