The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 24-05-2018, 15:23   #15401
Casualista
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
that's not the argument tho.....the argument is that you broke the #1 rule of fandom.

the only way for you to rectify this would be to travel back in time to ~2002 and continue supporting inter to the current day.
On the flip side I would be completely ok if he kept up his personal trend and jumped ships once dinho was unceremoniously booted out.

I mean he would come across as a bit of a hypocrite of he didn't.

Follow the facts, m8.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 15:24   #15402
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
So what you're saying is you find it tedious when someone digs up ur past posts and throws it back at you, regardless of relevance? /nocathynewman

No. What I'm saying is that someone who didn't know the facts and made a decision shouldn't be beaten with the same number of blows as someone who was there from the start to finish and decided to cast lots in with a confirmed Judas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
that's not the argument tho.....the argument is that you broke the #1 rule of fandom.

the only way for you to rectify this would be to travel back in time to ~2002 and continue supporting inter to the current day.
Oh noes I'm doomed a guy on the interwebz thinks I've broken his rules

Meanwhile I'd say that converting to Milan is the choice of champions

Quote:
Maldini: ‘De Sciglio like me’
Paolo Maldini has backed Mattia De Sciglio to emulate his Milan career - and admits he supported Juventus as a child.

Maldini made a record 902 appearances for the Rossoneri in his 24 seasons at San Siro, winning seven Scudetti and five Champions League titles.

Speaking at a Braun event at Milan Foundation, the former captain identified Mattia De Sciglio as his heir, and revealed his initial Bianconero leanings.

“At the start I was a Juve fan,” Maldini told a room of young people and members of the Press.
“Then I started to play for Milan and I started supporting them, also in part due to my father [Cesare].

“For 50 years now there’s always been a Maldini at Milan [Maldini’s son Christian is currently on the books at the Rossoneri].

“Being Milan captain after my dad was something I wanted to do, it was a great honour in my life.

“As for the current squad, I think De Sciglio can follow a similar path to me at Milan. Things aren’t going too well at the moment, but he can have a career like mine.”

Despite his legendary status, Maldini was criticised by a section of the Milan support on his last appearance, with Ultras unveiling a banner accusing Maldini of having no respect for fans.

“It wasn’t an easy time, and it was also unexpected,” the former Italian international admitted.

“There were 70,000 people there, but we only remember that small minority of fans.

“I am a thinking man, and I said things as they were.

“That reception was a good thing, because it showed an even bigger divide between me and that side of football, I don’t think that’s the future of the sport.
As Always here's the source
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 15:31   #15403
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Did he just liken himself to Maldini? Lol! Lol! Lol! Lol! Lol!

Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
van Basten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 15:35   #15404
Casualista
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post

No. What I'm saying is that someone who didn't know the facts and made a decision shouldn't be beaten with the same number of blows as someone who was there from the start to finish and decided to cast lots in with a confirmed Judas

Oh noes I'm doomed a guy on the interwebz thinks I've broken his rules

Meanwhile I'd say that converting to Milan is the choice of champions

As Always here's the source
I like how u post an article where maldini's prediction is worse than necros on bertolacci. Didn't need to read anything there. The title alone discredited him.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 15:37   #15405
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Why would you mention that you supported Inter?

And if it was about Ronaldo and not Inter...........Why would you mention that you supported Inter?
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 15:42   #15406
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post

And if it was about Ronaldo and not Inter...........Why would you mention that you supported Inter?
I said I followed Inter because I liked Ronaldo. That's the only thing I was truly a fan of.

I also became a Milan fan because of Shevchenko (second fav player)...and then the club itself.

The deep troll state decided to magnify this pixel to blot out the sky. So they try to paint me as a full on Inter fan. This is fine

I also said I wasn't even a football fan....I just watched casually initially because Dwight Yorke was a Trinidad and Tobago player doing well in Europe and winning the treble with ManUnited (hence the ManUnited shirt in my last vlog) .....but facts should never get in the way of a bullshit argument
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 16:06   #15407
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post

It’s a victim complex.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 19:07   #15408
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

I hope Pirlo one day becomes our Presidente. If he invests his current wealth wisely and looks after the vineyards carefully, I see no reason why he can't.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote