The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 09-11-2020, 18:17   #1101
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Ibra won us 3 points last week. If you play with Ibra, you have to accept his irritability and fallibility as well. I see a Ibra who recognizes his limits at his age and who kills himself for this team. He is not our biggest problem.

I am instead worried about Theo. He has struggled this season, and we need him to be much better. Not sharp enough yet.
On Theo, I noticed he looked much better both last week and now when Rebic entered. They had great chemistry last season and I think he misses that link with Leao. Not to take anything from Leao himself but the link-up play and drive they have on the right can't be understated.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 20:21   #1102
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooDoll View Post
should be 'easy' 3 points but players expect easy win when not really many games since post covid were really nice and easy for us (people remember results not playing style).

people who are trying to make excuses now are probably same people who were saying like losing versus lille in el was good waking up thing.

this game is big FAIL in context of napoli-lille-fio were now we need to get some good results.

Its crazy how they always have some excuses. As if we havent been in this position countless times the last 8 years.
Qaas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 23:31   #1103
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Its crazy how they always have some excuses. As if we havent been in this position countless times the last 8 years.
+1
Cancel the season.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 01:15   #1104
Raghav
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
On Theo, I noticed he looked much better both last week and now when Rebic entered. They had great chemistry last season and I think he misses that link with Leao. Not to take anything from Leao himself but the link-up play and drive they have on the right can't be understated.
I agree. Leao has good physical and technical attributes but he?s naive tactically . He?s still a kid in that sense. Will try something risky in our own half , will randomly decide to take on everyone etc. needs to mature . Rebic is experienced and used Theo really well.

Personally iv never been a fan of Leao and while it seems like he has a lot of potential , I think his general low football IQ and lack of seriousness means he won?t succeed on the left at Milan. He could become a really good striker though if coached well.
Raghav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 02:31   #1105
Trillske
National Team Player

Whole game felt horrible, painful even.

Looking back at it now, it was not bad. Insanely ineffective/unlucky with chances, insanely effective/lucky opponent goalkeeping, unlucky with ref decisions, and Ibra sent a penalty to Mars. All of this is things that happen, but rarely, and very rarely all at the same time. Now add an unlucky start to the game, so the description above started from 0-2.

And 1 point. Again, its not even bad. Trying to be objective its hard to give the performance less than 3/5.

Last edited by Trillske; 11-11-2020 at 02:34.
Trillske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 09:06   #1106
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
I agree. Leao has good physical and technical attributes but he?s naive tactically . He?s still a kid in that sense. Will try something risky in our own half , will randomly decide to take on everyone etc. needs to mature . Rebic is experienced and used Theo really well.

Personally iv never been a fan of Leao and while it seems like he has a lot of potential , I think his general low football IQ and lack of seriousness means he won?t succeed on the left at Milan. He could become a really good striker though if coached well.
I wouldn't even say it's low football IQ for Leao. He just tries to express himself and as he's still young, makes the wrong choice a lot with a flashy play. My concern is his workrate, which is improving thankfully, but he needs to play that way for his full shift on the pitch. I'd rather see him 60 mins at full drive than 90 mins not. We can rotate whether he starts or comes off the bench to get the most out of him.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote