The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 22-05-2018, 22:20   #1921
ChinaMilan
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
“When in form” he hasn’t been in form since the first half season of 2016/17 season. This season both kessie and biglia have been better than him, not even debatable if you have watched the milan matches.
not saying he is having a good season, but he did had good seasons before the injury, that is enough for me or any fan to give him a year to heal his injuries, and i don't think kessie or biglia had better form, in fact i don't think anyone in this team had a good season, other than the defense maybe, and you don't see people criticizing them as much as they do for bona.

Last edited by ChinaMilan; 22-05-2018 at 22:24.
ChinaMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 22:23   #1922
ChinaMilan
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiko View Post
Cutrone's rating is 6.60. Enough said about those stats. Never look at midfielders stats, watch the game. Kessie does everything on the field. Kessie is a very smart player, don't know where you got the idea he has no brains. Playing 50 games you bound to make mistakes. His 21 btw, I think people forget by how good he already is, and most fans consider him player of the season, his play will improve.

Bona just had a poor season. IMO. He is much better than what he showed us. If we can replace him we should.
Cutrone is invisible when he is not scoring, so the rating is most likely deserved.

i would give him another season to prove his worth, as he had 2 injuries this year, if he didn't perform next year then no harm of looking for alternatives.
ChinaMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 01:04   #1923
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

Bonaventura will not be here next season

Mark this post

Signature
rocknrolla1v1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 12:02   #1924
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Letís sign Menez back and give him one more chance

He carried us that one season too

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 12:07   #1925
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaMilan View Post
well you talk out of subjective opinion i talk numbers in serie a.

Bona has 8 goals and 3 assists while hakan who is playing in more advanced position has 2 and 4 and kessie playing similar position has 5 and 3(Bona wins)

Bona success passing percentage is 88.1, Hakan is 84.1 and kessie 84.6(Bona wins)

Bona average rating is 7.07, Hakan 7.1 and kessie 6.8( hakan wins with very small margin)

so it is not that we have world class midfield, so i would consider get off his ass till we do and see other position which needs to be filled.

i believe Bona best position is in the LW, as he is much better in the offensive more than the defensive and can dribble and score. Hakan can play in the LCM as he cover more ground and he can't dribble, i believe the 2 players didn't perform because they are not playing in the position that can fulfill their potential.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 20:23   #1926
Nalim
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Red card maestro Gabriel Paletta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post

Oh god no
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 22:53   #1927
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post

Take it back!!!
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 01:12   #1928
Don_Jacare
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

sell this guy.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote