Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ah the morning after..

20yuxe.jpg

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Vulture says he didn't watch first half but shitting on Calabria with stat "facts". Pretty sure Calabria's first half was very good and bailed us out a couple times on that side. As I replied earlier, as he got tired out in the second half he made some errors sure, then you see Napoli's players on that side and who they are it's expected that he may be dribbled past. Glad Samu stepped up defensively to cover it though later.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Saelemakers got injured in the first half. I dont know why Bonera kept him on the field.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Amazing win. I honestly didnt expect that.

I still dont understand why we let them have that much possession and let their defenders push that high.

Attacking wise this was up to the level we showed post covid break.

Best: zlatan, bena, calabria and theo

How would you stop that? If we push up with a high line you think Romagnoli and Kjaer can stop Politano/Lozano/Insigne/Mertens in a sprint? It was the right thing to do. Once they break our initial press, we dropped back very low to suffocate the space, while we can still attack them out wide our fast players on the break. It worked, they barely had any real chances.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Hope it'll be the right call when its our player clipping an opposing player after the pass has been made on the follow through.
Don?t worry. We are getting ridiculous yellow cards against us. I dont think you complained much about those though.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
How would you stop that? If we push up with a high line you think Romagnoli and Kjaer can stop Politano/Lozano/Insigne/Mertens in a sprint? It was the right thing to do. Once they break our initial press, we dropped back very low to suffocate the space, while we can still attack them out wide our fast players on the break. It worked, they barely had any real chances.

We saw what happened against Lille when we pushed forward, staying back was the right thing to do against Napoli.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Vulture says he didn't watch first half but shitting on Calabria with stat "facts". Pretty sure Calabria's first half was very good and bailed us out a couple times on that side. As I replied earlier, as he got tired out in the second half he made some errors sure, then you see Napoli's players on that side and who they are it's expected that he may be dribbled past. Glad Samu stepped up defensively to cover it though later.
Pingu,

I do not think you made a good use of your time addressing Pigeon.

Let him be, he has a scouting network to run.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra is creating history this season.
Will definitely go down in history as the oldest player to rape Serie A.

Still worried that hardly anyone else scores besides Ibra.
At the very least, I would rest him against shit teams, so the team learns how to play without him.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Still worried that hardly anyone else scores besides Ibra.

?????

I'm pretty sure we have the highest number of different goalscorers in our team.
uECCBFB.png

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
?????

I'm pretty sure we have the highest number of different goalscorers in our team.
uECCBFB.png

And that number will keep rising in the next few games when the boys will do everything they can to prove they're more than just Ibra.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
10 goals for Ibra already, that’s just outrageous. Highest goal scorer, even more than Ronaldo so far, beast

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
if dis guy says it's his goal
then it's his goal
RMilpf8.jpg

We need gif of Kessie shouldering insigne off the ball in the last few min of the match

pretty much ruined his careee and, iirc, insigne was on the ground pissed :lol:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
?????

uECCBFB.png

Most of those goals happened at the start of the season.
Last 3 matches it's all about Ibra
4 goals - Ibra
2 goals - others

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It's a real shame Ibra misses games in the league, already on 10 goals in 6 he's played right? Would be capocannoniere at this rate and break records :D
Scoring for fun against Napoli.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's a real shame Ibra misses games in the league, already on 10 goals in 6 he's played right? Would be capocannoniere at this rate and break records :D
Scoring for fun against Napoli.

At the same time, we need to show that we can play football without him.
40 y.o. player will not be there for us every week.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
We hadn't won in Naples for 10 years.

The first goal from Zlatan was just world class. He is a living legend.

I just hope the injury isn't too serious.

Forza Milan!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Mister Bonera...so powerful on the bench

Schedule