The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 21-11-2020, 09:09   #1021
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Hakan requesting over 5m is ridiculous.. Guy has a few great months, yet literally the entire rest of his time with us here he has been below average at best. No fucking way. Sell now and buy Szoboszlai, legit MASSIVE upgrade for now and future.

Szoboszlai is going to be something special. Hakan, not so much.

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 12:35   #1022
kakajd
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra

when even the fans say the guy isn't worth that, clearly something is wrong.

I don't have any idea why he thinks he is worth that.

Maybe he has looked at Ibra, and Donna and thought if management is put in a tight spot, they will pay.

I don't know if we can sell for a good profit, and then replace for equal or better.

We need a guy who works hard, can pass, shoot and has pace. Maybe even Rebic is that guy.

we can play 4-3-3 and give tonali his shot as well.
Then we need a new Mid.

Front 3 has Ibra Rebic Leao, Saele and Samu

Signature
Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.
kakajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 12:49   #1023
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post
when even the fans say the guy isn't worth that, clearly something is wrong.
sidenote: fans rarely approve the salary bumps players get. (would not be a surprise to me if all clubs have double accounting because of it #PanamaPapers)

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2020, 15:36   #1024
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
Hakan requesting over 5m is ridiculous.. Guy has a few great months, yet literally the entire rest of his time with us here he has been below average at best. No fucking way. Sell now and buy Szoboszlai, legit MASSIVE upgrade for now and future.

Szoboszlai is going to be something special. Hakan, not so much.
I would sell Hakan and buy DePaul in a blink.

Watched some games of Szoboszlai and idk what is his deal.

Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2020, 20:01   #1025
Benz_1803
classic 1994

Fav. Players: Milan legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post
5m contact Gordon, grazie!
Yes

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2020, 04:28   #1026
ChinaMilan
National Team Player

I think his latest performances should really help our case of him not worthing even 3.5 M per year, i like the guy and do appreciate his work rate, but like most of you mentioned he is below average most of the time so he is a gamble and anything more than 3.5 is bit of stretch considering how inconsistent he is.

Thats from money point of view as for sporting point of view i believe he will warm the bench for man united or juventus, they have alot of good midfielders and they will not have the paitent we have on him, even the likes of dybala, kulu , van der baik or pogba find it diffecult to find a playing time, and they are much more consistant than him, so unless he really think he is rui costa staying with us would mean he can still preserve his playing career.

Having said that, we really need a back up or even a starter on his place, he is too inconsistance for any team that aims better tham mid table club.
ChinaMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2020, 13:47   #1027
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

He is asking for world class money when he plays barely better than Bonaventura. He has improved since Zlatan joined but up until then he was bang average.

If he stays at Milan with hard work he can go to the next level. He has a high ceiling of growth. If he goes to United or Juve he will be on the bench and will be sold or loaned out within a season. He is barely worth 3.5 million at the moment.

If he doesn't re-sign with us by the end of January or he signs a pre-contract with another club I would let him rot in the reserves until the end of the season.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2020, 18:52   #1028
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Fuck him and his demands, he is not an essential part of the team, not by a long shot.

He didn't have one full season of being world class or anything close to deserve the kind of moneys he is asking. Hell he didn't even have half a season, only a few patches here and there.

We can do better, especially if we offer that kind of salary to anybody.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2020, 02:37   #1029
Benz_1803
classic 1994

Fav. Players: Milan legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaMilan View Post
I think his latest performances should really help our case of him not worthing even 3.5 M per year, i like the guy and do appreciate his work rate, but like most of you mentioned he is below average most of the time so he is a gamble and anything more than 3.5 is bit of stretch considering how inconsistent he is.

Thats from money point of view as for sporting point of view i believe he will warm the bench for man united or juventus, they have alot of good midfielders and they will not have the paitent we have on him, even the likes of dybala, kulu , van der baik or pogba find it diffecult to find a playing time, and they are much more consistant than him, so unless he really think he is rui costa staying with us would mean he can still preserve his playing career.

Having said that, we really need a back up or even a starter on his place, he is too inconsistance for any team that aims better tham mid table club.
Wrong, pirlo squad lack a player who can connect mf to wingers or attacker rn, thats why the best assists currently from cuadrado and they are missing always injured ramsey , dont forget they are drolling on auoar last summer.
And for united rotation with bruno hernandez seems logical since pogba is occupancy is mezzala.

Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2020, 18:29   #1030
irkuysm
World Cup Winner

I trust our current management.

If he doesnt deserve the 5m contract, then he can ciao.

It's hard time for management facing the uncertainty of covid era.

But i really hope Hakan change his mind when the season finished and stay.

We need stability too for next season.
irkuysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:22   #1031
ChinaMilan
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz_1803 View Post
Wrong, pirlo squad lack a player who can connect mf to wingers or attacker rn, thats why the best assists currently from cuadrado and they are missing always injured ramsey , dont forget they are drolling on auoar last summer.
And for united rotation with bruno hernandez seems logical since pogba is occupancy is mezzala.

No, juve got dybala and ramsy for that position, and man united got bruno, van der baik in that position as well, so he at least has to compete with 2 players in each position and knowing how mentaly fragile he can be i doubt he will take the pressure.

Anyway i hope he stays, he might not be the best play maker, and he might not be the best hardworker, but the combination of both makes him important player for our game play currently.
ChinaMilan is offline   Reply With Quote