The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 31-08-2017, 00:20   #2261
Zgontronoman
National Team Player

A friend gifted me PUBG today and i got super excited and ofc my fucking shit PC can't run it...FUCK.
Zgontronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 06:49   #2262
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
i did enjoy playing age of empires back in the day, but I liked/played command and conquer more (the first red alerts especially)

first red alert/generals were goat
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 11:01   #2263
rurarurararu
World Cup Winner

Played BOTW. Really great game. Story's kind of short and I do wish there were more bigger and traditional dungeons, but other than that it's all around fantastic. Found a cheap deal for a PS4 so I'm going to give Bloodborne a go too once it arrives.
rurarurararu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:32   #2264
The-Loko
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili

Anyone here played DA: Origins?

If yes, what is the best (or correct) order to play the DLCs? including the in-campaign ones.
The-Loko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 21:15   #2265
Bird
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Loko View Post

If yes, what is the best (or correct) order to play the DLCs? including the in-campaign ones.
I've played it but it was a long time ago.

I do remember that some DLCs were not a part of the actual campaign, as in a separate game/character.

Here is some info from google though:

The following DLC are integrated into the main Origins campaign:

The Stone Prisoner: has a lot of powerful equipment and a powerful companion who can assist you throughout the game complete with banter and contribution to NPC conversations. It's probably the best to do first.

Warden's Keep: when you encounter the "meteor" random encounter, you could pursue this DLC. After beating it, you can exchange the meteor metal for one of the best weapons in the game. You'll also unlock an item storage chest, so this might be a good thing to get early if you just can't bring yourself to sell items.
-----------------------------
You don't need to get the encounter to do the quest (in fact, the encounter itself isn't even part of the DLC), and you don't need the ore before doing the quest to get Starfang, you can always go back to Soldier's Peak whenever you want (prior to the endgame anyway).
----------------------------
Return to Ostagar: bringing companions who were at Ostagar gives more dialogue, so you could wait a bit for this one. "What's an Ostagar?" well, it's a place you'll return to.

Feastday Gifts/Pranks: just a bunch of free items in the shop at camp. Beware: a redheaded rogue companion's personal quest (which yields their best weapon) will not be available if you max Affection before talking the quest out of them. (These super gifts give +50 affection - many of the prank items turn into equippable gear.)

------------------------------------
After completing Dragon Age: Origins, you can play the DLC in this order:

1. Darkspawn Chronicles (or #2 but this one will be more fresh in your mind)
2. Leliana's Song (or #1)
3. Dragon Age: Awakening (expansion -- Darkspawn/Song are tied more closely to Origins while the following two take place after Awakening)
4. Golems of Amgarrak
5. Witch Hunt

The non-Origins DLC campaigns have item unlockables for both Origins and Awakening tied in to achievements. You probably don't want to read too much about the DLCs until beating the game/s. You may also link your game to a Bioware account and download all of the promotional pre-order equipment / flash game rewards for free.

If you're playing a dual-wielding rogue, you might want to do Warden's Keep right after Lothering (or even before finishing it). You get some armor that's nice for backstabbing, but you want a lower tier version of it for a rogue so that it has a lower strength requirement to equip it.

Just make sure you finish up Lothering afterwards, if you skipped any of it.

Note that Awakening, GoA, and WH allow you to import your Warden, or create a new character.

The order you are allowed to import is Origins campaign->Awakening->GoA->WH, this is also the chronological order..

You can choose to skip content, but you cannot import in any other order.

Also, just so you know, DC is an alternate reality where you play as a darkspawn during the final battle, where the Warden did not survive Ostagar, and LS is a version of Leliana's backstory. and both contain spoilers for Origins.

Note that they are completely stand-alone campaigns, and each one unlocks a single item for use in Origins/Awakening.

Last edited by Bird; 04-09-2017 at 18:33.
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 21:20   #2266
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

i loved that game, played it multiple times, even 100%ed it once, but i can't remember shit from it

spoilers ahead.

all i can remember: the beginning in a house with a dog; the weird warden(?) ritual shit; a camp with 2 dwarves (enchantment? enchantment!); something about a town and something about a tower...maybe a possessed kid ?
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 22:17   #2267
The-Loko
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird86 View Post
I've played it but it was a long time ago.

I do remember that some DLCs were not a part of the actual campaign, as in a separate game/character.

Here is some info from google though:
Thank you!
Old 03-09-2017, 23:15   #2268
Fabio
Cult Of SMS

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borinho, Honda, Cutrone, Pulisic, Sergej

Did anyone play the CoD WW2 beta ?

Signature
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 23:30   #2269
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Romagnoli, Robben

Anyone here got UFC 2, NHL, or Fifa on ps4 and wanna play?
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 00:34   #2270
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

If you stop playing video games (and watching anime) you will make much more money

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:09   #2271
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Romagnoli, Robben

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
If you stop playing video games (and watching anime) you will make much more money
Well, if people stop watching sports and paying for merchandise they could have more money too. Here we are though.
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:48   #2272
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milaniscool View Post
Well, if people stop watching sports and paying for merchandise they could have more money too. Here we are though.
It doesn't work that way

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:45   #2273
Redman10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Loko View Post

Excellent game. Best in the series. Abusing the gold and tomes cheat, good times.
Redman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 22:34   #2274
joyrider
Il Moderati

selecting difficulty level based on skin color

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 23:19   #2275
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Anyone else played Xcom 2 War of the chosen? At first I was upset that it was not included in the season pass but after playing it I feel like it's good value. At this point Xcom 2 is such a refined game with quite some depth for what it is without being too complicated.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 16:59   #2276
The-Loko
Senior Team Member

Old 13-09-2017, 13:05   #2277
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

The new season of Batman from Telltale is amazing. Love the quality of games these guys produce.

Signature
New Era version 8+
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 03:40   #2278
rurarurararu
World Cup Winner

Playing Bloodborne and I fucking love it. I love how the game rewards you for being aggressive and actively punishes you for being passive. Swapping the shield for the shotgun is fucking ingenious. Instead of just walking shield up to an enemy to tank a few hits to learn its pattern, you're forced to engage it head on. I could go on and on, but I've only played like 15h. Ill say this though. I've died a lot of times, but not a single one of those deaths have felt unfair. No cheesy boss entrance fall damage, ten enemies shooting projectiles at you on a narrow bridge, no nothing. They were all fair deaths where I was completely at fault. It's fucking brilliant! If it weren't for my need of sleep I'd be playing it still at 4:37 am. Fuck, you have to get it if you have a PS4.
rurarurararu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 07:13   #2279
Ultra Swan
.,.foREVer.,.

Fav. Players: AC Milan

LawBreakers Free Weekend! PC Only

Starts, 28 September 2017 at 10AM PDT.
Ends, 2 October 2017 at an unknown time.

There's also a 25% Off sale currently running, on both PC and PS4, which ends on the 2 October 2017.
Ultra Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 10:08   #2280
VillaiN
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurarurararu View Post
Playing Bloodborne and I fucking love it. I love how the game rewards you for being aggressive and actively punishes you for being passive. Swapping the shield for the shotgun is fucking ingenious. Instead of just walking shield up to an enemy to tank a few hits to learn its pattern, you're forced to engage it head on. I could go on and on, but I've only played like 15h. Ill say this though. I've died a lot of times, but not a single one of those deaths have felt unfair. No cheesy boss entrance fall damage, ten enemies shooting projectiles at you on a narrow bridge, no nothing. They were all fair deaths where I was completely at fault. It's fucking brilliant! If it weren't for my need of sleep I'd be playing it still at 4:37 am. Fuck, you have to get it if you have a PS4.
one of the best games ever, this gen RE4. I platinumed it, around 120h playtime.
When u finish it U MUST get old hunters dlc, believe me. Actually u should buy it before you finish it, cause it harder on NG+. U can access it near amygdala boss.
Also when you get around 50 lvl try dungeons, there re new bosses and loot to get.

Just stick with it, beginning is hardest, later on u ll get amazing weapons and ll be stronger.
VillaiN is offline   Reply With Quote