Dear AC Milan Community, a true fan needs your help!

Reaction score
Dear Fans,

I've been trying to get any contact with the leadership of AC Milan, but so far I've faced dead ends unfortunately.
If you have a moment to read this, and get me any useful information about them, please send me an e-mail (harshegyiz@gmail.com), I would very much appreciate it. Thank you very much! Grazie mille!
That would be the message for them:

"Dear AC Milan,

I'm here to contact you with a huge favour to ask. It wouldn't be exactly for me, but for a friend of mine who is very sick...
I'm not sure that you are the best people to contact, but I am desperate...
I wouldn't bother you with all the details, but I'd like to explain to you in nutshell just to understand the situation of my very best friend.
So the accident which has changed my friend's, Daniel's and my life forever happened one year ago in Madrid while we were on holidays to visit our common friend. We went out for couple of drinks, went home not so late, and the next thing I remember is that the police wakes me up in the middle of the night in the room where both of us was sleeping. I had no idea what was going on, I was completely confused, but I realised that something serious has happened. As I've seen the blinking blue lights from the window I got my shoes on and in a minute I was downstairs on the streets where plenty of policemen and paramedic was around. It was all surreal, like and absurd dream, proper nightmare. I was told that the best friend of mine, who is like a brother to me fell out the window of the 3rd floor, and has serious injuries. In the hospital we were told that he had less then 10% chance to survive, his whole body, lung, heart, brain, all the limbs were crushed and heavily damaged. Needless to say I was devastated...
I had to call the parents (which was the hardest phone call in my entire life) who flew to Madrid the same day, and we spent the next few days praying for his life in the hospital. None of us slept, eaten, we were all completely exhausted.
But thanks to the dedicated doctors, Daniel has survived the first weeks, even though there were many complications. He was in medically induced coma for many weeks, I came back to London in the meantime to deal with all the paperwork of insurance, his managers, hospitals and all of these things.
After he woke up, he was unable to communicate at all for two weeks, and the doctors diagnose two strokes during the accident which effected his brain very badly.
He was transported to London last November, and since then we all went through a lot.
I was there when he was able to drink by himself the first time, using fork to eat and when he opened his mouth to whisper my name the first time for 8 months. These were definitely the most heart-warming moments of my whole life...
During this last year I visited him twice a week, consulting with doctors continuously to make sure he was getting the best possible therapies, and accommodating his family every month and support them no matter what. He is still barely able to talk, and he still cannot walk or use his right hand properly unfortunately.
Daniel, my friend is the most important person in my life, I could thank him extremely lot during the last 13 years since we became best friends.
The reason I'm getting in touch with you is simple. He is most definitely the biggest and craziest fan of yours, and even though I know tons of Italian AC Milan fans, he is far the most dedicated and acknowledged football fan I've ever seen. He was going to be a football journalist and a commentator as his knowledge in football is just extreme.
So it happened to be that I will be in Milan for few hours on 21st September, and I do really think that some kind of special surprise related to his favourite football team, and its players would make a massive change in his conditions. I know if you could help me out that could make a huge impact on his condition, and god knows, he might be able to be the same person who he used to be thanks to your help.
So please, if there is any chance to ask for your support this time, to help out one of your true fans, I would appreciate it so much there are no words for that...
He needs your help to be the same, smiling football fan as he used to be one year ago.

Thank you very much for you time to listening to me, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me via e-mail or phone.

Yours sincerely,

Zoltan Harshegyi

tel: +44 759 750 6245
e-mail: harshegyiz@gmail.com"

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I forwarded your message to fondazione milan.
if you have facebook or twitter account you can easily post your message there.
just visit acmilan.com and find the facebook and twitter page of the club.
I wish the best of luck to your friend!

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
I don't know any of the leadership in Milan, but I wish the best for your friend Daniel.
Hope he recover soon, and hope your travel to Milan bear fruits!