English Premier League Thread II

Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Only way to deny Pep of his divine right to 3 points every game is by CHEATING and archaic non-video assisted refereeing

Shame :head:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i liked it when the guy punched the ball into the goal, and nobody in the stadium saw it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
chelsea maybe up for sale

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Only way to deny Pep of his divine right to 3 points every game is by CHEATING and archaic non-video assisted refereeing

If you take your chances then there is no need for help from VAR

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Only way to deny Pep of his divine right to 3 points every game is by CHEATING

This is why he would fail in Italy :lol::D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
United - Spurs today, should be a good game.

Can't believe they lost to fucking Brighton last round :lol: :lol: :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lloris' kit for tonight has changed.

40112106_10155482754726087_7298779689525444608_n.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Mourinho has lost it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Imagine having both sanchez and martial available only to bench them and start fred on the wing :fp:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we are being honest u, me and everyone else want to see united get Wenger for the lulz.

Wengers deserves much better than managing the EPL Ladri :lol:

Let them get conte... so they can have more meltdowns when Pep owns him again.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
If mourinho can't set up a proper defense then he can't coach. Period.

He has built his entire career on grinding out those 1-0s. This is getting embarrassing.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Anybody know why PL is so much more visually appealing on tv then other leagues? They must do something different. The grass looks greener, the colours so much more vibrant, sound is better, image looks crisper. When I switched to Roma-Ata game it was like watching a feed from the 1980's. Even the graphics in Serie A look so outdated. I noticed Bundesliga feeds always look incredible on tv too while Serie A and La Liga are pure garbage. You can't even hear the crowd while watching in Serie A games, it's like the sound of the crowd is muted or something.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Anybody know why PL is so much more visually appealing on tv then other leagues? They must do something different. The grass looks greener, the colours so much more vibrant, sound is better, image looks crisper. When I switched to Roma-Ata game it was like watching a feed from the 1980's. Even the graphics in Serie A look so outdated. I noticed Bundesliga feeds always look incredible on tv too while Serie A and La Liga are pure garbage. You can't even hear the crowd while watching in Serie A games, it's like the sound of the crowd is muted or something.

They have better production values, that like you mentioned aren't still in the 80's.

And their stadiums help as well, with them again not being from the 80's. Also having the stands so close to the field is brilliant.

As for United..:lol:

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Incredible amount of disrespect for the traditions of serious calshio.

Do you ask Pink Floyd why they don't include dubstep in their music ??

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
See even your darling Alisson fucks up on his feet

Donnarumma deserves better treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule