The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 04-06-2018, 15:17   #2301
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
I've had it on my ps4 for a year now as well, but I playerd it for a couple of days and realized that it was too big. Top game though, gonna play it some day.
Yeah there's tons of content, but you don't have to rush trough to it. If you read everything, and try to play most of the conversations it should take you anywhere between 30 to 60 minutes/quest. (that's been my experience on it)

I'm a bit glad i finished the game, my wife was about to kill me cause i was playing it too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
They should make a tv show based on the game.
Yeah can't wait for that as well, hopefully its gonna be good and not some low budget crap like the run of the mill superhero tv series these days.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 15:19   #2302
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso

Thing with me is that I i love open world games but hate watching cut scenes / conversations.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 18:32   #2303
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

The dlc in Witcher 3 was outstanding aswell, esp hearts of stone, and i fucking love gwent.

New God of War is the best game i've probably ever played aswell. And i was annoyed they changed the formula from the previous ones, i was wrong.
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 20:36   #2304
jammin
pour l'ťternitť

Witcher 3 does story and dialogue (unironically) well enough to fit in with a decent TV show - very rare breed of video game

Never felt like any of the cutscenes dragged on for too long, unlike 99% of other RPGs

Last edited by jammin; 04-06-2018 at 20:40.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:26   #2305
jammin
pour l'ťternitť

So many good looking Samurai games at E3!
Old 12-06-2018, 06:30   #2306
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

EPIC! Can't wait for this.

Signature
Old 12-06-2018, 07:44   #2307
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Detroit Become Human, anyone? I just finished it. Cool game

The Last of Us 2 ^ looks sick af

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:50   #2308
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
So i had The Witcher game of the year eddition on my ps4 for almost a year now, but never got around to playing it. In truth i was just to lazy to learn the mechanics of it

Last few weeks i decided to give it a go, and yesterday i just finished the main quest storyline. Such a good game, top 3 game of all time for me now, the Lore and immersion in the game is simply amazing.

I'm gonna start a new game now, and do it on maximum difficulty and actually play the expansions in that playtrough. (I played on the second difficulty in this first playtrough, and found it rather easy)

As for my choices i ended up with:

- Ciri as a witcher (love it)
- Geralt with Yennifer retreating somewhere up north (love it)
- Failed to pursue the quest to kill Radovid, and the mad fuck stayed in power and defeated the Nillfgardians. Wouldn't care to much about that, but the idiot continue to burn every witch, and when he was out of it started with dwarves elves etc.
- The Emperor is dead, and again don't really care about that.
Many people have been telling me to try this game, because itís fantasy and open world.
I played Skyrim, which was cool in the beginning but very fairy tale. Iíve heard that the Witcher is fantasy with a midevil tone to it and less fairy tale.
Iíve just read some reviews and it looks like a really nice game.
On the steam itís 19,99Ä for the GOTY edition with all expansions.

Iím buying this right now.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:22   #2309
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

vanilla skyrim is boring AF. modders made that game

witcher's world feels alive and the lore is interesting. what I like about the franchise is that plenty of the choices you have to make are not objectively good, because either way you will probably fuck someone over
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:23   #2310
joyrider
Il Moderati

This corresponds 100% to the Skyrim vs Witcher reviews I’ve read.

And there is no censorship in the Witcher.

The map looks fucking huuuuuuge.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:12   #2311
jammin
pour l'ťternitť

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
This corresponds 100% to the Skyrim vs Witcher reviews Iíve read.

And there is no censorship in the Witcher.

The map looks fucking huuuuuuge.
Yea...

I got the Arabic version of the game...

Only realized there was nudity in the original game after I finished it...
Old 12-06-2018, 14:21   #2312
Az.
Se7en

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
vanilla skyrim is boring AF. modders made that game

witcher's world feels alive and the lore is interesting. what I like about the franchise is that plenty of the choices you have to make are not objectively good, because either way you will probably fuck someone over
And most of the time you don't know instantly how badly you fucked up with your choices, great game

I love that it also provides either your choices from witcher 2 if u have a save from that game, or in a dialogue somewhere in the beginning of the game, and does choices impact your experience in witcher 3.

As for Skyrim, its half a decade older, can't really compare them. Elder scrolls lore is amazing as well, and in the next game it will be more "witcher like".

Signature
Old 12-06-2018, 22:37   #2313
Fusiproe12
dreaming with Sca

Finished DmC, fantastic game: 9,5/10 (finale was not so special).

now i'm playing Binary Domain..... very interesting story, poor gameplay, I'm done.... I need something new, maybe Bayonetta, Enslaved, El Shaddai or Castlevania Lords of Shadow.... these are my last months with the PS3.
Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 08:31   #2314
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
And most of the time you don't know instantly how badly you fucked up with your choices, great game

I love that it also provides either your choices from witcher 2 if u have a save from that game, or in a dialogue somewhere in the beginning of the game, and does choices impact your experience in witcher 3.

As for Skyrim, its half a decade older, can't really compare them. Elder scrolls lore is amazing as well, and in the next game it will be more "witcher like".
I downloaded yesterday the fit girl repack rip to see if my PC can handle it. I played a couple of missions. It was okay, so I delete everything.
Then I bought the steam version and it started from where I stopped in the torrent rip. 😂

Interesting so the decisions are really that important...?
Elder scrolls 6 will be in 2019-20. Itís true that itís incomparable.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:32   #2315
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
Yea...

I got the Arabic version of the game...

Only realized there was nudity in the original game after I finished it...
Good, nudity is haram and it only makes the scenes too long.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:11   #2316
punisher
RNB everyday malakia

Fav. Players: sheva ibra balo

RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhh i need this
punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 21:22   #2317
joyrider
Il Moderati

The witcher: just got to Toussaint ...fuck, it's such an amazing refreshing contrast with the rest of the game world

Skellige was also very impressive

this must be one of the better and underated games in the last years
Old 25-06-2018, 21:47   #2318
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
The witcher: just got to Toussaint ...fuck, it's such an amazing refreshing contrast with the rest of the game world

Skellige was also very impressive

this must be one of the better and underrated games in the last years
nah

everybody loves it and CD projekt

the cyberpunk game they're developing rm only needed 1 concept pic to get loads of fans hyped

the first game is really underrated. I loved it, but a lot of people ignored it because of the unusual combat system

Last edited by AndreiX; 25-06-2018 at 21:50.
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 06:37   #2319
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
nah

everybody loves it and CD projekt

the cyberpunk game they're developing rm only needed 1 concept pic to get loads of fans hyped

the first game is really underrated. I loved it, but a lot of people ignored it because of the unusual combat system

I didnít even know about the first. So to me this is underrated...I only played Skyrim and battlefield series.
Maybe Iíll try the first one out in the future. Once you got to know the handling and characters the combat becomes more logical.

Cyberpunk 2077 seems very promising.

The thing I like most about CD Projekt is that there is no censorship. Elder scrolls seems like a children fairytale now.
Old 26-06-2018, 08:56   #2320
Az.
Se7en

Witcher 1 & 2 were on sale on steam last week i think, not sure if they still are. Bought bought them both for 5 euros (hd remakes and all).

Didn't start playing them yet, still doing side quests in Witcher 3, best game ever.

I also bought Rayman Legends, such a fun game. Me and the wife are having a blast with it.

Signature