Tsar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What happened ? Didn't see him misbehave.

S.o. wielding supermod power again ?

kats

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I kinda enjoyed reading his posts...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It seems he pissed off Kyara's buddy in a rather harmless post.

This is ridiculous, guys.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Passion for *9* said:
It seems he pissed off Kyara's buddy in a rather harmless post.

This is ridiculous, guys.
And wasn't it Besi who revived the feud? I remember them arguing sometime, but it cooled off.

I think.

Last edited:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
So apparently he got banned just because he said "Fuck off"?

There is an OBVIOUS unfair treatment over here, that's not good. You either ban anybody who says the word "Fuck" or don't ban anybody who says it at all.

Oh wait, now I'll get banned. :rolleyes:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Oh great, it's the gang again. Stay tuned for new Milan forums on the web.

LOL :o

Yes I'm the one who banned him and I absolutely have no regrets. He had no right to be here in the first place after all the crap he's pulled in the past and above all that, he has the nerves to start insulting members? It's true that Besi started the argument in one of the threads, and if David sees it appropriate to warn/ban him, then so be it. But I'm not gonna ban anyone for that psycho who shouldn't even be here to start with.

And this is what I'm getting in my PM inbox (for those who still thinks he should be back):
Badger said:
So when will Besi be recieving his ban? LOL

I strongly suggest you remove that unjust ban unless you give a balanced "judgement
Benny said:
I can create as many profiles as I want, no luck.

I'm serious, unless you bring parity i'll take this grevance all the way and this will be the last time you abbuse your position. You won't know on account of you never being here unless Besi crys for help, but i've already complained about his STARTING of insults with me, so your stance here is proof absolute of your Muslim favour, it won't last.

Again, unban me or ban him, otherwise your racist filth.
Bert said:
I'm not joking, i'm taking you down, you can't keep me away all the time, I will show David what your upto.
Basil said:
I have presented the evidence to David, I will also push for you to be sacked as to be perfectly honest it makes me sick that you select your forum friends on religious lines and then favour those selected so blatently like this instance. Your removal is essential because of your narrow minded and frankly racist disposition.
Get a life dude.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Maybe now I know why I don't get banned :D

Kyara, I still think -and I guess I have a lot of support from others, that you either unban Tsar or ban anybody else who says the word "Fuck". We don't like the way some members are favored over the others; but if that's the case then ban me too... I say "Fuck" also, and "Fuck off" too... I can dig up from threads if you want to; but really what's the point?

Fair treatment is what we all ask for, it's obvious that we ain't getting it now. I don't care about his forum history, you accepted him back then treat him normally.

Besi provoked him, still Tsar said nothing wrong -Fuck off is said over here more than Forza Milan!- so you will ban Tsar then ban Besi too, but as we all know Besi + Kyara = best friends for ever!

Corruption is everywhere, this place needs changing, and first thing to do is to treat everybody equally + USE THE RULES ON EVERYBODY OR ELSE DON'T USE THEM.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
^ Did Tsar unblocked you from MSN ? LOL

Last edited:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't need to talk to him to see that you are in the wrong more than him. You both admit that you wanted him banned and obviously created this situation to do so, you're the trouble maker not he.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Faяouk said:
Maybe now I know why I don't get banned :D

Kyara, I still think -and I guess I have a lot of support from others, that you either unban Tsar or ban anybody else who says the word "Fuck". We don't like the way some members are favored over the others; but if that's the case then ban me too... I say "Fuck" also, and "Fuck off" too... I can dig up from threads if you want to; but really what's the point?

Fair treatment is what we all ask for, it's obvious that we ain't getting it now. I don't care about his forum history, you accepted him back then treat him normally.
You all know that wasn't the only reason. All the innocent act is sick actually. Why don't we shed some light on his masterpieces?
Tsar said:
Now now Borat, no need to lash out just because someone finds fault with your oh so perfect wanking fodder.

And stick to the slap stick and wearing gay hats alla picture thread Borat, your no good at word plays you cocknosed, monobrowed ******. :)

And as a matter of fact my local side Dundee Utd (total shit) beat Ceptic at Parkhead in normal time, so no, Kaka scoring past them in the Sansa after 180 mins isn't good no matter how much you kick and scream that shit don't stink.
Tsar said:
Very racist it must be said, highlighting Gaelic geneology. I wonder what reaction I would get if I made a similarly racist remark about you, say remarking if you got your monobrow from the soilder that fucked your mother? Though i'd have more class than to stoop that low of course. I'll stick with the Borat banter. :)
Of course you can quote Besi's posts now (typical of you lot), but once again I have no regrets for my action.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Add Besi's quotes to that conversion as well, so we can all see that he started it and for no reason other than a fight to.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Am so mad that he was banned. :mad:
This forum is bad bad bad.
Opening another forum + fail + crawl back is old fashion so I will just open a thread of a player + waste hours 2 keep it alive + pretend am a mod in it.
Lets get lost …..

