Qualification Complete...!!

emre

Primavera
Reaction score
Well, as if we ever doubted them!!
Good to see we are one of few (if any) first Quaterfinals qualifyers.

Well done boys, and Rivaldo for his penalty (that Pippo probably won) that put us through.

:beer: Cheers!!

:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

Good on 'em

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Slowly..........but SURELY...........

The World is Becoming Red& Black Again.

But, I will point out......we need to field a first team next week in Madrid. We are the SOLE reason why Bayern Munich is engaged in only Bundesliga matches right now. If we can knock the Merengues out of the continent......this will improve our chances of capturing that 6th euro cup.

SEMPRE FORZA MILAN :devilehh: .....

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
But, I will point out......we need to field a first team next week in Madrid. We are the SOLE reason why Bayern Munich is engaged in only Bundesliga matches right now. If we can knock the Merengues out of the continent......this will improve our chances of capturing that 6th euro cup.

Donatello you're a 100% DEVIL :devil2:
even when we can draw or lose without problems
(allowing Sandro/Paolo/Pippo/Rivaldo/Sergio to rest)
you're so involved in tactics and calculations!!!

... I'm afraid you could be right!!!
Sorry JDT... no way to the Bernabeu!

ACCESS DENIED

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mellanie said:
Donatello you're a 100% DEVIL :devil2:
even when we can draw or lose without problems
(allowing Sandro/Paolo/Pippo/Rivaldo/Sergio to rest)
you're so involved in tactics and calculations!!!

Thanks Mellanie. The same to you ;)

mellanie said:
... I'm afraid you could be right!!!
Sorry JDT... no way to the Bernabeu!

ACCESS DENIED

HAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA............JDT........you can come to Madrid. As I think Carletto will need someone to light his sigarettes :tongue: :devil2:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
[quote="RivippoRuiNestaShevdini"AAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA............JDT........you can come to Madrid. As I think Carletto will need someone to light his sigarettes :tongue: :devil2:[/quote]

JDT...
Just to give you an idea of how much we love you...
I DO hope Carletto never stops smoking!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mellanie said:
JDT...
Just to give you an idea of how much we love you...
I DO hope Carletto never stops smoking!

People........My eyes have been opened.

WE NEED JDT

not so much for his on-field skills........but he is a perfect sideline butler.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
A friend suggested me to stop with all these criticism and silly jokes over the poor JDT...
Maybe we forgot he's a MILAN PLAYER and we should try to support him more :o

I promised to do my best :)

What about you???

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
should it be my case, i just hinted he scores nearly whenever he plays (although he's definitely no crack) and he's never a nuisance, unlike many others can be when excluded/substituted

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
ehi!!!
two hours to guess who the 2nd player of my heart was and two second to discover this "private" message!!!
You're getting better :D

Yes... It's you!!

No more words on JDT... I promised!

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
touché ... really, before i was kind of working, now i'm finished, actually i'm off :devilpim:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mellanie said:
ehi!!!
No more words on JDT... I promised!

JDT.......its good to see someone has a "red" heart here.

unfortunately for you my Jutland friend.......mine is "black" :devil:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite

sorry for double post... 'net connection problems.. :)

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite

YES!! lets completely humiliate the title holders on their own ground!! make their team look like an expensive bunch of fools!! :D

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Very very nice of us! Wow it feels great!!!!!!!!
I hope we not get a Italian team in the 1/4 finals!
If we get Juve it will be a nightmare if they win fro us!
Let's hope we get some little luck.

Compliments to our squad!!!!!

FORZA MILAN!!!

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I honestly think Real Madrid (aside from Man Utd :tongue: ) are the most pathetic team in the world. They have a... what? $6 Billion payroll? And they can only manage 5 points :rolleyes: I hope Milan play their first team... all except for Ibrahim Ba... He'll be the nightmare of the Bernabeu faithful :devil2:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It is great that we are alredy qualified.Actually we qualified first.
Now when we are sure that we will play in the quarterfinal we can rest some of our key players.
It will be great filling ofcourse if we will beat Real away.....that's going to be great but now we have to think for the quartefinals because we must pass them and qualify for the semifinals and then for the finals.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Too right guys, we must field the first team and beat Real just to show them that we can!

