Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Ibra should be back vs Juventus right ?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well I think if we're talking full strength Liverpool City Bayern would rape us , Chelsea Tottenham Atletico PSG Leipzig Madrid would beat us and Man U, Sevilla Barca would be clear favorites.

We can beat teams like BVB , fringe PL top teams like Arsenal Wolves and Leicester, Ajax.

Ladri have been the best team in this league and they go out to Ajax and Lyon in CL, I say right now we are better than them and inter merda but those teams are pathetic against top opposition.
I don't think it depends on the team. Rather their style of play. Lille pretty much frustrated us both games. So did Rio Ave. If opponent can't maintain discipline at the back, milan can score against anyone. That much is certain.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Well I think if we're talking full strength Liverpool City Bayern would rape us , Chelsea Tottenham Atletico PSG Leipzig Madrid would beat us and Man U, Sevilla Barca would be clear favorites.

We can beat teams like BVB , fringe PL top teams like Arsenal Wolves and Leicester, Ajax.

Ladri have been the best team in this league and they go out to Ajax and Lyon in CL, I say right now we are better than them and inter merda but those teams are pathetic against top opposition.

....so in your world... Man United & Madrid are favourites to beat us...but we have a chance vs Dortmund and Ajax? :monto:

Schedule