Week 10: Milan vs Sampdoria 28/10/2018 18:00 CET (Clocks changed, check your local t)

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Romagnoli is still not top world cb, lets be honest all fair.
He needs better players round him to improve.

442 finally. Laxalt deserves to play, Cutro specially!

Just hold on on pair with Roma untill 3 good players arrive in jan. Plus Conti

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Romagnoli showed last year next to Bonucci how good he is. Nothing more can be said in this case. He's already a top player any team wants.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Romagnoli showed last year next to Bonucci how good he is. Nothing more can be said in this case. He's already a top player any team wants.

For me the fundamental distinction to make here is between good defenders and a good defence. Even if one doesn't rate Romagnoli highly, I don't consider that the crux of the issue. Our problem is that our backline is uncoordinated and loses its shape and concentration under pressure. It's an accident waiting to happen.

That has to improve.

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Our backline has Roma and 3 mediocre players, thats the real issue. Quality.

If we dont gwt 6 pts in next 2 games we are in problems. If we do then the situationis lets say reasonably ok considering real value of our players

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
For me the fundamental distinction to make here is between good defenders and a good defence. Even if one doesn't rate Romagnoli highly, I don't consider that the crux of the issue. Our problem is that our backline is uncoordinated and loses its shape and pressure under concentration. It's an accident waiting to happen.

That has to improve.

:thumbsup:

and a lot of that comes from a CB pair that doesn't work well together, most probably because Musa simply isn't good enough. I don't know anything about Caldara, but according to the Commode he's the best so I can't do anything else but to trust in that.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Laxalt will start at left midield. Bonaventura is suffering from a physical problem and won't even be on the bench. [Sky]

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Dqmzh02X0AA15OO

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
442 finally and Laxalt starting. I have hope for this match even with Abate there, as long as he can make runs and overlap with Suso.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Thank god Kessie is back.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Let's go Lax and Cutro. Do us proud boys.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Would someone post a link that works on a tv browser?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
442 can be good. but one or both of Cutro and Higsy need to put in the work rate. It's probably gonna be Cutrone since he's younger but that might also expose him a bit. Hoping for the best.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
442 can be good. but one or both of Cutro and Higsy need to put in the work rate. It's probably gonna be Cutrone since he's younger but that might also expose him a bit. Hoping for the best.

Samp have only conceded 4 goals in 9 games or something. Going to be tough but I think a change is needed, we look painful playing 433 recently.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Does anyone have a decent stream?

None of the links are working properly for me on SoccerStreams it seems.

Schedule