The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli hast the responsibility for the transfers, does´t matter if Montella was involved or not.
A SD has to buy players a coach does not want or reject players a coach does want if he believes that the coach is wrong in his selection.
Obviously the coach´s wishes should be respected, but ultimately the SD has to build a good squad and this includes overruling the coach when necessary.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diavolo, I really enjoy posting and discussing with you btw ;). We don't have to agree on everything, actually it's an enjoying experience talking about different opinions without calling each other names only because we don't agree :thumbsup:

And i enjoy reading it.:thumbsup: Plus i dont need to try explain it myself, you guys do it much better with wider english vocabulary.

Well tbh, you still not at beegees lvl but i still enjoy reading :cool::proud::star:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli hast the responsibility for the transfers, does´t matter if Montella was involved or not.
A SD has to buy players a coach does not want or reject players a coach does want if he believes that the coach is wrong in his selection.
Obviously the coach´s wishes should be respected, but ultimately the SD has to build a good squad and this includes overruling the coach when necessary.

Very true. Again, that statement of the message was a direct response to Montellas interview where he said, that he wasn't involved in the transfer-camaign. Which, if we go back to that interview in july 2017, is a lie. Mirabelli in his statement only said «Montella not involved? Nope, not true, I even have the messages.» He never said anything like Montella is to blame for the transfer-campaign.

In october he [Mirabelli] even said:

"Ognuno di noi ha un tempo, non solo Montella, ce l'ho io, ce l'abbiamo tutti. Questo Milan è stato costruito con tutti i rischi del caso, abbiamo voluto dare al mister un gruppo di giovani forti per costruire un buon futuro. La proprietà non è lontana affatto, ci sta molto vicina, ci sta facendo lavorare al meglio. Poi il tempo è un orologio per tutti".

Each one of us has a time-limit, not only Montella. I have a limit too, we all have one. This Milan has been build with all risks that comes with it, we wanted to give the coach a group of young, strong players with a bright future. The [Chinese] management is not far away, actually the management is very close to us, it let's us do our work. Then again, time is a thicking clock for each of us.

Doesn't sound to me like he's trying to make others responsible for his errors to me.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And i enjoy reading it.:thumbsup: Plus i dont need to try explain it myself, you guys do it much better with wider english vocabulary.

Well tbh, you still not at beegees lvl but i still enjoy reading :cool::proud::star:

Cheers :thumbsup::star:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So in your eyes we are just missing a coach. Awesome...

Now every little ungrateful plastic fan wants to prove a point by saying Galliani paid agents?

Go back and see how much juventus paid agents in the last couple of years

this guy :fp: :fp:....i think he is a maso and wants spanking every now and then
http://en.calcioefinanza.com/2017/06/02/serie-agent-fees-revealed-20-clubs/
juventus paid 51m in agents fees, in a season that they sold pogba(27m to raiola) and signed higuain...between others...
(191m spent, 173m received)
on the other hand in the same year we bought almighty lapadroola and spend 28m and recreived 15m.
agents fees 15m......and thats just one year and we are talking about World record transfers for juventus.(its so funny that its pointless to highlight the points gained/agents fees ratio...)

on another note look those financial statements from 2006-2014 https://acmilanfinance.com/financial-statements/2014-2/ . and explain to me where those 60~70m season(expenses:materials/services section) are wasted every season...

for those who tend to forget and re-write facts as they want them to be...

Fassone wants book value on the player for balance sheet reasons, I don’t think Gomez is worth more than 5 mil.

Now here is the thing; why the club didn’t arrange his sale before the Mercato opened? Why wait to let the agent put you against the wall?
Mirabelli had 3 months to prepare for departures.

It’s almost February and we still own the players we don’t need

and according to your previous comment that you want to be 'fair'...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

no you are not. you are a :g: fanboy who was known for his last 3 days of condor.and that almost every time he kept deadwood without selling them after transfer window.and you dare to accuse mirabelli of this?
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok.

Show me another club that as badly managed as us. If most of the football world operates the same way, there should be tons of examples of clubs that won the CL 7 times and have finished mid-table for several years now.

so the chinese are to blame for that? you expect them to make this a self run club in 6 months?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Fassone wants book value on the player for balance sheet reasons, I don’t think Gomez is worth more than 5 mil.

