The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 15-04-2008, 02:13   #41
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Adebayor's finishing skills are beyond pathetic =))! Many people gotta agree with me about this. But he has some skills though, for example, hand-scoring skills, watch Arsenal's latest game against ManUnited. Adebayor kicks ass woohoo!!!
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 02:24   #42
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Well, for the strikers, only Sheva and Ronaldinho will come, except if Milan sell Gila, that's for sure..

As for Flamini, I think Milan still has the chance, since there's a news in Channel4 (http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/apr14f.html) that said Milan might sell Gatu, and we will need another DM to replace him. Hopefully Flamini will be the one

For the midfielder, I don't think Roma will sell Aquilani, I think he will go to Real. And as for Quaresma, Nasri and Navas, they're young and talented, but I don't think we can buy them cheap..

GK: Frey is possible, Ochoa and Akinfeev unlikely, we only have one non-EU spot and looks like it's going for Sheva

RB: Zambo actually is too old, Dani Alves will be a good option but expensive, while Rafinha unlikely, the same reason as Ochoa and Akinfeev.
CB: Richard, interesting option, I think he can be one of the best defender, and if it's available, why not, but I'm not really sure, I don't think he want to move to Italy..

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 17:41   #43
zank
CREDIAMO18

Fav. Players: FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT

FLAMINI, on Via Turati
15.04.2008 13.11

Mathieu Flamini was virtually 100% of a player if Milan Rossoneri had had the certainty of the next Champions League:

........bla.........bla..............bla..........

zank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 22:16   #44
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

bunch of stories like last year...

Last edited by dev1L; 15-04-2008 at 22:18.
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 10:21   #45
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

According to Calciomercato, Flamini told the media that he would rather join Milan than Zebras.

Signature
Besfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 22:14   #46
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

If we miss on a free Flamini then I would b upset with our staff
We missed just 2 many good free transfers & we let Juve + Inter get em.
Flamini should b ours.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 22:18   #47
Pirlo Fan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
If we miss on a free Flamini then I would b upset with our staff
We missed just 2 many good free transfers & we let Juve + Inter get em.
Flamini should b ours.
I think we'll probably sell it to Flamini the right way but it depends on if he's dead set on playing in the CL or just for a prestigous club. If its the latter we're good, if not we might hit a stumbling block depending on the outcome of the next few weeks.

Signature

Stubborn silly people annoy me...
Pirlo Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 22:54   #48
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirlo Fan
I think we'll probably sell it to Flamini the right way but it depends on if he's dead set on playing in the CL or just for a prestigous club. If its the latter we're good, if not we might hit a stumbling block depending on the outcome of the next few weeks.
Bayern , Juve did it without playin in CL so if we r aggressive we should 2.
But we cant convince players we r ambitions enough thx 2 the stupidity triad
We must get him.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 22:59   #49
Pirlo Fan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Bayern , Juve did it without playin in CL so if we r aggressive we should 2.
But we cant convince players we r ambitions enough thx 2 the stupidity triad
We must get him.
Since he's free I think we'll push for him more since its only a matter of a contract rather than transfer fee+ a contract. He'd be ideal for us though. His work rate and stamina are phenomenal. Well such are the characteristics of the modern day DM, something which we don't exactly have and could surely use.

Signature

Stubborn silly people annoy me...
Pirlo Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 00:58   #50
Centre
AC Milan Legend

I will be furious if he leaves arsenal and we dont get him... i dont know how we could pass him up on a free transfer... I still tend to think that he isnt going anywhere... We'll have to wait and see tho.

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 10:32   #51
grounder
Incomplete & out of time

Fav. Players: Like you care?

Well here's some interesting news:

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=669709

It says Flamini's days as a gunner are numbered. That could be good news for Milan, if they really are going for him. But Juve still have the advantage; the CL. And I wouldn't be at all suprised if Flamini chose Juve that seems far better prepared for the coming seasons as opposed to Milan whose CL-qualification hangs by a thread.

I fear this is one player we're not getting, even if he'd be useful.
grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 10:34   #52
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

If we get Flamini it possibly pushes Gattuso away... maybe?

Blanc will be a big factor in deciding where Flamini goes to.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.

Last edited by acerвιc wιт; 23-04-2008 at 10:37.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 10:41   #53
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

Let's not forget that Carlo has really something personal against French players. I doubt Flamini would adapt at him.

Signature
Old 23-04-2008, 11:12   #54
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bes
Let's not forget that Carlo has really something personal against French players. I doubt Flamini would adapt at him.
Bes were can u buy a t shirt like that?

Signature
Cobra Kai never dies
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2008, 11:17   #55
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az.
Bes were can u buy a t shirt like that?
Check the "New AC Milan Shirt" thread, in Discussions. It's only a design from Riccardo.

Signature
Old 24-04-2008, 09:44   #56
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

Milan - JuBe war, over Flamini

We have the advantage,” said Blanc.

“As a child Flamini was a supporter of Juve. We have a sporting project in place, and we will be in the Champions League. Milan will not.”

These comments have irritated Milan transfer guru Galliani, who has hit back with a snipe over Juve’s relegation to Serie B following Calciopoli.

“The Club World Cup champions cannot possibly reply to the newly-promoted Juventus,” he snapped sarcastically.

LOL @ Baldy

GOAL.Com

Signature
Old 24-04-2008, 17:16   #57
dark_prince
BURP

Fav. Players: Kaka, Ronaldo, Pato, Seedorf, Nesta, Gourcuff,Inzaghi.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bes
Milan - JuBe war, over Flamini

We have the advantage,” said Blanc.

“As a child Flamini was a supporter of Juve. We have a sporting project in place, and we will be in the Champions League. Milan will not.”

These comments have irritated Milan transfer guru Galliani, who has hit back with a snipe over Juve’s relegation to Serie B following Calciopoli.

“The Club World Cup champions cannot possibly reply to the newly-promoted Juventus,” he snapped sarcastically.

LOL @ Baldy

GOAL.Com
heard this already in like 3 other threads already....... old news!

Signature
Kudos to Zaldarissssssssss

dark_prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 10:49   #58
Acer1899
Rookie

Fav. Players: Entire Milan squad

According to goal who got the news from Gazetta Dello sport, Flamini has rejected Juve for Milan as we offered a higher salary. Hope this is true!!!

Last edited by Acer1899; 25-04-2008 at 10:52.
Acer1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 11:01   #59
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Flamini Rejects Juve For Milan – Report
According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Arsenal midfielder Matthieu Flamini has rejected Juventus in order to sign for AC Milan.

It has been looking increasingly likely for quite sometime now that Flamini will be leaving the Emirates Stadium at the end of the season.

The 24-year-old, who is regarded as one of Europe’s best defensive midfielders, has not signed an extension to his Arsenal contract that runs out in June, and his manager Arsene Wenger has now given up hope of keeping him.

Juventus and Milan are the two main teams tussling for his signature, and it had been the former who were believed to be in pole position.

However the Gazzetta is this morning reporting that Milan have beaten Juve to the finishing line.

It seems the main factor in the player’s decision may have been the salary offer. While Milan’s Adriano Galliani offered €4m-a-year for the player, Juventus transfer chief Alessio Secco was only prepared to give him €3m.

Flamini will sign a five-year contract at San Siro, and could be the first building block of a new, exciting Milan team.

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli confirmed yesterday that the club had lost out in the race to sign Flamini.

When asked if the Frenchman would be arriving in Turin, Gigli’s one-word reply was “no”.

Diego Smith

goal.com

Man that would be nice!!!!He would allow Kaka allot more space he can harras the entire pitch just like gattuso back in the day.

Signature
Cobra Kai never dies
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 11:06   #60
PrAcTiC
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho

Gazzetta - MILAN, Done for Flamini

5 year deal at 4 million euros per season; this is how AC Milan seem to have overtaken Juventus in the auction for Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini. Yesterday the french player has finally refused The Gunners'offer for his renewal, and Juventus seem to have renounced to offer more than 3 million Euros per season.

transfermarketweb.com

hope this is true.. that would be first great purchase
PrAcTiC is offline   Reply With Quote