Alessandro Nesta Thread

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
hey, i don't know if this is true, but i heard today on the news that sandro is going to have a surgery today :( :cry: and that he will be off for 4 weeks :cry: buuuuaaaaaa....
was he injured??

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
oh, i thinks is true, i just found this:

10/10/2005
MILANO - L'A.C. Milan comunica che il calciatore Alessandro Nesta è stato sottoposto oggi a indagini radiologiche e consulenza chirurgica presso l'Università degli Studi di Varese. La diagnosi è di lesione totale del tendine estensore del primo dito della mano sinistra. Nella giornata di mercoledì Alessandro Nesta verrà sottoposto a intervento chirurgico. La prognosi è di quattro settimane, salvo complicazioni.

hope he will be alright.... FORZA NESTA!!!!

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Lo Tsar said:
I wouldn't like to have to relly on Marek and Cafu to put in the tackles when needed. That line up simply lack's enough grunt in my view, even with Rino and/or Ambro sitting infront of it. I would much rather see Marek, Kaladze and Cafu rotate and have 3 solid defender's at the back, i.e. -Stam - Billy - Maldini - . With the odd appearence from Simic to avoid exhaustion of the 3 oldies.

I'd forgotten about Marek. Hopefully, Sandro will heal quickly.

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
Hate to say it, but I can almost hear, cagliari, PSV Eindhoven,Juve,Empoli, and Palermo, cheer for this news :(
Sandro, sandro, why are you so fragile?, Maybe it's determination.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
van Basten said:
At least Stam will come in the middle. I think thatz good news.

That's not a good news, but a kind of good news. Stam has been letting me down lately(even in the middle).

Very very bad news about Sandro. And we needed him a lot cause our next month fixtures are very difficult, and he is our best defender(Maldini is our 2 best due to age).
Basically we must hope for Marek to recover as fast(and as good) as possible.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
We need Marek badly now. I hope we dont decide to use Billy for all the games. The Cafu-Stam-Maldin-Marek combination should be ok. Forza Nesta! get well soon! Hope you make a miracle recovery in time for the Juve game!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OFFICIAL A.C. MILAN ANNOUNCEMENT
10/10/2005
MILAN - A.C. Milan have announced that Alessandro Nesta underwent an ex-ray at the Varese University clinic. The defender has torn a ligament in the first finger of his left hand. Nesta will undergo an operation on Wednesday and if there are no complications, will be sidelined for four weeks.

[Source: ACMilan.com]

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
This sucks. He won't play against Juve. We'll see how much he counts in Milan's defence. IMO he's irreplaceable.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
The Nesta injury??? Oh Bad news, Hope Nesta will come back soon. Ensha Allah.

Forza Milan

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
r3dman said:
This sucks. He won't play against Juve. We'll see how much he counts in Milan's defence. IMO he's irreplaceable.
I hope he recovers for the Juventus clash.

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
i am worried about only juve"s match cause in the other matches we have enough defenders that can handle the teams that we will face before juve"s match.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
A social outcast?

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
If jankulovski can play then Stam can managed in the middle, but if not...o o we are toasted really!!!

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
besikaka said:
Damn Nesta injury came from playing PlayStation... but he denied it :) .. lool its funny
How cool is that!! Playstation! :D

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
If he injured the finger during playstation game.. I forgive him :)

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The playstation could have exacerbated an existing injury. Poor guy. I can see Ancelotti doing room checks at Milan training camps and confisticating video games with Lippi doing the same for the Azzurri. I've read that Sandro and Totti play England against Nigeria often when they're on national duty.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Anguisette said:
The playstation could have exacerbated an existing injury. Poor guy. I can see Ancelotti doing room checks at Milan training camps and confisticating video games with Lippi doing the same for the Azzurri. I've read that Sandro and Totti play England against Nigeria often when they're on national duty.

Well I hope Totti is the one playing with England, cause I like that representative as much as I like him.
P.S.: Don't get me wrong, I like England as a country, but I don't like their representative.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OFFICIAL A.C. MILAN ANNOUNCEMENT
10/12/2005
MILAN - A.C. Milan have announced that Sandro Nesta’s morning operation at the University of Varese’s clinic was successful. The surgery, which was performed on the tendon in the first finger of the left hand, lasted for about an hour and a local anesthetic was used.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
Well I hope Totti is the one playing with England, cause I like that representative as much as I like him.
P.S.: Don't get me wrong, I like England as a country, but I don't like their representative.

I'm not sure who plays with England but Totti claims he wins most often.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anguisette said:
I'm not sure who plays with England but Totti claims he wins most often.
LOL! England has a squad full of gamers! :D

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT
10/12/2005
MILAN - A.C. Milan have announced that Alessandro Nesta’s injury was caused exclusively by playing soccer and not by playing videogames. This conclusion was supported during this morning’s surgical procedure. The injury was not preventable. The statements about the correspdance between the injury and videogames that some newspapers printed were improperly attributed to Dr. Massimiliano Sala and without foundation. These things are very bad for the reputation of Nesta and A.C. Milan’s doctor.

:tongue:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
NESTA: 'I'll be there for Juve'
10/13/2005
MILAN - La Gazzetta dello Sport interviewed Alessandro Nesta after his tendon operation on his hand and the defender said: 'I'll play against Juve. I feel fine but I don't want to say anything. After what has been said and written, what can I add? Nothing.'

:D

Last edited:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Gattuso: "Prima Istanbul, ora abbiamo la sindrome da Playstation..."

Rino Gattuso non va per il sottile e commenta a modo suo la vicenda dell'infortunio di Nesta: "Prima avevamo la sindrome di Istanbul, ora abbiamo quella della Playstation. La gente mi incontra per strada e mi chiede se davvero Nesta si è infortunato giocando con la tastiera. Una vicenda del genere alla Juve non sarebbe mai successa, il putiferio sarebbe stato blooccato prima. Loro sono bravi in questa cose. Al Milan piace comunicare e qualsiasi cosa accade non ci si chiude".

Can Translate this Please :)