After watching the last couple of weeks of la Liga and the Real-Borussia game, all I can say is that without Zizou, Real is nothing. Figo IMO hasnt done shit in about 2 years and the strikers are lost with out Zidane and their defense sucks. Real Madrid for all its glory has now become a one man show and if you shut Zidane down, you can beat them without too much difficulty. (It also only goes to show that Zidane is the best player in the world to be that critical to a team. the man is absolute poetry in motion). :devil2:

And in anycase, I like Matthias Sammer (even though he played for Inter) and I'd like to see Dortmund go to the next level and then get their asses handed to them by somebody. Since Sammer isn't winning anything in the bundesliga this year, at least a quarter final berth in CL might make him keep his job!!!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
ads216 said:
Too right guys, we must field the first team and beat Real just to show them that we can!

After watching the last couple of weeks of la Liga and the Real-Borussia game, all I can say is that without Zizou, Real is nothing. Figo IMO hasnt done shit in about 2 years and the strikers are lost with out Zidane and their defense sucks. Real Madrid for all its glory has now become a one man show and if you shut Zidane down, you can beat them without too much difficulty. (It also only goes to show that Zidane is the best player in the world to be that critical to a team. the man is absolute poetry in motion). :devil2:

And in anycase, I like Matthias Sammer (even though he played for Inter) and I'd like to see Dortmund go to the next level and then get their asses handed to them by somebody. Since Sammer isn't winning anything in the bundesliga this year, at least a quarter final berth in CL might make him keep his job!!!

good response Ads.....
First off, totally agree about Figo. The man has not looked liek the wing that wrecked havoc across Europe in has Catalan days. He is becoming an afterthought.

Zizou......I would have to be bloody blind to say the man is not an absolute maestro on the pitch. The best player of his generation, no doubt. And yes, he is the fulcrum of Real's game. (2 side notes) (A...excellent goal on Kazaa by Zizou vs Deportivo La Coruna.......not hard to find) (B....got in argument the other day about who was better, Zizou or Maradona......people.....what Zizou can do with a ball, Diegiuto could do with an apple. End of argument)

Sammer....once again.....a player that Inter had, brought out the worst of, he left, and not only won a euro cup was also voted euro footballer of the year. This is common with Inter.......good players come there, enter what many consider to be the twilight of their careers, they then depart, and all of the sudden, they are absolutely crucial to their new team....

Bob Carlos, Sammer, Bergkamp, Silvestre, Seedorf, Pirlo, Klinnsmann, Keane, Kanu, ect ect ect......

Rex

Reaction score
ads216 said:
Since Sammer isn't winning anything in the bundesliga this year, at least a quarter final berth in CL might make him keep his job!!!

Don't you forget Borussia won their Deuschter Meister last season where Leverkusen under ex-man Toppmoler were impressively before the Borussia-men took their spot over??Well watching Dortmund's participation in European competition, I'm pretty sure they could being touted as one of potential contender to make their mark on title challenge.

For Milan..I'm delighted we can forward to next phase securely...without leaving the determination we have...playing attractive attacking of football..but once again the words always on my mind..."the more you're on top..the more challenges ahead"..there may be gravels which could be ruining step in race our target beyond domestic, European competition. In anycase, everything so far so good till the end...and what a imagine if we can grab the treble.... :devil:

I do hope...

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
how wood u feel to go for inter
and see what those stars have become
look at pirlo! and seedorf. and to think we only had to sacrifice 11mill and coco. by the way how is coco playing at inter? good?bad? i havent noticed him so i dunno how hes goin there. nott tat i care

we have to beat real. we need to win by more than 1 goal and embarras them. if we kick them out of cl, then we will be feared even more

Schedule