Now here is the thing; why the club didn’t arrange his sale before the Mercato opened? Why wait to let the agent put you against the wall?
Mirabelli had 3 months to prepare for departures.

It’s almost February and we still own the players we don’t need

I agree to a certain extent, if Mirabelli does a terrible job, than Fassone should fire him. But then Fassone isn’t doing a terrible job then he should be fired by Li. Now...Li didn’t fire Fassone, so Li is doing a terrible job. Should Li switch clubs?

Imo, the reason why Gomez is still here, is because Gatusso wants to keep the team together...the summer will be the selling period unless someone makes an outrageous offer.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So 4 days left and still no signing

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So in your eyes we are just missing a coach. Awesome...

Now every little ungrateful plastic fan wants to prove a point by saying Galliani paid agents?

Go back and see how much juventus paid agents in the last couple of years

Compare the players they signed to the players we signed to the amount of scudettos they have won and the amount we have

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Mirabelli wasted all our money buying ill fitted players just because of agents he knew. Its why we are paying over 5 million gross wages for Borini, a player we never ever needed for example

Our team badly needs wingers yet nothing is being done

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli wasted all our money buying ill fitted players just because of agents he knew. Its why we are paying over 5 million gross wages for Borini, a player we never ever needed for example

Our team badly needs wingers yet nothing is being done

I strongly disagree with the 1st part. However, I agree with the last part: If we don't sign a winger this window I see it biting us in the ass big times. We are only 1 injury away from playing Borini as a starter at LW :eek:

Hope we can land a Deulofeu but something is telling me that Mirabelli really isn't planing a transfer at all.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Lucas seems off to Spurs, wouldn’t have minded him.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Thank god we arent getting anyone. Why should we waste money on a nobody? And for what? EL Finish? We are more capable with this current team.

Smart thing to not make any big changes rn and wait till summer.

Deulofeu for 20 M doesnt sound tasty at all

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Andre silva one of our worst buys last couple years and to say that mirabelli was so PROUD of himself when he signed him so fast :lol: 40 M down the toilet.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thank god we arent getting anyone. Why should we waste money on a nobody? And for what? EL Finish? We are more capable with this current team.

Smart thing to not make any big changes rn and wait till summer.

Deulofeu for 20 M doesnt sound tasty at all

I read someplace like 90 something percent of transfers are done in the last 48 hours. We aren't spending any money on anyone this window anyways so the last few days would be a good time to try and get loan deals if you can. Teams will probably be less demanding. Ask Barca for Deulofeu and Real for Ceballos on a loan move. They never play and could be of help for the next 6 months at least.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Andre silva one of our worst buys last couple years and to say that mirabelli was so PROUD of himself when he signed him so fast :lol: 40 M down the toilet.

If he doesn't get into the game this weekend or finds out he probably won't start midweek in the Coppa Italia, I think he'll leave. If he stays he is Mr Europa League haha.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ale_mansi
Accordi trovati, ultimi dettagli e poi visite e firma per Zanellato.
Cambia la modalità: prestito con obbligo di riscatto.
Dettagli da ultimare:
- prestito dovrebbe essere gratuito.
- obbligo tra i 300 e i 350 mila euro.
- recompra o 50% su futura rivendita.

Looks like Zanellato is joining Crotone on loan plus obligation to buy for 300-350k. There will probably be a buyback clause or Milan will get 50% of the amount should Crotone sell him in the future.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree to a certain extent, if Mirabelli does a terrible job, than Fassone should fire him. But then Fassone isn’t doing a terrible job then he should be fired by Li. Now...Li didn’t fire Fassone, so Li is doing a terrible job. Should Li switch clubs?

Imo, the reason why Gomez is still here, is because Gatusso wants to keep the team together...the summer will be the selling period unless someone makes an outrageous offer.

Do you think Rino wants to keep Gomez?

I really think it's because the Boca offer is pretty pitiful

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Oh come on, it's not like he was the only one ecstatic over the transfer. Besides, Silva still has a lot of time to come good.

Getting one of the prime talents in the world for 40m while players routinely go for 70+ these days is no small feat. Yeah, Silva hasn't found his footing so far but he's young and immensely talented. Way too earlier to write him off.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I read someplace like 90 something percent of transfers are done in the last 48 hours. We aren't spending any money on anyone this window anyways so the last few days would be a good time to try and get loan deals if you can. Teams will probably be less demanding. Ask Barca for Deulofeu and Real for Ceballos on a loan move. They never play and could be of help for the next 6 months at least.

If we had those 2 today we would still have an outside chance at 4th position with the expected inconsistency of Inter and Roma and if we beat Lazio this weekend

Mirabelli should have been negotiating winter loan deals for these since december

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Conte tension with Chelsea rising

Antonio Conte’s situation at Chelsea is increasingly tense after his rant on transfer policy and Paris Saint-Germain are watching.

The tactician did not hold back in his frustration with the lack of transfer activity when giving a Press conference after their Carabao Cup defeat to Arsenal.

“The club makes its decisions and does what it believes to be right,” Conte told Sky Sport Italia.

“All I can do is to make the players I have better.”

The Daily Express newspaper suggests Conte is “clinging to his job” at Chelsea, as owner Roman Abramovich is angry at the outburst.

This situation is also affecting strategy, because the Premier League outfit are reticent to offer long-term contracts to Conte’s targets if they don’t expect the manager to be around next season.

It’s widely reported this is Conte’s last term in London and he is the first choice for Paris Saint-Germain.

There is another alternative, which is a return to the Italy job that he left in 2016, but would need to take a massive pay cut to make that happen.

https://www.football-italia.net/116185/conte-tension-chelsea-rising

This means we are 100% getting him since we are:

- broke and can't top his salary.
- still very much broke and can't found his transfer requests.

Although we have the ace in the hole, Italian DNA. He won't be able to resist.

Forza Milan USA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Oh come on, it's not like he was the only one ecstatic over the transfer. Besides, Silva still has a lot of time to come good.

Getting one of the prime talents in the world for 40m while players routinely go for 70+ these days is no small feat. Yeah, Silva hasn't found his footing so far but he's young and immensely talented. Way too earlier to write him off.

At least someone can bring logic and rational thinking to this board.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Nah. He'll prove his worth if he's given opportunities. Kalinic is the most mature striker we have right now and Milan are not in the position to be giving opportunities to players who aren't absolutely necessary.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Man what im trying to say has nothing to do with Silva future abilities. Lets talk present. We already were a team full of youngsters so why go and spend THAT much cash on an unproven striker? Even tho, i know, they wanted to bring a mix of young and experience.
At the time i was surprised we signed that instagram beauty but noww seems like his agent outsmarted us cz we sure aint re selling for 40 M

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Prime talent you say? Not 1 single club apart us was even linked to silva

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Gabriel Jesus is 10x the player slva is

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Man what im trying to say has nothing to do with Silva future abilities. Lets talk present. We already were a team full of youngsters so why go and spend THAT much cash on an unproven striker? Even tho, i know, they wanted to bring a mix of young and experience.
At the time i was surprised we signed that instagram beauty but noww seems like his agent outsmarted us cz we sure aint re selling for 40 M

When you buy a player with perspective, you have to take said perspective into account when rating the transfer. Why did we spend that much cash on an "unproven"(I'd rather call him a talent) striker? Because a decent opportunity presented itself to possibly buy a super talented guy.

Guys bitch about us not having stars and bringing in fodder. Guess what, the alternative is trying to buy stars before they explode but that's still going to cost you a decent amount of money.

We're not reselling him for 40 mil? That's pretty early to say. He hasn't scored a league goal yet we still have teams interested at him at a cut rate. Imagine what he's going to get offer wise once he starts scoring?

Prime talent you say? Not 1 single club apart us was even linked to silva

His talent determines whether he's a prime talent, not how many teams are following him. Besides, I'm sure other top clubs were and still are interested in his services and things can change quick.

Gabriel Jesus is 10x the player slva is

Lionel Messi is 10x the player Aubameyang is - would I still want him? Besides - was Gabriel available? No? Well that's a pretty moot point then, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule