Lecce Vs Milan [Week 36] 15/5/05 (15.00)

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Lecce Vs Milan

Preview From Channel4.com

Stadio = Via Del Mare

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a tough assignment for Carlo Ancelotti’s side who will be looking to bounce back after last week’s disappointment against Juventus. Lecce are still one win away from Zdenek Zeman being confident of staying up and at home have proved to be a match for most teams in Serie A this season.

Samuele Dalla Bona, a mainstay in the Lecce midfield this year, will have a point to prove against his old team who many think was not given a chance to show his ability. Marco Cassetti and Cristian Ledesma will also be hoping to impress after being linked with the Milan giants for most of the season.

After signs of tiredness in recent weeks, Ancelotti will look to reshuffle his pack for this game. Massimo Ambrosini and Manuel Rui Costa could come in for Rino Gattuso and Clarence Seedorf in midfield, while Filippo Inzaghi could make his first start after recovering from his long-term injury alongside Andriy Shevchenko.

Alessandro Nesta is suspended and will be missing for the Rossoneri. Zeman has no real selection problems and will continue to deploy his attack minded 4-3-3 against the team which he claimed earlier this week has been the best over the course of the season.
--------------------------------------------------

Milan Line up;

-------------Dida----
--Pancaro---Stam---Maldini--- Kaladze--
----Ambrosini------ Pirlo-----
------ Rui Costa----Kaka-----
-----Shevchenko-----F.Inzaghi--

Hope to win this game, it is very important!

Forza Milan

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, Lecce are built to attack and Milan has shown for a few times this season that they can't do it without their best players, so this line-up worries me... especially in defense.

Let's wait and see...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kakà,maldini, ronaldinho
a verry tough assignment indeed ! i like lecce because off there attractive style off play and there young team, they always seems to find great young talents that devellop into great players. they must have strong scouting team

the race for the scudetto is not over yet ! juve has the advantage but they have to face parma and a motivated giliardino
it ain't over till the fat lady sings ! remember the words off the psv supporters :’Faccia l’impossibile
i was really affected by those words... now we can use them ! do the impossible : WIN THE SCUDETTO

i still have faith in milan !
FORZA MILAN

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
we gotta win this game, if we should have a tiny chance 2 win the scudetto. Hit them hard! Forza Milan!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ancelotti's post-match comment after Milan-Juve:

Lecce? No rotation, now we have some rest and don't make any calculations any more

Here comes Carlo with his comment + there goes the most reasonable concept. What do we have the players for if not for playing ? We have to win + I'm not sure if hanging on to Seedorf + Pirlo will help the cause... Then again Zeman seems to be a fanatic Juve hater + might do us a favour ;) The kind Parma did us + might do us again :tongue:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Lecce is the most free scoring team this season and with Nesta suspended they definitely could hurt us. But they also let on many goals with their open game. Maldini and Stam in the middle wothout any question, Kaladzhe on the left.

Rui Costa in for Pirlo and Dhorasoo or Serginho for Seedorf. And for once, can Inzaghi start a game?

A draw and Juve wins, that's it for me! Better concentrate for Istanbul and rest key players.

Richy21

Primavera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Ancelotti's post-match comment after Milan-Juve:

Lecce? No rotation, now we have some rest and don't make any calculations any more

Here comes Carlo with his comment + there goes the most reasonable concept. What do we have the players for if not for playing ? We have to win + I'm not sure if hanging on to Seedorf + Pirlo will help the cause... Then again Zeman seems to be a fanatic Juve hater + might do us a favour ;) The kind Parma did us + might do us again :tongue:

Totally agree!!!
Hmm ... having some of the best players in the world in Milan's squad and having almost the same 11 players on the pitch starting all matches has resulted in having these 11 starters almost without legs! ... and the remaining squad without enough playing time to be good substituters at this time of the season. :(
If we don't get any cup this season ... there's only a name coming to my mind : Carlo!!!! :(

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
i `ll watch jufe-parma more than our game,because i am sure that we will win and i will hope gilardino and co to win too

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gilardino, Gilardino, Gilardino... What can he do against Juventus himself?

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Forget about Parma/Juve. we just need to win out. It starts vs. Zemen's side. It is all we can do at this juncture.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Yes, I'm agree that Lecce is a good attacking team but remember, Milan won't get too many dificulties against an attacking team! That's what I'm thinking about. And.. I think Carlo needs to rotate some key players. Give Ambro, Dhorasso a chance to play, and Rui. I'm sure they can do something in this match.

I really hope that Gila can score and win against Juve, but I'm agree with milanist, what can he do alone?

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I dont think Parma will beat Juve. Not after the 3-0 we gave em. Maybe a tie is more likely. Milan, without question, has to win everygame from now till the last game against Udine. And that means the May 25 game too. I'll be satisfied with the CL. Although i still think Juve will fuck up. Rest Pirlo and definitely bench Seedorf. Serginho might be good to provide crosses for Pippo and Sheva..Hope crespo comes off the bench too cos he needs some playin time.

----------------Dida--------------
Cafu---Stam---Maldini-----Khaladze
-----Gattuso-------Serginho
Rui Costa------------Kaka
Sheva--(Crespo sub)-------Pippo

Depending on what the score is....I would like to see Sheva get subbed if the score is like 2-0 or 3-1. If he has scored obviously. He needs his rest bad.

:dance:

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
I reckon this is the big decider for Milan. Despite having 3 games to go, I think that if milan don't gain points on Juve after this round then they should look to the CL Final. In this game we can put out our best team and do our best, but next week, if we are still 3 points behind, then I think we should put out a fresher team against Palermo. It's not that I don't believe in Lo Scudetto, but we must treat the Final as the priority. We must be at full strength against Liverpool.

On the other hand, if we beat Lecce and Juve somehow lose to Gilardino's Parma, then we really don't have a choice but to go for it on both fronts. The chance of a double doesn't come along very often.

I realise I may be contradicting myself here, but what I'm trying to say is that if we don't catch up with Juve on Sunday, then we should focus all energy on Istanbul.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
If the Old Slut slips on sunday against Parma.....The Scudetto is definetly ours!!!
I dont think that Milan will skip impotant chance. In that case we will play one match + with Juventus and we will CRASH them....
Forza my MILAN.....

Il Re dell' Est

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Rui Costa
milan will be without nesta(suspended), pirlo, seedorf and cresp

and SuperPippo will start :)

Forza Milan !
Non Ti Lasceremo Mai !

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
any video streaming??

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
mmmmmmm grande parma!!!!!!!!!
i hope gilardino to play as good as only he can

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Pippo should have a good display vs. a side (& coach) that holds defense in low regard. A good display may see him play a part in the Euro finale.

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
I heard the match will start with Crespoand Inzaghi cuz sheva was going to rest...

Just hope our guys do well!! :D :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
We have to win + I'm not sure if hanging on to Seedorf + Pirlo will help the cause... Then again Zeman seems to be a fanatic Juve hater + might do us a favour ;) The kind Parma did us + might do us again :tongue:

well they both are out of tomorow match ;) with some strange reasons.. when last time Milan player picked injury in training?? .. such for Pirlo they were honest .. but he should have been in bench in the last 2 games..

I really hope Parma will do us a favour .. specially it will be special gift from Gilardino if he can score and Parma win.. I have strange feeling Juve is going to lose 0 - 1 .. but we most not forget that we have to win Lecce ..

with the squad Ancelotti has it seems he will play like this :

Dida
Cafu,Stam,Maldini,Kaladze
Ambrosini
Gattuso,Sergino
Kaka
Pippo-Sheva

Hope the upfront partnership can score both tomorow :star: ..

FORZA MILAN! :star: I still belive in Scudetto ..

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lita said:
I heard the match will start with Crespoand Inzaghi cuz sheva was going to rest...

Just hope our guys do well!! :D :D

This is wrong information. Crespo is not even in the team. I guess it would be SHEVA and INZAGHI.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Carlo said "I had seen the real Pippo"

Carlo Ancelotti said: '[Pippo] Inzaghi will start tomorrow (today match). I said a week ago that I had seen the real Pippo, and I have kept my word, you saw him in action on Sunday afternoon, he did well.'

--------------------------------
Hope to win today.
Forza Pippo
Forza Milan

4806.jpg

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
it's nice to see inzaghi starting again...hopefully he'll continue to improve. There isn't a lot standing between him and a starting place in the final, sadly. Big changes need to be made upfront next year, but if Pippo scores a meaningful goal in the final i'll forgive him for missing the last two years.

i don't really care that much about this game. I think we should rest as many players as possible, especially kaka, rino, and shev. it'd be nice to see some pace with vikash and serginho,,i hope they both play. ambro and rui should also step in i think.

vikash-----ambro-----serginho
-----------rui----------------

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
does anyone know why Crespo hasn't been in da team 4 a while!
He didn't play against Juventus and know he mite not play against Lecce!

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kick-Off

Kick-Off

Milan Line UP

---Dida---
---Cafu---Stam--- Maldini-- Kaladze
---Gattuso----- ---Ambrosini
--- Kaka’----Rui Costa,
--- Shevchenko, Inzaghi.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kick-Off

Dmmmmmmmm

Delpiro

Juve 1 - 0 Barma

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaal...

Thanks Kaladze

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaal...

Thanks Kaladze

Kaladze meets a Rui Costa corner to score with a header although Inzaghi may also have got a touch.

Acmilan.com

Schedule