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
You all know that wasn't the only reason. All the innocent act is sick actually. Why don't we shed some light on his masterpieces?Of course you can quote Besi's posts now (typical of you lot), but once again I have no regrets for my action.
Typical of us lot..well it could be said it was 'typical' of you..Only quoting Tsar and leaving 'The Saint' out of it LOL.
Another forum drama. Great. :o

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Faяouk said:
She didn't ban Tsar for saying Fuck. It seems Besi couldn't keep up with the insults he and Tsar were directing at each other. So he complained to Kyara and she banned Tsar. I agree with what you and Passion are saying about double standards. But my advice is to stay quiet and let the upper powers sort this out. Besi will get his... I hope.

“Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not.”
-Oscar Wilde

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But first I will delete my old posts so u ppl dont steal em from me.
My preciousssssssssssssssssssssss :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
He provocated me in many occasions .. calling me Borat because of my english.. but I was ignoring him.. how much I will have to ignore him and mods not to react ? I rapported his posts many times.. but I didnt get any response..

I accept my fault at that Kaka thread.. I started it .. but it was result of his provocations on many other threads .. + it was betwen me and him .. there was no sense for him to bring up my mum in middle of it.. I didnt mention anywhere his mum..

Accepling my fault.. I accept as well to be banned .. as I broke the rules.. but when the ones who call others terrorists will get what they deserve ?

In the Samuel Eto thread... there was no reason for him to insult me.. he could have ignored me .. just like I did in past months..

Just to remind everyone , Tsar was the one who spammed this forum .. was insulting periodicly members , many left because of him , many got banned because of him .. and he was with "second chance" back here .. and from where he takes the courage to continue provocating + insulting people ?

Fact is that my english is not that good ..and I dont care about it .. since its not my 1st languege.. but there is no need for him to remind me in every post .. + to remind me how he kicked me out from the moderators because of my english .. fact is that I resigned from the moderator job by myself.. I felt responsibile for all that happened in that time here..

I will accept the ban no matter how long it is .. at least I wont get banned from my own forum .. LOL

FORZA MILAN !!!

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanoMike said:
She didn't ban Tsar for saying Fuck. It seems Besi couldn't keep up with the insults he and Tsar were directing at each other. So he complained to Kyara and she banned Tsar. I agree with what you and Passion are saying about double standards. But my advice is to stay quiet and let the upper powers sort this out. Besi will get his... I hope.

“Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not.”
-Oscar Wilde
1 of the ppl u agree with = the most protected user in this forum ;)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
Typical of us lot..well it could be said it was 'typical' of you..Only quoting Tsar and leaving 'The Saint' out of it LOL.
Another forum drama. Great. :o
Like duh. Your gang member was asking why Tsar got banned. Why would I quote Besi's posts? LOL :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
MilanoMike said:

-Oscar Wilde

Oh .. so they stopped joking with you for your fake italian ?

Stay away from this if you dont know anything..

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Like duh. Your gang member was asking why Tsar got banned. Why would I quote Besi's posts? :D
LOL. I'm not in any gangs..At least, not that im aware of.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
So , lets see who other was added in Tsar msn list tonight :) ? .. I enjoy the show.. as long I am here..

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The amount of insults aimed at Tsar by the "gang" in this thread only proves the point more. You're digging a deeper hole for yourself as far as I can see.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Faяouk said:
The amount of insults aimed at Tsar by the "gang" in this thread only proves the point more. You're digging a deeper hole for yourself as far as I can see.

When this history started .. you were only 12 years old.. I advice you to mind your bussiness.. or to buy a good msn block checker.. and than cry as much as you can..

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Faяouk said:
I agree.
U r the man.
Farouk 4 a mod.
Hip hip , hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besi, this is a forum for everybody to state his/her opinion on whatever they like as long as it's not against the rules. I saw something wrong here, and I'm trying to fix it, if I'm doing something against the rules please tell me & I'll stop.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Kyara said:
Like duh. Your gang member was asking why Tsar got banned. Why would I quote Besi's posts? LOL :D
It's always great to laugh amidst rumors of racism and religious issues, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule