The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Everyone? Check Vulture's signature.

Ah yes, that's right - he removed it. Finally realised Calabria is solid this season and the end of last season. Consistently performing at a high level.

I added in my signature a statement about Calabria that couldn't be more accurate

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Don't do this to me dammit.

EoJFl8UXYAQxDGC

EoJFkp_WEAA-Pbf

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
wtf is balr
looks ******ed, every puma club has the same shirt

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Everyone? Check Vulture's signature.

Ah yes, that's right - he removed it. Finally realised Calabria is solid this season and the end of last season. Consistently performing at a high level.

Not being trash does not mean world class. :)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
ok, I misunderstood you Ronin... you're right...patience...but patience for growing players from youth teams is for selling teams like Ajax etc... you want us to be back in CL and at the same time you want us to have patience with youngsters... I don't think it can work.... Calabria was always decent in my books, made stugpid mistakes of course, but which defender we have/had didn't... we made a great decision not to overpay for fuck ing Aurier or that guy from Netherlands, don' remember his name... I will be patient and supportvie to Gabbia now, maybe Colombo...Maldini jr - sad to say it but don't see anything special in him, really hope to be proved wrong and some of you would quote me on this one day ;)

Since when clubs like Ajax, Porto, Sporting, Benfica, Lille, Monaco and many more have patience with youngsters?

They only sell them for money. If they kept them to grow they would be top clubs.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
When you do not understand the game but you have to shit chat non stop.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I love Kjaer such a beast

I hope he can give us atleast 4-5 years of top football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I love Kjaer such a beast

I hope he can give us atleast 4-5 years of top football

:thumbsup:

I hope Ibra shares his young blood transfusion techniques with him

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Custom work for #Leao : the #Milan hopes to have him available for the challenge to #Sampdoria

Bennacer he recovered from muscle fatigue.
Today he worked together with the group that played on Sunday #Milan

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Everybody on the Calabria train now :proud:

How about showing more patience and support next time we have an academy player in the 1st team?

This isnt bologna. There is no such patience
They either make it or dont with the limited time they get on the pitch :o

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
#Gazzettadellosport confirms what was said yesterday in the live Instagram: the #Milan won't go looking for a vice-#Ibrahimovic as a priority for the January market, but it is always ready if opportunities arise

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
SportMediaset: AC Milan pushes for a 4-year extension for Gigio Donnarumma with a €7M salary per season. Gigio's entourage asks for a 3-year deal with a €8M salary.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This isnt bologna. There is no such patience
They either make it or dont with the limited time they get on the pitch :o

Agree, in regards to players that were bought. That's why we sold Andre Silva

But with Academy products, we should have more patience especially when they show promise, because they (most likely) bleed Milan blood. At the same time, we shouldn't rush them and that was a problem of the management. Calabria shouldn't have been the starting RB so early, but it's not his fault. Previously we had no better options, then we spent a lot of cash on a Conti who wasn't even better and also injury prone.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Agree, in regards to players that were bought. That's why we sold Andre Silva

But with Academy products, we should have more patience especially when they show promise, because they (most likely) bleed Milan blood. At the same time, we shouldn't rush them and that was a problem of the management. Calabria shouldn't have been the starting RB so early, but it's not his fault. Previously we had no better options, then we spent a lot of cash on a Conti who wasn't even better and also injury prone.

If he wasnt starter so early he maybe wouldn?t be what he has become today. Its tricky

You need a strong mentality to succeed at Milan. DES would have never

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule