Week 21: Empoli 2-2 AC Milan 23/01/2016 20.45 CET

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Mihajlovic: "Balotelli said he has 60 minutes in his legs, but I think he can only play for 30 minutes right now. Boateng isn't at full fitness. He could be useful during the match though. Derby? It's early to think about it, now we have Empoli then Alessandria."

Mihajlovic: "I have not heard Mancini. Sarri was wrong, but not racist. On the field there is tension and adrenaline. I am lucky to not have problems with coaches, but only with water bottles."

Mihajlovic: "I'm glad to have Luiz Adriano back, it was a beneficial deal but failed. Now we have many strikers, when Menez returns I offer champagne."

Mihajlovic: "Diego Lopez and Mexes tomorrow will do medical controls, Diego is better but has not yet trained with us."

Mihajlovic: "When the environment is serene you work better, it's up to us to play well and stop the controversy. I have a contract and the club decides. I have a clear conscience, I'm always head up, whatever happens."

Mihajlovic: "The group is compact and disciplined, I'm proud with the behavior of my players. The talent is nothing without discipline, the players have understood this. Empoli is the surprise of the season. If we enter the field and play with the character shown vs Fiorentina then we will win."

Mihajlovic: "A difficult week, exams never end but the important thing is to overcome them. On the 20th week we are the best Milan of the last 4 years, but we also deserved more points. I have a contract and the club decides."

Mihajlovic: "The team is growing and has great room for improvement. I always want the average of 2 points per game."

Mihajlovic: "Empoli in the last 10 games have taken 20 points, we know this will be a difficult match for us. Even though we?re good, we?ll need concentration to win this match, we need the will-to-win."

Lmao. Love you Sinister

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I also have problems with water bottles.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
obvious 2-0

Bacca, Balotelli

world starts to fear Mario again, commencing tomorrow.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Defend like last game please. So awesome.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Park the fucking train that the players arrived there on ( so weak, so cheap).

WaL

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
1 . 3
Saponara - Bacca x2, Romagnoli.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i heard saponara will be out for the game . anyone can confirm it ?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I come here to watch Donna , Roma & Bacca.
Wont mind a bit of Kucka & Bona though.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
CZZlO0DWkAAhOZ9.jpg:large

Lets keep the win streak alive!!! :c:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
why bro whyy ???? we have to win this one !!!!!:fp::(

This team is too damn inconsistent. I am expecting a disappointing result after that good win against viola.. But i hope not :D

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
saponara always gives his 110% against us :/

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
What % of Saponara's future transfer fee do we get?

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
3-1

Saponara, Niang, Honda, Jack.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
With that type of discount might make sense to buy him back or just let an EPL team blow their load

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
SERIE A, EMPOLI-MILAN: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI

MILANO - Queste le formazioni ufficiali di Empoli-Milan, tra poco in campo allo Stadio Castellani, gara valevole per la 21esima giornata del Campionato di Serie A:

EMPOLI: Skorupski; Laurini, Tonelli, Barba, Mario Rui; Zielinski, Maiello, Buchel; Saponara; Maccarone, Pucciarelli.
A disposizione: Pugliesi, Pelagotti, Zambelli, Cosic, Camporese, Bittante, Diousse, Krunic, Croce, Piu, Livaja, Mchedlidze.
Allenatore: Marco Giampaolo

MILAN: Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Honda, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Bonaventura; Niang, Bacca.
A disposizione: Abbiati, Livieri, De Sciglio, Calabria, Zapata, De Jong, Poli, Kucka, J.Mauri, Luiz Adriano, Boateng, Balotelli.
Allenatore: Sinisa Mihajlovic

https://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news

Schedule