The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 08-05-2013, 16:19   #21
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
Fucking shite I am going to make a Mancini thread then
comparing Mancini to SAF

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 16:21   #22
jammin
pour l'éternité

So it's *OFFICIAL*.

Sir Alex Ferguson - 6 November 1986 - May 2013
Silvio Berlusconi - 20 February 1986 - present

Our glorious Presidente, Silvio Berlusconi has been involved with Milan for longer than Sir Alex at United.

~

Now for a trophy comparisons... JAAAAASPER!

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 16:24   #23
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

When B&G retire, maaaan that day will be full of sadness . :/

Signature
Old 08-05-2013, 16:29   #24
jammin
pour l'éternité

I heard this bitch wanted Paolo once and got told to fuck off.

Signature
Quote:
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
Old 08-05-2013, 16:32   #25
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammin View Post
I heard this bitch wanted Paolo once and got told to fuck off.
what can you say man was desperate .. to win a cl in regular time

tell me about your brother jammim My cousin from Saskatchewan called me and we laughed so hard for a long time
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 16:32   #26
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

There's nothing more disgusting and pathetic than a person "supporting" both Milan and Manure.

Close thread and permaban Qaas please.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 16:43   #27
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
There's nothing more disgusting and pathetic than a person "supporting" both Milan and Manure.

Close thread and permaban Qaas please.
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 16:44   #28
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Milaaaan <3

Suarez lover, you will never walk alone.

Signature
Old 08-05-2013, 16:46   #29
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
\\tell me about your brother jammim My cousin from Saskatchewan called me and we laughed so hard for a long time
Lifelong ManUre fan (since at least 1998 according to him), fuck it I'll admit, he loves ManUre more than I love Milan, I don't think he has ever missed a match.

He's usually an extremely quiet, emotionless robot, but during ManUre matches he starts shouting at the TV. And I always make sure to disagree with everything he says (he didn't particularly like Cristiano Ronaldo, so I adored him) and celebrate as hard as I can whenever opposition scores (though during 2005-2009, I supported United against Liverpool).

I told him in the morning about rumours that Fergie was retiring and he just brushed them off saying it was the same old bullshit. Then when we were eating lunch, CNN broke the news, and I saw him do a 'wtf ' face and muttering to himself as he rushed to his laptop in his room. Fucker's been glued to it since.

He's still hoping it's gonna be Mourinho and he's gonna bring in Ronaldo.

Signature
Quote:
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
Old 08-05-2013, 16:50   #30
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Lifelong ManUre fan (since at least 1998 according to him), fuck it I'll admit, he loves ManUre more than I love Milan, I don't think he has ever missed a match.

He's usually an extremely quiet, emotionless robot, but during ManUre matches he starts shouting at the TV. And I always make sure to disagree with everything he says (he didn't particularly like Cristiano Ronaldo, so I adored him) and celebrate as hard as I can whenever opposition scores (though during 2005-2009, I supported United against Liverpool).

I told him in the morning about rumours that Fergie was retiring and he just brushed them off saying it was the same old bullshit. Then when we were eating lunch, CNN broke the news, and I saw him do a 'wtf ' face and muttering to himself as he rushed to his laptop in his room. Fucker's been glued to it since.

He's still hoping it's gonna be Mourinho and he's gonna bring in Ronaldo.
Interesting very interesting a decade with a manu fan god almighty

yeah manu fans are crazy my friend was playing all the stadiums in the pl game and bitch named them all correctly ..

om my god milan telecast used to be horrible I hated carlo ancelotti

game starts at 1 .. he sucks for 2 hours in the league and then i had to get up at 5 am .. shit
Now the neo sports is atleast showing all milan games
Old 08-05-2013, 16:57   #31
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
Interesting very interesting a decade with a manu fan god almighty
Haha yea. At least he knows his football, I respect his loyalty, and he hates the sub-continent bandwagon "Man U" fans as much as me.

Last season was amazing as a ManUre hater. That 6-1 (I was screaming MARIO BALOTELLI! the whole game), CL elimination, and that epic final day trolling from City. His reaction was just priceless. Locked himself in his room for the week.

And then this season RVP had to ruin everything.

But by far the worst day was our loss to them with Leo. Worst part was that I had been taunting him pre-game with the fact that we have always beaten them (at least in the games I watched). That was just painful.

Signature
Quote:
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
Old 08-05-2013, 17:00   #32
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
om my god milan telecast used to be horrible I hated carlo ancelotti

game starts at 1 .. he sucks for 2 hours in the league and then i had to get up at 5 am .. shit
Now the neo sports is atleast showing all milan games
I didn't even have a channel that showed Serie A til 2008. I remember I had to watch Sports Centre to try and get a glimpse of Milan.

CL though, I watched all Milan matches.

ESPNStar has rights to EPL, Serie A and La Liga now.

But thankfully, our schedule has been excellent and hasn't clashed that much with the big EPL games.

Neo only has Bundesfodder now.

Signature
Quote:
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
Old 08-05-2013, 17:04   #33
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Can't believe it

I thought he'd manage forever

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 17:05   #34
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Hats off, legend of the game.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 17:08   #35
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Respect to Ferguson.

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 17:20   #36
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

"My greatest challenge is not what’s happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that."

Was looking at some of his best quotes trough the years, have to say thats pretty funny

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 17:21   #37
Ashish
Banned

Quote:
I didn't even have a channel that showed Serie A til 2008. I remember I had to watch Sports Centre to try and get a glimpse of Milan.

CL though, I watched all Milan matches.

ESPNStar has rights to EPL, Serie A and La Liga now.

But thankfully, our schedule has been excellent and hasn't clashed that much with the big EPL games.

Neo only has Bundesfodder now.
Haha
Old 08-05-2013, 17:36   #38
Ashish
Banned

Quote:
Haha yea. At least he knows his football, I respect his loyalty, and he hates the sub-continent bandwagon "Man U" fans as much as me.

Last season was amazing as a ManUre hater. That 6-1 (I was screaming MARIO BALOTELLI! the whole game), CL elimination, and that epic final day trolling from City. His reaction was just priceless. Locked himself in his room for the week.

And then this season RVP had to ruin everything.

But by far the worst day was our loss to them with Leo. Worst part was that I had been taunting him pre-game with the fact that we have always beaten them (at least in the games I watched). That was just painful.
one of my friend's friend drove down from Greenville South carolina (KGs birth place ) for graduation and he was manu fan .. omg i was a tremendous dick to him .. he was so nice :d then we discussed about football when there was this party going on .. nice lad .. dude had rui costa as the top midfielder thats all i cared we drank like shit with some random womens basketball team from the nearby community college

cheers for ending semesters and production line of for new ladies

Last edited by Ashish; 08-05-2013 at 18:00.
Old 08-05-2013, 17:58   #39
Sage
Phase 2

greatest ever
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 18:06   #40
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Fergie is a testament to great club leadership and maangement. They stuck by him for 3 years without a trophy, and more years of non-challenge.

They let him truly clean up the club, and mold it in his image. And look at the long term success.

a parallel can be drawn with klopp at borussia if you want, he's in year 5 or 6, but it took a few years to turn it around.

-

In todays football, this is a rarity, and that's a shame. Management doesn't know how to run shit in most places for sustained success.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote